Chapter 12

Warning ⚠️
This chapter contains torture scenes and mention of guns and knives. If you're triggered by any of these please skip this chapter.

Lorenzo's POV
Matteo and I just got to the warehouse.We were told that someone was caught spying on us. I can't wait to see who it is. We went down to a separate basement of the warehouse and saw a guy tied up to a chair, he looked really beaten up. The boys have done a really good job today.

He senses our presence and looks up. He had a stone cold face and he doesn't seem like he's going to tell us anything anytime soon. "WHAT DO YOU BASTARDS WANT FROM ME??" He yells. What a wrong move. I access him and I find a microphone on him. What an idiot. He really thought he could get away with this. I rip off the mic from him and destroy it with my shoe. I signal Matteo to leave the room and he does.

"I don't think you're in the position to tell hear, are you?" I say in a monotone voice. "You didn't answer my fucking question. What do you want from me?" He spits out with venom laced in his words. "I don't think you're in the position to ask questions, are you? If you want to leave here, you need to tell us why you came here" I say to him with an emotionless expression. "LET ME GO ASSHOLES!!!" He yells again. What is wrong with this guy??? Before I could speak, I'm cut off by Santiago, our trusted friend. "Capo, è della mafia di Marco. Marco lo ha mandato a spiarci" (boss, hes from Marco's mafia. Marco sent him to spy on us)

Marco. I clench my jaw at the mention of his name. We used to be close but power got in the way of our friendship. He betrayed us and once trust us broken it's hard for it to be earned. Marco was once my closest friend but now he's my greatest enemy.

"Grazie per l'informazione. ora vai a prendermi coltello e pistola" (thanks for the information. now go get me knife and gun) I tell Santiago and he leaves. "Now I'll give you one last chance. Why are you here?" I say to him not thinking twice about what I'm going to do to him. Santiago returns with what I asked for and I smirk as his face goes pale.

"Leave me alone you, monster" he tells again. I just sigh at him. "You could've made this easier for yourself but you decided not to and I'm not so patient so you're lucky" I use my knives to stab his feet to the floor so he doesn't move.

"What did Marco send you to do"I ask him and he just cried out in pain. Pain from his former injuries and the ones made by my knives. "I WILL NOT TELL YOU!!!". He is still yelling at me. Boy, this guy doesn't know what he's getting himself into.

"What does he want from me" with that I shot his shoulder and he screams in pain. "What does he want??" I ask him again. I'm irked by his inability to follow simple instructions. He's losing a lot of blood at the moment and will die soon.

"You sister. He wants your sister" After hearing him whisper inaudibly, i shot him in the head and his chest and he dies instantly.

——————————————————————
A/N: Well this was quite a chapter. What do you think Marco did to Enzo?
Don't forget to vote, comment and share
<333