Chapter 27

"What's your favorite color, Amore?" We were on our way to the ice cream parlor since school was over. Damien said he was already there. I can't wait to meet him. Sal was asking random questions just to kill the time.

"I have two actually. Purple and pink" I don't know, there's just something about those two colors that I love so much.

"What's yours?" I asked Sal since Luc was not with us. He had to stay back at school since he had detention. Enzo could get him out easily but he decided it'll be a great punishment since he was meant to go with us to the ice cream parlor. Instead, he just had to get into trouble.

"It's black" Isn't that so obvious. Almost all the cars he owns are black and let's not talk about his room's interior design.

"We're here" he says and I'm pulled out of my thoughts.

We walked into the ice cream parlor and I saw a lot of ice cream flavors but I was going for strawberry and vanilla.

From the corner of my eye I spotted Damien. I looked up at Sal and he looked at me and glanced back at Damien.

"Don't tell me you came here because of him" Sal eyed him suspiciously. Well at least we're here.

"Okay, I won't. But please can I stay?" I pulled out my puppy dog eyes. It worked as usual but not really well.

"10 minutes" Sal said and then went to sit somewhere in the parlor while I walked up to Damien.

"Hi, Damien" I said with a smile and he replied back with a smile.

We made our orders  and talked for a while. Sal let us talk for almost an hour before he came to us and said it was time to go.

We went to the car and drove back to school to get Luc.

We got to school and then Luc ran to the car.

"Finally, what took you guys so long?" He said looking annoyed.

"No one told you to get in trouble. Now let's go" Sal said. He got in the car and we drove home.

We got home and I ran up to my room thinking about Damien.

~TIME SKIP~

I hear a knock on my door. I look up and then I hear him say "What's going on between you and Damien?" Then I froze.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: How're y'all doing? What did you think about this one?

Don't forget to vote, comment and share
<333