Chapter 30

Salvatore's POV

It's been a while since she went to her room. She still hasn't come out yet. I need to explain to her how Enzo found out. I hope she's not mad at me.

~Flashback~
"Sal, someone informed me that Lucy was with Damien today" Enzo said with a cold face. I had a feeling that someone was watching us.

"Care to explain?" Enzo said again in a really calm tone. Who told him about it actually?

I knew it was a bad idea for her to be with him but I didn't want her to get sad.

"She went to have some ice cream like you told her she could and then we saw him there" I tried to summarize leaving out the part where she pleaded with me for her to go meet him.

"Is that so?" He said with his eyebrows raised.

"Yes" I replied shortly after.

He sighed. "So where were you when they were talking?" He doesn't believe me does he.

"I was sitting next to them" I actually was on the other table next to them. Mainly to keep an eye on them.

"Look Enzo, it they were just talking and I was there the whole time. I could practically hear what they were saying" I could actually. I just decided to act like I didn't.

He sighed and left the room. I knew he was going to ask Lucy right now and I can't help but feel guilty about telling Enzo.

~End of flashback~

I knocked on her room door but it opened up. Maybe she didn't close the door really well. I walked to her bed but found a note there.

Time for my revenge

I started panicking. If only I had come in here earlier. I saw the window of her room open.

I rushed to Enzo and showed him the note. He took it from me and went to his office with me trailing behind him.

It happened again. If only I had been with her earlier I could've prevented this from happening.

I quickly sent a message to Stef and Matteo and continued following Enzo until we got to his office. After 5 minutes all our brothers were there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Hey y'all. How're you guys doing. How did you guys see this chapter? Let me know what your thoughts are about it.

I would like to appreciate you guys once again for all the votes on my book. It has come this far thanks to you guys. ❤️❤️❤️

Don't forget to vote, comment and share
<333