CHAPTER 5 Eye to Eye

" Hey Maricella,I'm so happy to meet you thanks for the company, I hope we can continue like this and be friends if you don't mind?" He says with a shy smile and hopeful look. I shake my head and with a confident smile on my face i said.
"Of course not, It would be nice to have a few friends while we're here." William's face brightened hearing my reply.
"Thank you! Well then, I will be heading now, good luck and see you around." He waves goodbye and I nod my head waving back while smiling at him.
A little bit later I heard my name being called. I walk to Mrs. Amy and accept my papers. I whisper " Thanks." And Mrs. Amy smiled back at me wishing me good luck. As I was busy walking while looking at the map I suddenly hit my head on a wall and almost lost my balance. Luckily there's an arm that quickly slid on my waist and held me steady.

"Ouch!"I hissed, rubbing my forehead.
"Are you ok, miss?" Says the most captivating voice I ever heard.
I instantly perked up and was even more surprised when I set my eyes on those deep black orbs. Staring at it made me feel like I was looking at the vast star around a pitch black space. It's quite intriguing.
His heated gaze never once left my face as I did the same.
It's like in one moment when our eyes met everything stopped.
I couldn't look away even if I wanted to, there's this pull that is pulling me towards him. My heart started to beat faster and I had this longing feeling that was aching for him to touch me. Feeling those warmth radiating from his body to mine, gave me a selfish feeling that yearned for more!
Aside from his warmth, I want him to touch me, to kiss me senselessly and just like that I woke up from those enchanting trances I had.
What is wrong with me?! I was very much confused.
Why am I feeling like this towards this person I just saw now?!
Then realization struck me. He's my mate! My head screams!
Just like a flashback movie I heard and saw what the oracle said " You will meet your mate but you must understand and endure the pain in order to be happy in the end." And with that I push him away, I pick up my map that falls on the ground and I sprint as fast as I can! I heard him shout wait! But I didn't listen. I just ran and ran until I reached the main campus where all of the students were carelessly walking around. I saw a few familiar faces back from my school that looked quite fascinated from the castle-like school.
I came to a stop and held my chest breathing heavily.
But in a split second I felt goosebumps all over my body.
He's here! My head screamed,I could feel his presence around close proximity. I wanted to move but my legs weren't moving.
Just as the intensity of his presence peaked, I felt a hand tap my shoulder that made me scream.
"Ohh my gosh what was that for?!"Abi asked, looking pale and shocked from my reaction. Flood of relief washes me seeing it's only Abi.
"Ohh gosh I'm so sorry Abi, I was just shocked, feeling alienated in this unfamiliar place,thank goodness you found me, come let's find our classroom." I tugged at her without wanting to explain further. Not now and not yet!
"Are you sure you're ok?"Abi asked worriedly.
"Yup I'm fine, especially now that you're here I have nothing to fear anymore." I said to her, faking a laugh.
"You're acting weird Ella but fine if you said you're ok. Let's look first in our scheduled classroom and then the dormitory." She offered and I nodded to her agreeing to her suggestions. After familiarizing ourselves from each and every room we decided to find the girls dormitory that was situated on the west side of the campus.
Our eyes are wide open, fascinated from the old yet looking still regal castle.
The girls dormitory was quite big and could fit almost a hundred students in it.
When we found our room was just next to each other we almost screamed but managed not to do so. The first sign we saw when we entered the dormitory was "silence is a virtue" stating that we can't make a lot of noise.
"Ok are you ready?!"Abi asked excitedly.
"Yup! I'm ready!"I said to her, feeling the same excitement Abi felt.
"Ok, at the count of three we're both going to open our room." Abi said and started counting one.
"Two,"I said.
"And three," Abi said before we both entered our designated room.
Seeing how my room looks, I peeked my head out and saw Abi did the same and we both laughed holding our mouths to suppress it and not disturb anyone.
It's funny how we're both alike.
"See you at dinner."she whispered and I gave her an 'ok'sign before we closed our doors and inspected our rooms.
I am quite impressed by how big our rooms are. The bed looks so soft.
We had a desktop computer on the side together with a small built-in bookshelf .
Next to the door is a golden round wooden mirror with initial carving down below marked as T.A. Which I think stands for Trust Academy.
The room has one built-in cabinet to put my personal things inside.
Theres a small balcony where you can sit and look at the tall vast tree surrounding the Academy. I walk to a closed door that probably is the bathroom.
When I step in and opened the light I was surprised to see they got a jacuzzi inside. It exceeded my expectations. Seeing the jacuzzi bathtub I decided to give it a try. I turn on the water and blend the temperature to my liking. Then I went out,opened the cabinet and saw a few folded towels, I took one and headed back inside together with my change of clothes.
I think I soaked myself in the water for more than an hour and when I came out of the bathroom I slumped my tired body in the bed. I looked around and found the location of the remote, it was placed on the top of the bedside table next to a lampshade. The tv is in front of the bed that hangs on the wall.
Perfect! I turned it on and search a channel where they played music nonstop.
When I found one I closed my eyes while listening to the music.
Tired I didn't know I drifted away.

Hi guys, after this chapter it will be the original,since I haven't done editing/reconstructing chapter per chapter.
Just a heads up.