Chapter 37 The wedding day

It was a hectic day for Maricella, and there is much more work preparing for this than when they did the wedding in the Demon world. There she has Sophie and a bunch of royal servants who prepared and decorated the venue for the memorable and enchanting wedding she didn't expect to experience.
But here in the earthly world, it was her best friend and her mom who arrange everything from the venue to the cathedral.
Her makeup was yet again done by Sophie, and Maricella's mom provided her with a wedding dress that her mom wore on her wedding day. Sophie did a bit of customizing so the gown fits her perfectly. It was indeed beautiful, She even once thought of one day wearing the wedding dress her mom, and now it's happening.
They check in to the nearest hotel from the Cathedral, it's where they will also hold the reception after the wedding is done.
Maricella can hardly believe that in just half an hour, she will be walking in the aisles while Dalton is waiting for her at the Altar.
Funny. They already did this before, but still, Maricella felt nervous about it, like it would always be her first time marrying him. They invited only those close family in the earthly world like the Dean and his daughter, Abi, and Marcus.
She even personally invited Martha, the oracle, who predicted that she would meet the love of her life, Dalton.
So now, here she is staring at her reflection in the mirror. She looks stunning in her mothers' bridal gown. The design is a sweetheart gown in white, it seems so simple, yet there's a vibe of elegance on it. Usually, She loves ivory color than plain white, but it's pure luck that her moms' wedding dress is not. The ivory color only reminds her of that awful nightmare she had before they came back here to the earthly world. Her strand of thought was interrupted when she heard a knock on the door.
"Honey, there are some lovely ladies who wanted to meet you." Her mom announced smiling at her before opening the door and revealing the two lovely demons that carved a place in her heart.
"Mama! Sophie?! I can't believe you guys can make it!" She thought Sophie only went here to do her makeup early this morning," She exclaimed hugging them both.
"Huh! You have to thank me, sissy. I persuade the Father to let us go. Mom doesn't want to speak about it, but I knew deep in her heart mom would love to see you wed in the earthy world."
Sophie muttered proudly before lounging herself on the couch like she was too exhausted.
"Thanks for your hard work Sophie, you are the best!" She finds her little sister-in-law who doesn't act her age so cute right now. She walks the distance between them just to mess with her hair, which she knows Sophie hated the most.
"Urgh! Why does everyone love to mess with my hair?! Guys, I'm not a kid anymore. Anyways you're welcome, sissy." Sophie said after being melodramatic for a bit, which made everyone in the room laugh. When She remembered she hadn't appropriately introduced her mom and Queen Sophia, she took the chance and finally presented them both.
"Ohh, by the way, mom, this is Queen Sophia, Dalton's mother, and this is his cute little sister Princess Sophie which I already introduced to you this morning." She smiled at both of them.
She's happy and content that they both exchange pleasantries and greeting. They even chit-chatted before Marcus came in, announcing to them that it is time to leave. They all went to the elevator down to the lobby.
Speaking of Vampire ability and Royal demons' power, they all acted like normal human beings.
It's quite unnatural for the Queen, but Sophie is already accustomed to it because she's an international makeup artist and a well-known international fashion designer.
Running in and out of Paris and New York is like putting on her clothes and taking them off. Each one of them went on their way to their appointed car, and no one noticed that she was left behind.
Maricella was busy looking down, pulling slightly up her gown in the front so she won't step on its hem when suddenly she bumps into a rock-solid chest. When she looks up to say sorry, She met a pair of hypnotizing grayish eyes. She suddenly feels something is off when her hair rises. The stranger smiled in a gentlemanly way giving a vibe that his harmless. Maricella felt like she knew him from before, but she couldn't remember where?
"My apologies I prinkípissá you, I was in a hurry like you, My reflex was not so fast to stop us from colliding with each other."
"No problem, Mr. I'm sorry, but I'm in a rush, bye." She smiled at him before nodding her head. She didn't mind anymore what she just felt. She quickly went outside, where a white limousine was waiting for her. The luxurious car will bring her to the cathedral.
"What took you so long?" Abi scolds her while she's retouching her simple makeup before helping her to put on the veil.
" Sorry Abi, I accidentally bump into someone, is everyone gone?"
" Yup, you know the tradition here in the earthly world. You have to be the last one to arrive in the church, and everyone has to watch you walk down the aisle with your dad, and Prince Charming has to wait at the altar" Abi rolled her eyes at the end of her sentence. It made her laugh and soothe away the uneasiness. When the limousine came to a stop in front of the cathedral Maricella, and Abi both went outside the car.
They form two lines starting with The Dean and his Daughter, Abi and Marcus, Queen Sophia and Princess Sophie, Maricella's mom, and Martha.
And Lastly, her.