Chapter 8 Whose Dominating who?

Hearing his voice I muttered out
"Ohh crap...!"
Staring at him I can see his dead serious, but I don't give a damn!
"Don't mind him " I said to them and
encircled my arms to William and Abi bringing them down past through him...
Abi and William were in shock that they just follow me.
"Hold on there a second, Maricella " he sounded really mad and his not covering it up.
I stop and look back at him.
Ohh God those eyes are shimmering like a black diamond.
I can see that he is pissed off about me.
I saw his eyes glaring furiously in William's arms that encircled mine.
My hand automatically let go of it as I felt a burning sensation on my skin as he returned the stare at me.
he said " I can burn that guy next to you if you don't come into my office right now!
follow me while I can still control myself, " he commands.
It's a clear warning coming from him.
But still, I just can't accept and follow what he ordered me to do I need to fight back.
"What did you just say?" I glared daggers at him.
Abi and William looked strange at me.
" Wait Ella, professor  Dalton didn't say anything," Abi said awkwardly.
"Hell yes! He did... He just .... oh my gosh..." I stared at him in pure astonishment, I can't believe this! Did he just talk in my mind?!
Abi felt something odd going on between me and the history professor so she excuses herself.
" ooh I forgot, I needed to read something in the Library, William do you mind if I ask you to accompany me?"
" but we can't live Maricella alone" William muttered in protest
"Come on, be a gentleman."abi drag William out of the classroom, so fast that before I can say anything to both of them they were gone!
Damn it!
They left me with him alone!
I stared back at him only to be swayed.
In one blink his just a few inches away from me.
He narrowed his eyes at the door behind me and the door slam shut!
Making me flinch in shock from the shuttering sound of it.
Then I hear the door lock on the inside...
I felt my heart start to pump faster.
Being so nearly to him in a broad daylight I can't help but be amazed at how he can be so damn handsome in any way... Angry, smiling, joking around...

He's so perfect!

I step back when I see he's trying to step forward closing the remaining distance between us.
But then I felt the door behind me.
Crap! I'm cornered.
He smirked at me knowing I am stuck and had nowhere else to go.
He slammed his both hands, cornering me in the middle.
I can feel his range breathing on my neck as I turn my head to the side close my eyes and wait for the aftermath of my  stubbornness my knees start to be jelly,
I felt weak and scared.
I wonder how he can do this all to me...
He makes me waver with his presence.  
" Maricella, look at me" he murmured after.
But I didn't look back, I'm scared
" I won't hurt you, just look at me please" his voice was pleading this time.
I can't help but open my eyes and stared back at him.
I met his jet-black eyes his not angry anymore instead,
What I saw in his eyes was tenderness,
I can't help but touch his face, he leans his face on my palm putting his hand on top of mine that touches his face.
The soft feeling and warmth coming out of his skin feels so good...our eyes met each other and I was overwhelmed by his emotion.
His eyes scan my face photographing every small detail on it.
He last laid long on my lips.
Then I saw him bend down and captured my lips.
I didn't refuse him.
Damn pulled.
I felt so weak from the kiss my knees gave in and just like he knows my body he pulled me closer to his arms holding my body for support as our kiss gets deeper and deeper.
I already forgot that I was angry with him a few minutes ago...
We both let go as we run out of breath.
"We need to go somewhere else.."
He murmured in my ears and with one click I saw us disappear just like a mist...
In one blink I felt my foot land on a solid thing.
I prompt open my eyes, surprised we're in an office probably his office.
My stomach churned from the shift.
He immediately bring me to his double-seater couch when he saw my reaction from the shift we did.
We sit there together, I close my eyes as I felt dizzy too.
After a few moments that passed by in silence.
I heard him clear his throat
"I'm sorry I didn't warn you about the shift, Are you alright my sweet angel?" He asked full of concern but I didn't respond.
I only open my eyes when I felt I'm stable already.
He was still sitting there looking at me worriedly.
Damn! I just wanted to draw myself near him but I tried to fight back the pull that made me seek his touch.
I move farther in the chair to give space between us...I can't be near him, I have no control over my body and I hated it.
I immediately saw the hurt cross his eyes as I move away.
I tried not to be swayed by his look right now.
I have to control my feelings.
He didn't move closer and I thank god he didn't...
Silence filled the room for a long time, there were a lot of things going on in my mind, and breaking the silence I speak to him.
" Look, I don't know what's the score between us but I can't let this feeling ruin my plan. I have dreams, I wanted to achieve .." I look back at him to see his reaction but I can't read his blank face.
He stood up and stared at me.
"I can't promise you that I will be out of your life, you know  that to yourself, we can't escape from this..." He stated. He bent down on his knees in front of me taking my hands to his lips and spreading butterfly kisses.
" I need you to accept me, we can do it slowly, Day by day let's try to learn something new about each other.. " his voice is encouraging staring straight at me with those pleading eyes.
Ohh God I can't say no in front of him, I just can't.
Thinking back, what he says is true I can't run away from him the time we kiss and felt the warmth of each body the bond we had has strengthened, the last thing we need to do now makes love and the bond will be completed, that means we're going to be inseparable ...
I need to make a decision, his waiting for my answer patiently.
I took a deep breath.
"ok let's try ..." I said to him finally.
His face brightened up his eyes filled with happiness, he pulled me in his arms and murmured in my ears
"thank you,
You don't know what it means to me..."
I felt his emotion overflowing on me and I just hugged him back...
****************