Chapter 18

Luciana's POV
Stefano comes in my room. So that means they're back. "Hey bambina, how're you?" He asks me. "I'm okay, I guess" he looks confused. Maybe because I said 'I guess'. "What's wrong, Tesoro?" He seems a little bit worried. I don't want him worrying about me.

"It's n-nothing". I stutter, now he won't believe me. I wasn't ever good at lying and mama and Enzo said I should always tell the truth. And by the looks of it he doesn't believe anything I just said one bit.

"It's just, I don't know when I can see mama, my best friend has been really really really busy and now I'm starting a new school with new people and I'm not that good at making friends" I mentally roll my eyes at myself for rambling. I got nervous so I guess it wasn't my fault.

"Oh, bimba, its alright to feel nervous about going to a new school. Besides you have Lu and Sal there with you. For your best friend, I guess she's just been a little bit busy and mom, you can get to see her when we can. But right now, I think you should get ready for bed, don't you think?" I nod in agreement and he gives me a really nice hug. He gets up and leaves my room. I go to my bathroom and take a quick shower then change into some cute pjs that Luc picked out for me at the mall.

 I go to my bathroom and take a quick shower then change into some cute pjs that Luc picked out for me at the mall

I wrapped my hair in a messy bun

I check the time and it's just 6:30

I check the time and it's just 6:30. It was still early and I was hungry so I went downstairs to the kitchen and Matteo happened to be there.

"Hey tesoro, hungry?" I nodded not feeling like answering verbally and he just seems to shrug it off. I guess he isn't into that rule. "Well it's almost dinner time, why don't you go call the others" I nod again but before I leave he says "Just because I don't complain about you not giving me verbal answers doesn't mean the others won't". I'm just not in the mood to talk but I'll try. "Okay" I say before walking out to find the others.

I find Luc in the game room as usual and Stef in the library. Time to find Salvatore. I check everywhere but couldn't find him. I went up to his room and knocked on the door but no one answered. I guess no one was there. I went outside and found him at the back sitting on a chair.

"Umm, Salvatore,d-dinner's r-ready" I don't know why but I feel really nervous around him. He seemed lost on his thoughts and maybe didn't hear what I said. I went up to him and tapped him on his shoulder. He grabs my wrist immediately it makes contact with his shoulder and grips it really tight. I whimper in pain and he lets go of my wrist straight away.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you" he says looking really guilty. "It's okay, dinner's ready"I say and walk back in the house.

———————————————————————
A/N: I finally made another update. What do you guys think about this chapter?
Don't forget to vote, comment and share
<333