Chapter 15

Luciana's POV
"Lucy were in the Italian mafia" Enzo says and it feels like time stopped. I don't even know how to react. They're in the mafia??? That explains the money and the guns right? Is that why people were staring at the mall? Is that why Sam felt shaky when introducing me to them? It all comes down to them being in the mafia. I need to speak to mom but how? Did she know about this? Is that why they had so many guards at home? I saw these guarda but never said anything about it. Is that why I was given this bracelet? Is that why I have to follow all these rules? All these questions need to be answered. But if they had this power, why couldn't they find me?

I start panicking. Are they going to hurt me? I don't think they will since they haven't hurt me since I got here, not even Salvatore. They've all been very nice to me well, except Salvatore. He's just passive. They won't hurt me. I don't know how to react. "Will you guys ever hurt me?" That was the only thing I could think of saying. It's not by fault that I have all those questions that need answers.

"Bambina, we'll never hurt you" Matteo says now in front of me. Luc just hugs me since I'm sitting next to him. "I love you, twinnie and so do our brothers. None of us would ever lay a finger on you" Luc say while pulling me impossibly closer to him. We all gather in a group hug, Salvatore hesitantly joined in. Well, that's a change. Our moment is interrupted by someone yelling from the stairs. We all pull away and I see two guys standing at the door of the living room.

"Diego!!!" Luc screams running up to the boy who I think was the one that yelled form the stairs. "Hey man, what's up" Diego says to Luc " Have you started our project?" Luc's face went pale. "I totally forgot about that. Why didn't you remind me" Lu says looking all worried. Diego just shows a cocky smile and Luc stands there confused.

"Hey Santi, what brings you here?" Matteo asks the second boy. He seems to be around Matteo's age. Santi looks over to me and back at them. Matteo nods and he continues speaking"What should we do to the guys you brought to the warehouse?" Matteo and Lorenzo walk up to the guy who I think is named Santi and they all go upstairs. I think they want to talk about their mafia stuff. Stefano and Salvatore left already since they have things to do so I'm left with Luc and Diego.

 Stefano and Salvatore left already since they have things to do so I'm left with Luc and Diego

Santiago (Santi)
<21 years>

Santiago (Santi)<21 years>

Diego
<15 years>

They both walk over to me and Diego smiles at me. I smile back at him and Luc comes in between us with his eyebrows raised. I giggle at his silliness and Diego just smirks. "Hi, I'm Diego and you're?" Diego says, with a charming smile on his face. Now I notice that he's a little bit taller than Lu. "Hi, I'm Luciana but you can call me Lucy" I smile at him. Lu now has his arms folded and taps one foot on the ground accessing what was going on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Hey guys, how are y'all doing today? What do you guys think about Diego? What do you think Luc is suspecting?
Don't forget to vote, comment and share
<333