Chapter 24

Who is he? Okay I remember Enzo said I could have boy friends and not boyfriends, didnt he? I turned around and saw Luc and Sal staring into my soul. I froze. Um-hes Kayden, m-my l-la-ab par-tne-r? I said but it sounded like more of a question than an answer. They both gave him a once over then Sal spoke. to the car then we walked over to the car not before I saw the smirk on Damiens face.

We got home and I was about to run up to my room when I bumped into a wall. I could have sworn that a wall was never here. I looked up and saw Matteo looking at me sternly. Where are you going to in such a hurry? he asked. I guess he hasnt been told about Kayden but, hes just my lab partner so hey. I didnt answer his question and tried to just walk around him but he stepped in front of me. Just then, Sal walked in. Now Lucy, who was he? Matteo looked confused at that point. I told you already. Hes just my lab partner. We were talking about our science project I was at the verge of bursting into tears so I just ran up to my room and locked myself in there.

I was scrolling through tiktok when I got a message from an unknown number.

UNKNOWN

Hola, Princessa

Only one person calls me that. Damien.

ME

Hi, Damien

DAMIEN

Howd you know it was me? Anyway howre you?

ME

Im not so good but thanks for asking

DAMIEN

So, he was your science partner huh?

ME

Yeah, he was, but my brothers dont believe me. I just hope it all dies down before they tell my eldest brother something they assume to be true.

Suddenly, there was a knock on my door

ME

BRB

I went over to the door and opened it. I saw Enzo standing there with a serious look on his face. I guess they already told him.

What are you brothers telling me? Something about a boy? Kaden? I mentally roll my eyes and sigh. Enzo, please dont tell me that you believe what they told you. Well, you should because theyre your brothers but- he cuts me off Bambina, I need you to tell me who he is I nod and say okay then I tell him everything. Alright then, come downstairs dinners ready I trail behind him until we get to the dining room then I take a seat between Sal and Matteo.

Sal kept looking at me from time to time but I ignored it and kept eating. I didnt even try bringing up any kind of conversation with anyone because itll end up with them asking me questions that they already know the answer to. When I was done, I tried leaving but Enzo told me to wait in the living room.

A/N: Hey guys, how are yall doing? What did you think about Lucys first day of school?

Dont forget to vote, comment and share

<333