Chapter 5

Luciana's POV
I'm woken up by the blinding lights from the windows, I guess I forgot to close them. I get up and walk into the bathroom, brush my teeth, wash my face,do my business and take a shower. Omg, I just remembered that I'm supposed to call Em!!!. I internally roll my eyes at my memory. I quickly walk into my closet and pick out a simple two piece outfit for today. I also wrap my hair in a messy bun

 I also wrap my hair in a messy bun

Outfit

Hair  I FaceTime Emily and see she's getting ready for school

Hair

I FaceTime Emily and see she's getting ready for school. "Hey girl, what's got you packing so fast?" I asked her knowing fully well she's trying to catch up with the bus. "Young lady, you know exactly why I'm so fast" she pouts and I laugh at her silliness. "Well I think you should continue packing, fast" she just glares at me and continues packing her stuff. When she's finally some I tell her about yesterday and the scary guy. "I just hope he's nice to me today" I sigh. "Lu, you're the nicest person I know, it's impossible for anyone to be mean to you". I look at her and smile knowing that's not the case here but his anyways.
"I've got to go Lu but I'll call you when I get home okay?" She tells me. It then dawns on me that I'm not going to school, I need to ask Matteo about that. "Okay Em, byeee, love you"I exclaim. "I love you too, Lu". With that she hangs up.

I lay on my bed thinking of what to do when someone knocks on my room door. "Come in". I see Luc grinning like a toddler who just got candy. Boy he loves smiling. "Good morning twinnie, how're you doing?" He says smiling so wide. How can he talk smiling with that smile on his face? "Good morning Luc, I'm fine and you?" I tell him with a genuine smile on my face which makes him smile more. I think this boy wants to stay young forever.
"I'm amazing twinnie, Matteo said I should get you to come to the dinning room because breakfast's ready and Lorenzo wants to meet you" Luc blabs while I try to understand what he's saying. "Okay then let's go". With that we leave my room and head to the dinning room and saw everyone.

"Good morning everyone" I say politely since mama said it's polite to greet people in the morning

"Good morning everyone" I say politely since mama said it's polite to greet people in the morning. I receive a lot of greetings from everyone but Salvatore. I guess he still hasn't changed his mind about liking me.

I sat down between Matteo and Luca. Alessandro sat at the head of the table and the man I think is Lorenzo sat at the other end. Stefano sat next to Alessandro while Salvatore sat across from me.
He continuously sent me glares while the nice ladies places our breakfast in front of us. "Thank you" I say to the nice lady that places my food in front of me. She looks shocked at first but she smiles at me "You're welcome ma'am" she tells me. I scrunch up my face from her calling me 'ma'am'."Please call me Lucy" I smile and she nods then leaves.

I didn't even eat half of my food because I couldn't finish it. We had plain vanilla pancakes with some banana pancakes, scrambled eggs and some bacon. I was so full that I felt like I was about to burst. "Lucy, why aren't you eating your food" Lorenzo asked staring into my soul. "I'm just f-full" I internally roll my eyes at myself again at my stutter. Lorenzo's powerful voice is heard again. "Okay then, come with me to my office. I have somethings to discuss with you".

With that he stood up and I followed him to his office which was at the other side of the house. I wonder why he couldn't just do this in his room. Those rooms are so big compared to my old one but it still felt cozy.
We walked into his office and he told me to take a seat while he sat on the chair at his desk with me on the opposite side of him.

"Luciana-"

———————————————————————
A/N: What do you guys think about this chapter?What do you think about Lorenzo?
Don't forget to vote, comment and share <333