Chapter 8

*BEFORE LUCY GOT TO LORENZO'S ROOM*

Lorenzo's POV
I get dressed and come out of my closet. I hear my phone ping so I go to get it from the side drawer by my bed. I open it and see a text from Salvatore.

Texts between Salvatore and Lorenzo
Sal- Hey Lorenzo I was just thinking, Lucy seems to not understand Italian from the look of things. I know it's being taught in school but it's a little bit tricky to understand from school and she needs someone to teach her here. I'm willing to help her in it though if she needs help.
Enzo- Okay I see your point. I'll tell her that you can teach her if she asks.
Sal- Yes, thanks
Enzo- It's okay

End of texts between them

* THE PRESENT TIME*

Luciana's POV
"W-what?" I asked him completely shocked by what Enzo just told me. I thought Salvatore didn't like me and now he wants to teach me Italian. Well how bad could it be? I guess he might be a good teacher. "Why did you stutter piccolo? Aren't you interested in learning it?" Enzo asked me seeming concerned. Oh no, now I made him worried. Why did I do that???ugh...why is my life so difficult??? "I-I don't k-kno-w w-hy" Omg now he'll know I'm lying. I'll just calm down, maybe he won't even notice. "Lucy, what did I tell you about lying?". Oh no now he'll be upset. What do I do???

"I'm sorry" tears were threatening to fall out of my eyes and well that seemed like the only reasonable thing I could do at the moment. His eyes softened immediately he looked at my eyes. "It's okay, Bambina, I just don't want you to get used to lying, okay?" He tells me while trying to calm me down.
I eventually calm down and he gives me a comforting hug.

"Do you want any snacks, bambina?" He asks me. I think about it for a moment and then nod. He looks at me sternly but he just lets that one slide. We go downstairs and he gets me some chocolates and marshmallows. We get some popcorn and go to the movie room. I still haven't had a proper tour of this house. I think I'll ask Luc, I think he'll be more than excited to show me the whole house.

 I think I'll ask Luc, I think he'll be more than excited to show me the whole house

Movie Room

We watch a few Disney movies until I started feeling drowsy. Before I could sleep, I heard someone shout at Enzo and I. I think it's Luc though. "You guys are watching Disney without me!!!" He's such a drama queen and I'm trying to sleep here. "Shhh Luc, be quiet. The princess is trying to take a nap"he just mutters something under his breath and left the movie room.

After some time I fell into a light sleep and felt someone carry me up to my room. I drift off into my world not before hearing Enzo say "Sogni d'oro sorellina. Sono così felice che tu sia di nuovo qui" (Sweet dreams little sis. I'm so glad you're here again).

———————————————————————
A/N: What are your opinions about Luc? What do you think about this chapter?
Don't forget to vote, comment and share
<333