Chapter 9

Luciana's POV
I've been sleeping a lot lately. Why? I have no idea. It's probably because I have nothing to do. My tummy rumbles and I know I'm hungry. I decide to go Lorenzo. He seems to be less of the cold brother. He's not as cold as I thought. I knock on his door and wit for him to say 'come in'. "Come in, mio Principessa". I go into his room and giving him a
'how-did-you-know-it-was-me' look. "I knew it was you because you the only one that actually knocks". I thought it was normal to knock, well that's what mama taught me.

"Now what brings you here, angioletto?" He looks at me with a cocky grin. I internally roll my eyes at his cockiness. "I'm just hungry"I pout. Well angioletto it's time for lunch and I was about to get you fr-". "Hey Enzo, dinner's ready. Oh hey bambina, how are you?"
Matteo interrupted Enzo. "I'm hungry"I say with a pout. They both laugh at me saying I'm cute when I pout.

We walk to the dinning room and I sat at my usual seat. "Now, settle down everyone". Everyone stopped their chattering and listened to Alessandro. "I'm going on a very important business trip in Las Vegas tomorrow and I will like you guys to take care of my daughter and leave her in one piece" I giggle at this causing all the attention to come to me. I flush deep red and slouched back on my chair to shield myself from prying eyes.

"Dad, when are you coming back? I have a game on Friday and you said you'd be there" Luca said looking hopefully at Alessandro. Alessandro looked at Luca with a guilty look on his face. "I am staying there for 3 months Luca, I'm sorry".Alessandro apologizes to Luc but Luc looked sad for the first time I've ever seen him. He saw me looking at him and then plastered a smile on his face " Its okay dad, I understand". Now I understand why he's always smiling at me. He doesn't want me to see him sad so I don't get worried.
I get it that Lorenzo and Salvatore might be able to hide their feelings so he wants to be like them, so I don't see him as weak.

"Excuse me"Luca says as he stands up to leave. He walks towards the door but I follow him. "LUCA" I yell but he doesn't seem to answer me. I've been looking for him for 3 minutes but I still haven't seen him. I finally went to his room. How silly of me, I didn't think of coming here first. Really smart Luciana. "Luc, can I please come in" he doesn't say anything but I know he's in there. "Luc...". I open his door and walk over to him at the corner of his bed looking so gloomy. I feel so sad seeing him like that.

I went over to him and give him a hug. He tenses but the relaxes after he sees me. He sees my face and noticed something was wrong. "Hey twinnie, what's wrong?? Why aren't you smiling?". He asks me meanwhile he was crying a few seconds ago.
"Nothing's wrong with me Luc " I tell him but he still seems confused. "If nothing's wrong, why aren't you smiling" I look at him for a while before saying anything. "Luc, what's wrong?"

——————————————————————
A/N: Poor Luc 😭. The one who's always smiling looked so sadddd. I feel so bad for him. Yet he's till making sure nothing's wrong with his twin. Such a nice guy. What do y'all think about this chapter?
Don't forget to vote, comment and share
<333