Chapter 19

Salvatore's POV

I've been thinking about Lucy a lot recently. I don't want her to think that I hate her but I don't know how to go about it. I really want to make things right, I just don't know how. after dinner, she went up to her room and I followed behind her. everyone was giving me curious glances but I just brushed them off. It's time I make things right with my baby sister.

I knock on her door but there was no reply. I knock again but there wasn't any reply like the first time. I turn back to go to my room then I hear her say 'come in'. I was hesitant at first to go in but I have to make things right. I eventually walk in her room.

She seemed surprised to see me and she tries to mask it with a smile. it wouldn't take a genius to know that she was nervous and I'm the one to be blamed. I may as well try my best to fix things between us.

"Lucy, I know I haven't been the best brother to you and I'm really sorry about that. I was just really scared of getting attached and it doesn't seem to work. instead, I feel like I've been pushing you away. I'm sorry for treating you that way and saying harsh things about you. Could you forgive me for everything and maybe start over?' I'm not really good at apologizing so I hope I tried.

"Yeah, of course I forgive you and we can start over if you want" she says with a genuine smile now. I cant believe I've been acting so bad towards her. I'm so happy she forgives me and wants to start over.

"Hi, I'm Salvatore but you can call me Sal. I'm your fourth oldest brother. if you need anything you can come to me'. I say and she smiles at me.

"Hi I'm Luciana, you can call me anything you want. I'm glad to have you as my brother" she says and I give her a tight hug

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Heyy guys. Happy new month!!!! I know its been a while since a made my last update but here's the next chapter. What do you guys think about this one??

Don't forget to vote, comment and share

<333