Chapter 48

Luciana's POV

I woke up to blinding lights from the windows. I could've sworn I closed them. It was 6:30 and school started by 8. I've still got time, I guess. I rolled my eyes and went to the bathroom and did my stuff.

I came out of the bathroom and got dressed in a cute outfit Aunt Rose got for me. I wasn't really in the mood to dress up. 'Was I ever in the mood to dress up?' I thought, rolling my eyes at myself. I put on my lipgloss and mascara then, voila.

School started by eight and it was 7:25, already? Just then, there was a knock on my door

School started by eight and it was 7:25, already? Just then, there was a knock on my door. I said 'come in' and Matteo came into my room.

"Good morning Bimba, breakfast's ready" he said with a smile. I greeted him back and we went to the dining room. Everyone was sitting at the table including grandma and grandpa.

I told everyone good morning and they did the same too. I took the seat between Enzo and Luc, with Sal opposite me. His eyes boring into me. 'I wonder why?' I discretely rolled my eyes, but I know for a fact he saw me. He raised an eyebrow at me but didn't say a word.

~~~

"You're gonna get dress coded" Luc said while Sal looked at me from the mirror of the car.
"No I won't" I said not even trying to look at any of them, because if I did, I'd change and I didn't want to.

I knew for a fact that I didn't want to change because it was hot outside. "It's already getting late, we might as well just get going" Sal said with a sigh while rubbing his forehead. I did a happy dance in my head knowing I had won.

Sal drove of and we got to school by 8. Guess who was right on time. I went to my first period and saw Maddie. I'm sure her eyes popped out of their sockets when she saw me, then she frantically pointed at the seat next to her. I went to sit with her and she kept blasting me with questions. And I had no idea what to tell her. Maybe... "oh I was just kidnapped by Damien's dad, no biggie" or "yeah, I was just tortured in a room and on the verge of dying"

She noticed I wasn't really comfortable with the questions so she left it, but I know that she wanted to know. First period was a breeze and I was on my way to my second then I bumped into someone's chest. Guess having a headache was on my schedule. I looked up and saw it was Damien.

I hugged him really tight and he hugged me back. I didn't say a word and neither did he. He was actually in my second period so we were going there together, then he pulled me into a corner.

"Why are you wearing that?" He said staring at my shirt. I just shrugged and he scrunched up his nose. He gave me his hoodie which left him in his shirt and sweats. Ahhh. I didn't want to wear it but, who was I to refuse that huge, comfy, perfect, extraordinary hoodie. His hair on the other hand just went on to be even more perfect if that was possible. I put on the hoodie and we went to class.

I felt his eyes on me and I'm not gonna lie, I was so red. How embarrassing. I'm happy we sat at the back. The remaining time at school went on in a blur. I met my friends and they blasted me with questions which I didn't know how to answer. I answered the ones I could and just shrugged of the ones I couldn't.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A:N: Hey lovelies, how're y'all doing???
It's been a while and I decided to finally make an update. Sorry for the long wait😪

Btw, thanks for all the reads and votesss!!! I never thought it'll go this far but it did. Lots of love xx

Don't forget to vote, comment and share
<3