Chapter 6

Luciana's POV
"Luciana-" he was cut by a knock on his door. "Come in" Lorenzo told whoever was at the door. He was clearly annoyed by the fact that he was interrupted while speaking. Alessandro walked in giving Lorenzo a stern look, "Meet me in my office when you're done" he gave me a short glance. His eyes softened a bit but it went away as quickly as it came. He left Lorenzo and I alone and then Lorenzo started talking again. "Now Luciana, you are officially welcome to the Ricci's household. You are officially a Ricci by blood and your surname has been changed from Walker to Ricci. As a Ricci, you are expected to follow some specific rules" I was confused about these rules because back at home, I never had these rules. "You can ask your questions after. Now, these are the rules you are expected to follow;
1. Respect is very important in this family and everyone each other.
2. No lying. You need to be truthful always and need to talk to any of us if you're going through something at home, at school or anywhere you are.
3. Good grades are very important. Riccis are known to be very intelligent and based on your results I'm your other school, it doesn't seem to be a problem to follow this rule. Just keep up with the good grades.
4. No sneaking out, drugs, smoking or alcohol. If you feel like going somewhere, ask any of your older brothers or dad to take you. And you can only go if permitted. You aren't allowed to leave alone. For the drug, smoking or alcohol, if you are involved in any of those three, you and I will have a serious problem young lady
5. Always ask if you need anything. If you want anything ask anyone of your brothers or dad for it.
6. When you get to school do not get to school, do not get in trouble or fights.
7. No cussing or swearing words should be heard from you. You aren't allowed to do so.
8. Promises and trust are huge things in this family and are very dear to us. If promises or trust is broken, it is very hard to earn it back. So always keep to your words.
9. We need verbal answers when questions are asked so we know you understood whatever was said.
10.And the last but not the least. No boys. You aren't allowed to date. You can have male friends which might have to be approved but no dating. You don't want to ruin your chances of going to in person school.
Now if any of these rules are broken, there are consequences. Do you understand?" Lorenzo looks at me. I immediately remembered the 9th rules. "Yes, I understand". He nods and brings out a little jewelry box. It's small enough to contain a bracelet.

"Good, now this box contains a bracelet that you should wear at all times. You should never take it off. It helps us to know you are safe and if you're ever in danger you can push the button in it and we'll be notified instantly and we'll be able to get to you on time". He hands the box over to me. I open it a see a dainty bracelet with an R engraved on it. It looks so pretty. He helps me put it on and I thank him.

"Now do you mind changing what you're wearing, it's exposing torture body a bit too much" I smile at home and nod tentatively. He furrows his eyebrows and then I remember the rules ugh...well mama taught me to be obedient. "Okay, I'll change". He smiles at me and ruffled my hair which caused it to fall from its bun. I pout at him causing him to smirk at me. "You can go now" he tells me. "Okay, see ya" I tell him and leave his office and head to my room to change.

I change into a hot pink tracksuit since it getting a little bit cold here.

I head down to the kitchen to get some water since I'm thirsty and go back to my room and watched some Netflix on my tv before I felt sleep take over me

——————————————————————
A/N: What do you think about this chapter? Please vote, comment , share and follow.
<333