Chapter 23

Salvatores POV

Luc told me that Damien was trying to talk to Lucy. This is what I didnt want to happen, her talking to him. Damien is dangerous and she shouldnt associate herself with him, hes not a good influence.

I texted her to meet me at the cafeteria since it was almost lunch. I havent really been paying attention in class so I guess I should. Suddenly I see a text on my phone from Lucy saying okay. Why did she reply? Isnt she meant to be having a class by now?

It was finally lunch and I waited at the cafeteria for Lucy but I didnt see her. Strange. I texted Luc to look for her while ill wait a bit longer to see if shell turn up.

Lucianos POV

Sal said Twinnie wasnt at the cafeteria yet and said I should look for her. Where could she be? I know I gave her directions to the cafeteria. I walked down the hallway and turned the corner then I saw Brittany and her minions with Twinnie by her locker. I waited a little bit before going there.

I walked up to them and then Brittanys face went pale. She tried her best to look confident but she failed miserably.

Luuuc she whined shes being mean to me Brittany has always been so annoying. She just lies to find a way out of things but that isnt going to work on me. She was batting her fake lashes and her minions were nodding their heads at whatever lie Brittany was saying.

Twinnie on the other hand just stood there in utter shock not knowing what was going on here. She looked really tense. I walk  to her and wrap my hand round her shoulder and give her a kiss on her forehead. Brittanys face contorts to a face of jealousy and anger. She forces herself to keep a straight face and then walks up to me.

Luuc, whyre you ignoring me? she said fake crying is it because of this thing? she says looking at Twinnie in disgust. I was about to leave when she mutters something under her breath shes just a fucking bitch how dare she call my baby sister a bitch? Listen here, little Brittany I called her name with venom dripping from my voice Dont you ever, and I mean NEVER, call MY SISTER A BITCH I was so angry at her. Why did she always want to be such an arrogant idiot or else youll be sorryI say in a deadly calm voice then walk away with Twinnie.

Luc, my feet hurt Twinnie tells me. Come to think of it, shes been limping since we left for the cafeteria. Did Brittany have anything to do with it? what the hell Brittany. She nods her head and then bows her head down. I lift her face up holding her chin. Its okay, Twinnie. Its not your fault shes such a pain in the ass I say and she bursts out laughing. Thanks Luc she says and hugs me. I dont know why she thanked me but I dont want to break the hug.

Sal sees us from the door of the cafeteria and comes to us. He asked what happened and I explained everything to him. He nods and we walk in the cafeteria. He takes us to the table in the middle o the cafeteria and walked over to Brittanys table. He says something to her and she turned red in humiliation due to the laughter from the people around. I smirk knowing fully well he just handled this situation.

After Lunch, we took Twinnie to the nurses office and she gave her some painkillers and after a while, her legs stopped hurting. The rest of the classes went by fast and it was time to go home. Twinnie hadnt come out yet so I waited for her by the car with Sal.

Lucianas POV

After lunch, my friends introduced me to their other friends who were Kayden and Jaden. They were twins too but both were boys. Kayden was in my science class and we have projects and he was my partner. We met in the hallway when school was over and we walked towards the entrance of the school. I saw Damien there and he looked angry. Whats wrong with him? I thought. But before could say anything two voices spoke first. "Who is he?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N: Dont forget to vote, comment and share

<333