Chapter 38 (Part 2)

Her dad, who's been waiting at the door entrance, gave her a warm smile. He's wearing a simple black tuxedo. His hair is brushed neatly in place, and Maricella knows it's her mom doing. She notices a few lines on his forehead, but it didn't make him look old but more handsome instead.
He walks to her and gives her a slight hug, careful not to ruin her bridal dress.
She smiled feeling like she was again that small little girl who always wants his attention.
"You have grown into such a fine lady, my little princess.." He said to her before looking away, but those impending tears can't escape her watchful eyes.
She smiled a bit. Luckily there's a veil that conceals her face. She guesses being emotional is normal at times like this.
When the door opened, the music started.
Slowly everyone in line walked and took their place in the front row and the second sitting row near the altar.
When it was her and his dad's turn, the music changed and the nostalgic song they always play on the wedding day started to flow inside the cathedral.
Slowly both start to walk in rhythm. Maricella felt her heart beating rapidly especially when they were in the middle of the aisle she saw Dalton standing there with a proud look and happiness on his face. She smiled at him and mind-link him," I love you, my love." But he never replied.
She felt strange because just before they went down to the hotel, Mashe is sure as hell that she can still talk to him through their mind link. Does Dalton shut her out of his head without knowing? When they are almost at the front and she's only a few distances apart from Dalton. The music stopped, and a loud clap echoed inside the church.
" Ohh, this is a stunning view to my eyes" Those gray orbs look straight into her eyes with annoyance.
Then in just one blink of her eyes, he shifted right next to her. Maricella senses the scary vibe, similar to what she felt in her dream. It felt like a cold bucket of ice washed over her when she felt his muscled arms encircle her waist.
" Though it could be perfect if you wed with me rather than a pesky Demon, I prinkípissá you," He whispered to her ears which sent a cold chill in her body.
Instantly her Dad came to protect her, but just like she remembers who he is and where she first saw him.
He waves his hand, and her Dad went flying to the empty row of a wooden chair until he smashes into the wall, it was so strong that the wall from the cathedral cracks leaving Maricella's dad to fall unconscious. She screams in horror seeing her dad's lifeless form on the ground.
Ohh no?!
It can't be happening?!
Not my dad, please!
She prayed while tears started to shed in her eyes. Maricella heard her mom scream in horror before collapsing to the ground.
The Queen tried to come nearly to her, but Sophie and Abi stopped her. Luckily they did because it seems like these vampires are not just an ordinary vampire.
This person must be a high royalty to produce such a frightening aura. She remembered the scene in her dreams, Maricella scan the surrounding in search of Dalton.
"where is he?!
She looked around and saw him fighting a female vampire.
When she scanned the surrounding, she saw everyone run to the side while Marcus and the dean tried to help.
They attack the female vampire to avert her attention from them.
Without hesitation, Dalton shifted right next to the guy who held my waist, he gave him a powerful smack on his face. His eyes are pitch black, and anger and death were written all over his face. The stranger welcomed it like it was nothing to him, his face didn't even move or show any hint of pain. Then Maricella watches as Dalton uses his power to melt him down, but it causes only a little burn on his skin. Like ashes, it floats in the air like a speck of thin dust, and there's no trace of burned skin after. He smirks annoyingly at Dalton, taunting him with his hair-crawling laugh."Is that all you got?! Well, to give you some merit, that scratches me a bit, but now it's my turn!" And with that, he waves his hand and Dalton w floats in the air before his body smashes to the wall, then he let go of Maricella, shifting next to Dalton.

He punches Dalton's face and smashes it on the ground.
It was so loud that she could hear her husband cracking his bones.
She screams in agony. She can feel everything, but she can't mind-link him. When she saw him lifting him again, upon the ground, Maricella didn't hesitate anymore.
She flung onto him, but the moment she landed
his hand caught her by the neck lifting her.
Choking Maricella stared into Dalton's eyes.
Tears are overflowing in her eyes. It's killing her to see his face barely noticeable, and Dalton is just half-conscious.
She felt light-headed due to her lack of oxygen.
There are a few black dots in her vision, and she knows it's just a matter of time before she would lose consciousness.
It was then she heard him say.
" It's not yet your time I prinkípissá you," Then the stranger slowly let her down, and she collapsed on the ground struggling to grasp some air.
" Bid goodbye to your husband before we go. You might not see him again." He said in a monotone voice before letting Dalton's body fall to the ground.
Even though she still has a hard time breathing Maricella struggled by crawling her way to her husband's side,
She grasped him in her arms and kissed his bloody lips.
She knows he will survive this because if he dies, then so as she.
His pain is her pain, and his death is her death too.
That is how a demon forms a bond with his mate.
They shared life.
Dalton tried to speak, but he couldn't say much.
One thing that came out clearly on it is."I'm sorry, I will find you, my love," Then his eyes closed. She gently lay Dalton's head on the ground before she stood up to face the stranger in front of her. There are a few veins that are popping on her forehead. She's so furious about this guy! How dare he hurt her loved ones! If she doesn't care about anything, the thought of fighting till death wasn't a problem. But Dalton is still alive and so is her baby.
"Who the hell are you?! Why are you doing this?! What do you want from me?!" She roared in anger, but he just smiled at her before closing the distance between them.