Chapter 14

Stefano's POV
"Baby, what is it?". Lucy said something but I couldn't here her. "Stef, three cars are-" she's interrupted by the sound of a gunshot. It hits the back of the car. We're being attacked. I can see Sal and Luc panic. I hand Sal a gun and one to Luc since he's been practicing. Lucy's eyes widen at the sight of the guns and she starts breathing heavily. "Okay Lucy, here's my phone" I hand her my phone. She takes it hesitantly. "I want you to lay on the floor of the car and call Enzo. Tell him we're under attack alright?"She nods still in shock of what's happening.

I try my best to out drive them but they were on my tail. "Shit, the bullets are finished" Sal cusses knowing fully well he isn't meant to do that, but now's not the time to scold him about that.
I hand him another gun and he continues shooting the other car.

"Stef, Enzo said he's on his way" Lucy tells me still sobbing. "Okay Lucy. Now just stay there and don't come up, okay?" I don't want her to get hurt. "O-okay" she says still sobbing "It's okay bambina, I just need you to calm down okay. Take deep breaths. In...and out, in...and out". She finally stops crying and she's now left with hiccuping.

I see another car coming towards us . I notice it's Enzo's car. He also has some back up. They shoot the tyres of the other three cars and go to get the guys in that car. Enzo walks over to our car and picks up Lucy. Luckily, she's no longer crying or hiccuping.

"I ragazzi li stanno portando al magazzino dove verranno interrogati. Nella maggior parte dei casi, voi ragazzi dovreste tornare a casa e rinfrescarvi. Penso che sia ora che glielo diciamo."(The boys are taking them to the warehouse where they will be interrogated. In the main time, you guys should go home and freshen up. I think it's time we tell her) . We nod at him and he takes her to his car and they head home.

Lorenzo's POV
Mio angioletto. She's been through a lot today. She's currently asleep so I lay her on the back seats will I drive home. I look in the mirror and see Stefano driving behind me.

~Time skip~

We get home and I take Lucy up to her room. I lay her on her bed and leave her room. I get Sofia, the maid Lucy talked to, to change her into some more comfortable clothes.

I head to Stef's room. "Meet me in the living room in 5 minutes. Bring Luc and Sal with you". I want to talk to him about what happened today. "Okay". I leave his room and head to mine. I take a quick shower and change into some more comfortable clothes then head to the living room.

Luciana's POV
I wake up and find myself in my pjs. The first thing that came to my mind was 'who changed me?' I guess I'll find that out later. Right now I need to ask Luc about what happened today.

I walk out of my room and bump into Salvatore. He doesn't have a cold expression on his face it's just emotionless. "Follow me to the living room now". He doesn't wait for a reply before he started walking. I trail behind him like a lost puppy until like get to the living. Everyone is seated with serious looks on their faces, even Luc.

"Sit down, Lucy" Enzo says while he motions for me to sit down. I quickly sat down on the chair he motioned to. "Now Lucy, we have something important to tell you". I wonder what it could possibly be. "It has something to do with why you guys were attacked today" I'm still have no idea where this is leading to. Well, I guess patience is the best thing at this point.

"Lucy, we're in the Italian Mafia".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: She finally knows about the mafia. Well, the book is making progress. How do you think Lucy will react? What are your thoughts about Sal?
Don't forget to vote, comment and share
<333