Chapter 7

Lorenzo's POV
She's really cute though and has a kind and tender heart. I hope she doesn't hate us when she finds out what we do. I sigh and go to meet dad I'm his office. He looks really stressed out. "Hey dad, what's wrong?" I ask him because I've never seen him like this before. "I need to go on a business trip to Las Vegas by tomorrow but I just got mio principessa (my princess) back and I need to bond with her". He sighs.

"Its okay, dad. You don't need to worry about Lucy. The boys and I will take care of her until you come back. We won't let her slip through our fingers again. I know I won't forgive myself if I let it happen again". He nods and we dismissed me. I went back to my room and took a shower. It's been a long day, Matteo dropped off the boys at school while Salvatore is at his friend's house. I wonder what that boy is up to lately.

Luciana's POV
I wake up and check the time. It's two thirty three. And it's Friday. Em's school should be over by now. I check my phone but I don't see any missed calls. That's weird she said she'd call me. I'll just wait a bit.

I actually need to ask Matteo about school. I could've asked Lorenzi but I think he's busy. Matteo on the other hand might not be home. I think I should ask Lorenzo. I walked over to Lorenzos room and Knick on the door. I hear him say a 'come in' and I open the door and walked in. Mama told me to always knock on doors before getting in a room.

I see Lorenzo drop his phone and he's in a pair of pants and a white shirt. He smiles at me and I smile back. "Hey Lorenzo, umm-I- just...when do I start school?" Why can't I complete a single sentence????. "Tesoro, why do you keep stuttering?" (Treasure) He asks me while walking towards me. He looks down at my tiny frame and I look up at his gigantic structure. "Umm- I-I don't know" there I did it again. "Why are you so nervous?you're my little sister, you shouldn't be nervous around me or any or us at all" he tells me while looking at me seriously with his hands in both pockets. He can switch moods so fast, I wonder if he's bipolar.

"I don't know, I'm n-not nerv-vous" wow I am really not nervous. He won't believe me now. He doesn't push it any further. "So you're starting school on Monday, we're all going out tomorrow so we can go shopping and get you the things you want" he just tells me while analyzing my face to see my reaction. "Don't you mean 'the things I need'" I ask him curiously. Yay I didn't stutter, I'm finally warming up to him. He seems to understand my thoughts and smiles at me. "Bambina, you didn't stutter and I mean the things you need and want. If you want anything, anything at all we'll give it to you because you're our Principessa"he smiles at me.

"What language is that?" I ask him because I've been hearing them call me different words that I don't understand. "It's Italian, mio cara. Your native language and it seems like you don't understand. Luckily it's taught at your school and I know someone who'll be glad to teach you if you don't understand". I look at him not knowing who it'll be. "It's Salvatore "

———————————————————————
A/N: Do you guys think Salvatore will be glad to help Lucy? What do y'all think about this chapter?
Don't forget to vote, comment and share
<333