Chapter 26

Lucianas POV

School has been not so bad. Damien and I had most classes together while Luc and I had few together. At least I wasnt alone. Kadens coming over today after school so we can talk about our project. My friends—Maddie, Jaden and Bella—were really nice to talk to too. We had almost all our classes together. I always had at least one of them in each class so I was never bored.

The science project got cancelled, I wonder why *eye roll*. Brittany, Stacy and Sally gave me death glares most of the time but I brushed them off. School was just school.

Luc had to stay back at school today because of his soccer practice so, Sal was picking me up from school since he left for some important stuff. After school was over, Damien and I were talking while I waited for Sal. "So, would you like to go out for ice cream tomorrow after school, the ice cream parlor close to school?"Damien asked me. He looked so nervous. "Uh, yeah, Id love to but my brothers wont let me. I'll try begging them, I'll inform you if I can go" I say smiling back at him. I'm sure I was a tomato by now.

"Okay then, see you later"he walks away and then Sal drives up to me. I get in the car and we speed of. During the car ride, the only thing I could think of was Damien and like I suspected I checked my face on my phones camera and my face was on fire. I think I have a crush on him. "WHAT???" Did I say that out loud??? "Yes, you did. Now who is he?" What's with me and saying my thoughts today and how will I tell him that I have a crush on who I was told to stay away from. "Well, I'm waiting" he said again. "O-Okay, I'll tell you if you promise not to tell anyone". He thought about it for a while and then he sighed.

"Okay I promise, now tell me" Here it goes 321 "Uhh" I cleared my throat "I have a crush on Damien" his face dropped. "How do you expect me to not tell anyone about this?" I was freaking out. "You promised" he sighed in defeat and then nodded. After that there was an awkward silence in the car. When we got home, I ran up to my room. I laid on my bed thinking about everything.

I went to find Enzo to ask if I could get some ice cream tomorrow. He was in his room. "Hey, Enzo I said with a smile on my face. Could I please get some ice cream after school tomorrow at the ice cream parlor close to school?" I hope he agrees. "Bambina, if you want some ice cream, there's some in the kitchen" he said trying to negotiate with me. I guess I have to try one more thing. "Please, Enzo" I say with a pout and puppy dog eyes. He looked like he was having an argument in his head. "Fine but Sal and Luc are going with you"he sighed rubbing his forehead. "Thank you" I say running up to him and then give him a hug. He hugs me back and then I pull away after some time then dash to my room.

ME

Hey Damien, Enzo's letting me go but Sal and Luc have to go with me

DAMIEN

Okay, well see you tomorrow 😉

I smiled and then put down my phone. I complete my homework too.

MADDIE

Hey girl, I heard someone say you're going out with Damien tomorrow. Is it true???

How did I spread that fast?

ME

Well, yeah, its true. But how did you find out about it?

MADDIE

Stacey and Sally were telling Brittany that they heard him ask you. You shouldve seen the look on her face. She looked beyond livid. She was screaming like an animal more like screeching.

There was a knock on my door and then Luc came in. He looked happy. Hey Luc he looked up at me and then came to sit down by my bed. "So, were going out for ice cream tomorrow?"I nod. "How come when I ask, I'm told to go to the kitchen" he said looking baffled. "I guess it's because i'm irresistible" I say and then sashay my hair. Luc glared at me, ruffled my hair and ran out of my room. He ran straight to his room with me right behind him. I jumped on him and ruined his always perfect hair. "Oh no my hair is" he looked at a mirror close by "Looking good" ughh his hair is never ruined. How can someone's be that perfect.

I glared at him and then went back to my room. I was watching some tiktoks when someone knocked on my door. Stef peaked in and I smiled. "Dinner's" ready he said and then we both walk to the dining room. I sat between Sal and Matteo while Stef sat opposite Matteo, Luc opposite me and Enzo at the head of the table.

"Our cousins will be coming over on the weekend so I want you guys to help organize their rooms" Enzo said. So thats what those rooms opposite ours are for. Cousins. "How many of them are they?" I asked nobody in particular. "They're nine. You'll get to know them when they come. They'll be going to school with you guys for some time" Enzo said and I nod.

We finished dinner and then I went back to my room. I brushed my teeth and then went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey everyone. How're yall doing??? What did you think about this one???

Dont forget to vote, comment and share

<333