Chapter-29 THE ENCOUNTER

Maricella POV
After eating Katja stay by my side for a while.
I found out that she's hoping that someone will kill their master because he's out of sanity...
He was a favorite Nephew of the king and was being spoiled a lot...
She said that their lives changed after the King give them to his favorite Nephew as a gift on his fifteen birthday.
They have been in so much misery living with him.
He doesn't allow them to drink blood because his scared that maybe they will go against him and was being fed only human food which is not enough for them to be strong and have all the nutrients that only blood can give.
It petrified me when she said that he took her son and lock him away in this huge old castle she doesn't know where to find him as this house has a lot of secret passageways and only he can open them...
She said that one time her hopes were lifted when her Master found her mate...
She said that woman resembles me and she thought that's why her Master begin to have an obsession with me...
She also said that he had been following me for three years from a distance, watching over me, observing all that I'm doing...
The hair on my body went up from the chill I felt inside hearing all the things Katja said to me...
But what shocked me the most is when I asked where is his mate.
Katja said he killed her and tortured her.
But when she was gone he then realized that he needed her.
It was also puzzling to them why he killed her mate...
One thing she was sure about is that her master doesn't believe in a mate and hated people with mates...

I also asked her when I'm gonna see him but she said she doesn't know he always locks himself in his private Laboratory where he experiments and creates medicine...

Dalton POV

After leaving Marcus and Abi at Osmond clinic I went straight to the demon world...
I asked my Father the King to help me communicate with the high society on the earthy world...
I didn't waste time after having the permission I need to freely do and take some action without having a problem in the high society. I went back to the earthy world...
It took me some time before I could have a chance to talk to the Old Vampire King...
"Ohh it's a pleasure to meet you Prince Dalton son of King Damien, what brought you here?" the old king survey me from head to toe.
I didn't waste time and talked straight to the point...
"The pleasure is mine, King Alfonse...I believe William Jones is your nephew?"
I asked him seriously
I saw the small smile on his lips disappear... He sits straight in his chair and looks at me seriously like the mention of his nephew changes the atmosphere in the room...
"Yes, indeed he is my Nephew...
What is your concern about him?" He asked seriously.
"I believe King Alfonse you're Nephew took my wife  away in a party held in one of your properties near the Academy Trust..."
"I'm sorry but I think you're making a wrong accusation here Prince Dalton,
My nephew will never do such a thing... My nephew is the most honest and kind-hearted Vampire around here..." He said depending on his favorite nephew...
My blood turns to a boiling point after hearing the king blindly protecting his nephew...
"I'm afraid this matter is out of your hands, King Alfonse... You're blinded by your love for your nephew that you close your eyes to the real truth about how cruel and crazy you're beloved nephew is.." I glared accusing looks at him.
Sarcasm can be heard in my voice.
It doesn't matter to me if I offended him... He's a total moron for being blind of what's the real truth.

I saw him stand furiously
He attack me and aim at my throat, I didn't move I wait and let my fellow demon take a video of his action.
I need evidence, in case things go in the wrong way...
He tries to strangle me and pin me to the wall.
"How dare you speak...
Against me! You forget already you're on my property... I can kill you if I want to!!!" he hissed while gripping my throat tighter.
A smirk form on the side of my lips...I didn't even care about what he was doing to me...
"Are you crazy!!! Now you're giving me a reason to snap out of your life..." the king said amazed on seeing I wasn't affected by his action.

"Do you think you can kill me by just doing this?!" The smirk on my lips became wider as I lift his hand effortlessly.
He was stunned by what I do that he backed away...
"Do you think I would die so easy? You're underestimating me, king Alfonse..." I taunt him while walking straight to him...
He tries to move farther away from me but my man stops him, holding him firm.
"You Insolence brute!!!!!
How dare you mistreated me like this in my palace!!!" he glared furiously at me.
"Tell me where your is your nephew hiding and I won't bother you again...
"Go against me and I will make your palace crumble on my foot...
"You don't wanna leave this world with a stupid reputation aren't you, King Alfonse?."I said taunting him again...
He stiffened for a moment knowing I state a fact.
"Ok I understand.....but on one condition, spare my nephew's life.
He's the only one I have...." he pleads after reality strikes him.
He knows I am more powerful than him or anyone in this place...
"I'm afraid I can't promise that King Alfonse..pray your nephew didn't touch a single hair of my wife... Then maybe I will consider sparing his worthless life..!"
And with that, I storm out of the room...
I left a few special demon soldiers to guard him if ever his thinking of playing tricks on me...
Hold on my love...ill be there soon...!
********************