Chapter 45

Luciana's POV

I woke up and checked the time. It was 11:30 already. I guess I must have been si tired to have slept that long. The last thing I remember was telling Damien bye.

I went down to the kitchen but saw two unfamiliar people. I froze in my steps. I didn't move. I was stuck to the floor not daring to take a step forward or backward. My gaze was stuck to the two boys talking in the kitchen. Who are they and how did they get in here?

"Buongiorno, Piccola" one of them said while the other smiled at me. I smiled awkwardly back at them. I couldn't say anything, just stuck staring at them. The older one stood up and walked toward me and I dashed back upstairs screaming.
(Good morning, little one)

"Help me!" I screamed "Strangers!!" That's when I saw Enzo then I ran up to him and jumped on him and he caught me just in time.

"What's the problem, Tesoro?" He asked in a soothing voice.

"There are s-strangers in the kitchen a-and one o-of th-them was r-run-ning after m-me" I said still scared.

He scrunched up his eyebrows and looked down but chuckled.

"Why're you laughing?" I asked, raising my head from his chest.

"That's your cousin, Romeo" he said still chuckling. Huh? I was still a bit confused then I remembered they were meant to come stay with us for sometime.

"Oh, okay" so the other one is my cousin too?" I asked. "Most likely" I nodded and then climbed down from him but he didn't let me.

"Put me down" I whined but he still didn't put me down. He carried me all the way downstairs but he didn't put me down just yet.

"Now, I don't want you running up the stairs again" he said looking at me straight in the eyes. "Am I understood?" I was say yes but I felt like misbehaving so I rolled and sighed.

"Yes" I groaned. "Fix that attitude" he said putting me down in the kitchen. I just wanted some water.

I was about to go get my water but Romeo had his arms folded while tapping his foot on the floor. Then I remembered my act this morning. I blushed in embarrassment.

"I believe you owe me a good morning too" he said with his eyebrows raised.

"Oh um, good morning" I said smiling at him but he shook his head. "In Italian" I blinked my eyes at him. I tried to remember what he said this morning but I couldn't remember.

"Uh- I don't speak Italian" I said with a nervous smile. "What?" He said in disbelief.

"Clearly, Sal has done a bad job" he said with facepalm. "Don't worry, Piccola, I'll teach you" he said with a smile.

I nodded and went to get my water. Just as I was about to leave, Sal came downstairs.

"Have you had breakfast yet?" He asked me.

"Um, no" I said. "Then where do you think you're going to?" He asked again.

"I can't have breakfast yet, I need to shower and brush my teeth" I groaned. What's with all of this?

"Fine, just do that fast and then get back down here" he said sternly.

"Alright" I said going upstairs as quickly as possible.