Chapter 22

Lucianas POV

No then he walked us to the back of the class where Diego sat with some other people. I waved and smiled at Diego and he did the same. Now, would you like to introduce yourself to the class? I stood up with red cheeks and some guys checked me out. Luc and Diego gave them glares and they turned back. Stand tall and be confident Luc whispered so only me could hear him. I smiled at him and did as he said. Hi, Im Luciana Ricci. Im 15 years and Lucianos twin sister thats when the whispers started. I could hear some say what a liar, Shes just saying that so we dont think shes his play thing, Daughter, I never heard about Mr Ricci having a daughter. She must be lying and Shes cute though, imma get her number okay that one was weird.

Anything else? the teacher asked. I couldnt actually think of anything to add. Not really he nods and goes back to teaching. Thats when some guy comes into the class. He had this same kind of cold aura look had in school. He looked at me and smirked when he saw me sitting next to Luc. The teacher didnt bother saying anything to him so he just walked past him and sat down next to me. Luc kept on glaring at him till he sat down. Whats a cutie like you doing sitting here with these guys? well that was straight forward. Brave guy. Never scared of anything. Also, I just noticed one of Brittanys minions in my class glaring at me.

Leave her alone Damien Luc said in a bored and cold tone. Why should I? ummm this guy is kinda straight forward. Damien turned back to me to say something but he didnt. When will this class end? I not really a fan of math tbh. Shortly the bell rang and Luc took my hand and we went out. So, twinnie this is your Geography. I think Damiens in it. Just avoid him and when its lunch time, meet me at the cafeteria he gave me the directions to the cafeteria hugged me and left.

I walked in my class and got a lot of stares. Why do they stare??? Shortly after, Damien came in and sat by me. I didnt want to come off as rude since I didnt know him. Hello, princesssa hmm he speaks Spanish. Whats your name? I decided to just tell him my name and then not say anything. Im Luciana Ricci I said confidently for the second time. Woohoo!!! Okay, well Im Damien he said with a smile. He looked pretty though. Those eyes. No Luciana no. Thats not right. I cant do that.

He didnt say anything else but kept glancing at me every now and then. He later asked me for my number. I thought of it. What if I get in trouble for this. I dont know. I gave it to him and class was over.

A/N: A NEW UPDATE!!! I dont think Ive been making regular updates. Sorry about that you guys. I hope you enjoy this one. What do you guys think about Damien???

Dont forget to vote, comment and share

<333