Chapter 39

Luciana's POV

Marcos was on the phone with someone then he mentioned Lorenzo's name. I wanted to scream and shout for help but it was of no use. Marcos would end the call and then do what he did to me yesterday.

My body still aches from the tightness and the ropes around me and from the new injuries on my body. They would definitely leave scars there.

He placed the phone right in front of me and I could see my brothers. "Help me, h-he's hurting me so b-bad" I cried out to them.

"Don't worry amore, we'll be there soon" Sal said through the phone.

"Aww that's so sweet, now it's time to show them why I called them" he brought out a knife from his pocket.

"Please don't, not again" I tried begging him but he just came closer. He drew circles on my face with the knife but he didn't dig it deep enough to cause injuries.

"Marcos put down that knife" Dad yelled from the phone. Marcos just smirked and trailed the knife down my body. He got to my neck and made a small scratch on it. I could feel the blood trickling down my neck and it stung real bad.

"He took the knife to my thigh and then bore it deep enough to leave a huge scar. I screamed in pain.

"Stop it" Enzo said from the phone but he just dragged the knife and stopped just above my knee. I was feeling weaker and could feel the life draining out of my body.

I didn't want to die but if I stayed here a day longer, I was sure to die. "Hang in there, Bambina, we're coming" Marcos seemed annoyed from all the talking and then hung up on the call.

He came to me and then slapped me twice on the face. It was sure to leave an angry red handprint on my face. Tears poured down my face and it stung when it got to where he slapped me. It dripped down my chin into the injuries but those hurt even more.

"Fucking bitch" he said and grabbed my chin roughly.

"You're not going anywhere until I'm done with you" he said with venom.

I couldn't even look at the monster in front of me. He left the room but he didn't untie me. He left me there with my head hanging low. I didn't even have enough strength to hold my head up. My eyes were about to close when I heard the door open.

Someone came in with a first aid kit. First aid wasn't going to help with my situation but, at least it was something. I looked up to see who it was, it was Dante. I guess he works for them.

He tried to get my mind of the injuries while he rubbed on the antiseptic so it wouldn't hurt that much but like I said 'tried'. That stuff hurt so bad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Marcos is such a heartless guy, like, who does that??? *eye roll*

OMG!!! Thank you guys so much for 10k reads and 500 votes. I Love you guys so much.

Let's make that 12k reads. You guys are amazing ❤️

Don't forget to vote, comment and share.
<333