Chapter 20

I dont feel like getting up today at all. I check the time on my phone and it was 7 in the morning. Ughhh Im just gonna stay here for a while I thought to myself. I eventually drift of to sleep again.

Im woken up by a loud band on my door. Its Luc. Twinnie, wake up, were gonna be late he groaned. Since when did he care about going to school early. I check the time and its 7:30. I have just 30 minutes left.

Im up I yell. Well, hurry up! with that he leaves. I hurry into my bathroom and do my business. I change into my outfit that I think looks good. My wide legged pants and a blue and white top with a butterfly print on it. I always go simple anyway.

I brush my hair and put half up and the other half down with two pieces in front to frame my face. I put on some lipgloss and mascara and done. Luckily, I see my bag has already been packed. I take it downstairs with my phone and go to the livingroom. I dropped my bag and went to the dining room.

I opened the door and Im greeted with a lot of good mornings and smiles. I greet them back with a smile too, then go to sit down beside Sal. Did you sleep well, Amore? he said smiling down at me. Yes, I did. Thanks. Stef and Luc just look at us curiosly.

The nice lady drops our breakfast for us and we start eating. Matteo walked into the room and we all said some good mornings. He walked over to me and gave me a kiss on the forehead while smiling at me. Sal, youll be driving to school today. Enzo and I have some stuff to do Sal nods and takes the keys from Matty.

I got a text from Em and all eyes were on me including Luc. I turn bright red due to the attention. I might have lived here for some days but that doesnt mean Im okay with all this attention. Whos that? Sal asked me all of a sudden. Its really not a big deal if I get a text from someone, is it?

It was just Em I check my phone to see her message. Wanna hang out later at my house? Its been a while since we talked though. My brothers were currently looking at me with raised eyebrows. W-Why are you gu-ys l-look-ing at m-ee like th-at-t? Nervous much? I mentally roll my eyes at myself.

Whos got you smiling like that. You know what, well deal with that when you get back. Right now you guys are gonna be late Matteo says. Okay what do they want to deal with later??? This is gonna be a long day.

We leave the dining room and I go to the living room to get my backpack. I catch up with them in the garage and with Sals freakish driving skills, we got there in les than 10 minutes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey yall, how you guys doing? Another chapter for you guys. I hope you enjoy it.

I want to say thanks to you guys for taking time out of your day to read this

Don't forget to vote, comment and share

<333