Chapter 50 The Full story of mortal Queen

The complete story of the Mortal Queen and Vampire King of England.
To know that I miss you,
So much when you leave.
To know that I need you like the air I breathe.
To know that I want you,
with a passion so blind.
Is to know that I love you,
with no doubt in my mind.
The vampire king of England has a human mate.
They were married back then, but one cunning prince from the Blue Blood Fairy fancy his wife. The Queen knows that her husband was suffering like the rest of the ninth original vampires. Deep inside, she wanted to help him.
One day the Queen can no longer keep it all by herself so she started telling her problem to her only best friend. Blue Blood Fairy is known for its ability to shift into things, change its appearance, or even copy other people's faces.
The Queen doesn't know that her best friend was not her real best friend but, in fact, the Blue Blood prince.
Knowing her secret, he finally finds a solution to obtain her.
He told her lies about a Prince from the Blue Blood Fairy that knows the cure for her husband's illness. Without a doubt, the Queen was thrilled to think twice and immediately visited the Kingdom of Fairy.
She left without confiding with her husband about what she found out.
The Queen wanted to surprise her husband with good news.
When she arrived in the Kingdom of Fairy, she managed to meet up with the prince.
He looks so young and just like what the rumors spread around the immortal world.
The Prince of the Fairy Kingdom is a generous man.
The prince lied to her telling her that she needed to be unbounded to her King before they could start the ritual to help her husband walk back into the daylight. Not thinking much of the consequences and the thought that this is for the good of her husband.
The Queen didn't hesitate to follow the Fairy Prince throwing her rational thinking.
In a blink, she was now unbounded from her soulmate, her husband, and her King.
The ritual causes her mind and body to be weak because she's just a mortal; The mortal Queen didn't know that what just happened to her is a trick to be bonded by the Fairy Prince. When the Queen felt something was off and why she can't leave the Fairy Kingdom, even though she wanted to, she confronted the Prince.
Seeing the bond was not as strong as it is with immortality the Prince finally revealed the truth. Devastated when the Queen finds out about the Fairy Prince's lies and knowing that her resistance to going back home is because he tricks her to be bonded with him, the Queen threatens to kill herself if he won't unbind her.
Growing fond of her, The Prince thought that he'd rather love her from afar than see the human Queen kill herself because of him.
The Prince unbound and sent the Queen back to her real mate.
But there's one thing the Prince doesn't know.
Once a mate is unbonded from her soulmate and then is bonded by another immortal. Once this bond releases her, she will forget everything about her real mate and the previous mate she had. It is like all her memories related to the two mates she had were wiped out like both never existed.
So when the Queen came back to the palace, she couldn't remember anything.
Her real best friend tried to explain to her how she ended up in the castle.
The King was furious because he felt their connection was utterly cut off, but he doesn't know how to find out the truth from her.
His Queen is now an ordinary mortal without a knowledge of his illness.
The King couldn't bite her to search for an explanation of what just happened to her through her memories, and he doesn't want to frighten her.

The King didn't push her to remember him.
Instead, He did what every man, mortal or not, would do and that's to court her. The King tried to make her fall in love with him all over again.
One day, of all days, his craving for blood becomes intense.
He's been starving himself of her blood ever since her disappearance because nothing is tastier than his Queen's blood.
His Queen knows he's a vampire and instead of killing someone or creating a new vampire, he had to cultivate it before freeing it.
She let him feed on her.
The first time the King tasted her blood was the sweetest, and there's nothing that can compare to it. With his knowledge of how to maintain her as human even after being bitten by him, His Queen becomes a beautiful vessel for him to survive.
But now that she forgot about him and his hidden secret, he's been feeding himself a little by sipping some animal blood.
He hasn't had the appetite for drinking to his satisfaction because he craves his Queen's blood more than anything else.
For a few months, the King can still control himself, but just like any human or immortal, that starving.
His craving slowly overcame the King's right state of mind.
One day he saw her sitting on a chair cross stitching some flowers, she accidentally pricks her hand with the needle, and her natural scent filled his nostrils, together with her sweet scent of blood.
Seeing the drop of crimson blood stains the white fabric in her hand. It fueled more the King's cravenness for her blood.
Using his vampire ability in a split second, he was next to her, pulling her up from her chair, he pinned her to the nearest wall and dug his fangs into her neck.
The Queen was in shock and pain. She tried to free herself from him, but no matter what, he didn't let her go.
The King sucks her blood with pleasure but just enough to fill his craving. Once he was satisfied, he let her go and was about to kiss her lips when he saw the horror in her eyes. He had forgotten that his Queen couldn't remember anything from her past when she would even willingly offer her blood for him.
The Queen screams in horror, looking at the King like he's a monster.
He tried to calm her down, but nothing that he could do will make the horror in her eyes go away. She pulls him away, begging for him not to come near her.
The Queen couldn't accept that she married a beast and became out of sanity.
Whenever the King tries to approach her, she will always scream over and over again that he's a monster. The Queen accused him of poisoning her mind and that she would rather die than be with a creature that sucks blood to survive.
True to her words, The King's hearts stop from beating when one day, he saw his beloved Queen commit suicide. He blames himself for her demise, thinking he was the main reason that causes her death.
The loss of one soulmate is like losing your soul.
The pain and condemnation slowly overshadow his mind.
He wants to be with her again, to feel her soft body next to him, and to hear her hearty laugh was everything he ever wished.
Clouded with sorrow, the King walks in the daylight, not screaming from pain but instead embracing it. He closed his eyes knowing soon, he will be together with his beloved one.