Chapter-53 Stranger

Maricella snuggles closer to that warmth that pulls her in.
It is a welcoming feeling that embraces her and those irresistible scents, make her feel so hungry.
She invited herself to graze her teeth to that warm delicious scent but those deep baritone voices snapped her out of her luscious dream.
" My sweet angel, Are you planning on biting me again?" he said, voice laced with amusement. Those words sunk in her head like a cold breeze and now she was fully awake. She pulls herself out of that warmth but she can't even push it away. There's a warm hand that snaked its way around her waist while a muscular leg lay on her lower body to hold her still. His Intoxicating breath fan on the crook of her neck and Maricella can't help the delightful shudder creeping in her body.
Damn it!
What's wrong with her ?!
Feeling those protective yet possessive warm hugs makes her feel so relaxed yet her mind is yelling at her. It insisted that this is not right and it's not justifiable.
Realizing her current situation Maricella pulls even harder.
She heard him grunt and mumble words with those warm breaths fanning on the side of her ear and neck.
He whispered, "Stop moving or I'll devour you whole, my sweet angel." There's a lusting threat in his voice that makes her stomach churn like a swarm of butterflies circling it while her toe is curling for unexplainable reasons.
She stopped immediately when she felt something poking at her lower body.
She didn't know what made it wake up, but that hard thing is quite tempting to touch.
A surge of feeling not coming from her invades her mind and she can't understand why it's strongly affecting her.
Damn it!
What did she just do to be in this kind of situation?
Not understanding a thing makes her feel so upset.
But why does she find herself liking the way this stranger is possessively holding her in his arms? It's kind of weird but it also felt right like she's finally home.
A circus of emotions made her scared and wanted to run away but she can't decipher why she should be escaping?!
Helpless she pushed him again hoping it would lessen the effect of the strangers' influence on her motions and rational thinking.
But the damn guy, won't even bulge and let her go.
" Not a chance that I would let you slip away from me again my love." He stubbornly claimed and possessively pulled her even closer so that the side of her face was pressed hard on his warm solid chest.
Hearing his heart beating erratically like he was scared made the atmosphere of the place drop low. She can feel a dark and heavy aura looming inside the room and Maricella knows for sure it's coming from this stranger.
It's starting to be stuffy and suffocating and her inhibition is telling her to do something.
" Please, I can't breathe, " She managed to say.
It's like a magical phrase that breaks the deathly aura in the room.
In an instant, he gave her enough space to move and to breathe normally but his possessive arms and body never left her. A warm feeling erupts deep down in her core. It's starting to spread again in every fiber of her body.
A warning sign rings on her head.
Oh no?! not again?! Relaxed Maricella control yourself! You're stronger than this!
It seems like he sensed her uneasiness, and said " I'm sorry my love." murmuring in her ears that tickle her before she felt a kiss land on her forehead.
Sparks of tiny electricity shock her when his lips touch her skin.
It felt so good yet she was starting to be scared of how her body is reacting to him.
No! This won't do! She can't allow this?!
He's a stranger for goodness sake?! Her body belongs to her mate, not to this overbearing and super possessive guy.
She doesn't even understand what the heck she's doing here laying with him so intimately in a foreign bed!

Instinctively she tried to push him again out of his warm comforting body. When she failed she turned to his side to face him.
Their gaze met up and Maricella hitched her breath seeing the most hypnotizing orbs her eyes ever laid on.
The dim light illuminating the bedside lamp made those pitch-black orbs glisten in the night like stars in the sky. She bites her inside cheeks not wanting him to know that she was captivated by his gaze.
Besides she can't let the stranger feel so comfortable touching her and embracing her like they're lovers.
Right?
Maricella is seriously beginning to question her sanity but before that, she will question first this out-of-this-world-irresistibly-delicious-scented-guy in front of her.
" Can you please get off of me? " There she managed to say without stuttering.
She almost tapped her own back for her successful attempt to express her meaning.
A surprised look registered in his eyes before it slipped away.
He cleared his throat, not breaking his gaze.
" No. it won't happen, my sweet angel, close your eyes and get some sleep tomorrow we will discuss all the things that are playing in your head." He coaxed before pulling her back to his body.
She wanted to oppress what he just said but the moment he started to caress her hair and back, his hand gently and lovingly tucked some of her hair that covers her face. It seems like Maricella bit her tongue unable to say a thing.
She wanted to protest but his authoritative voice made her submit to his words.
His gentle caress in her hair and back soothes her like a lullaby. She sighs in contentment like a lost cat finding a comforting place to rest. She felt her eyelid closing as she snuggled in his chest while inhaling those calming yet delicious scents of his.
Deep inside her head, she knows this ain't right but she feels so tired and exhausted to think logically.
He is right she can ask any questions playing inside her head tomorrow.
But for now, she needs some rest.
Slowly her mind drifted off and Maricella was consumed by a dream.