Chapter-22 THE MOMENT(mature content)

The last thing even in the earthy world does after the wedding was the groom has to lift his bride, bridal style, and bring her to their Love nest...
And that's what his doing right now.
Lifting me bridal style he brought me to his room on the second floor...
When we entered the room he gently put me down and lock the door...
Hearing the door lock made me flinch I can't look into his eyes scared to see myself in his.

He came closer to me lifting my face using his thumb...
The warmth from his hand makes me shiver.
I looked at him and saw how badly he wanted me...
He then crossed the distances we had and kissed me, his hand wrapped around my waist tightly pressing me closer to his body...
I was overwhelmed by the sensation  that I stop from thinking and just savor the kiss we had,
Our kiss got deeper and deeper, him dominating the kiss and playing with mine...

Then his hand starts to look for the zipper of my gown, and when his hand found it he quickly zips it down.
The gown slips through me and falls on my foot..the cold air embraced me making me embrace myself.
But he stops my hand.
"No.....don't hide your beautiful body from me"
He then eyes me from head to toe familiarizing his eyes with every curve of my body...
When his satisfied he pull me again closer to him bringing his lips to mine,
His kiss went down to my cheek and then to my neck I moan in delight when he starts sucking my skin leaving a hickey on it.

I was so dragged by our kiss I start to undress him too...
When it's only his underwear left I start to stare at his almost naked body starting from his foot up to his muscled legs up to his bulky mini him covered by his brief I last laid long in there and started to bite my lips as I went up to his six pack abs and last up to his face.
He had this proud face looking at me...
I smirk at him making him smiled devilishly handsome...
He reaches for me and starts kissing me again, I put my arms around his neck and wrap my legs around his waist, and he manages to lay me down on the bed without surprisingly breaking the kiss...
He stop for a bit for us to breathe some air and then continue again trailing kisses on my skin, he unhooked my bra and stare possessively at my now naked breast...
After a moment of staring, he then continues trailing kisses on my neck .......down on one of my breast sucking my pinkish nipples and playing his tongue on them making them hard as stone...
While his mouth is busy sucking my skin his hands manage all ready to pull the last fabric covering my intimate part.
My body arched from delight he then stops and trailed kisses to my stomach and down below in my intimate part my head turn different sides when I felt his warm tongue kissing my private part I reach for his hair not knowing if I have to pull him up or let him stay there.
It was the craziest feeling I ever had like an ecstasy his mouth and tongue playing there making a circled motion on the most sensitive part of my private area making me arch involuntarily I felt like I went up in heaven and fall...
He then stops when I open my eyes I saw him naked full body I didn't know how he manage to take off the last fabrics he had...

He positions himself on top of me before looking at my eye..." I'm coming in my love"
He's asked for my permission, I nod at him reaching for him to kiss me again, he starts kissing me again and in one moment I felt him entrust me, first slowly... gently...and then deeper... and deeper...my nails scratch his back when I felt the pain inside me he then starts trailing kisses on my neck to ease the pain and slowly trust deeper in me...
with his gentle trust, the pain subsides and was replaced with pleasure,
now our bodies were moving in the same rhythmic motion, moving faster and faster I felt us both coming at the same time and it felt like coming up to heaven for a moment before our bodies went limp.
He laid down and pulled me closer to him our breathing was still heavy when I looked up at him his eyes were closed but his lips smiling, he then went up and kissed my forehead...
"You make me so happy my sweet angel...."
" You too my iron man... You make  me feel so happy..."
I snuggled closer to him as slowly I dose off.....
I wake up from a body snuggling on me...
I felt his arm above my chest and one leg above my waist...
I want to push him away but stop because I felt his mini him on the side of my waist...
I'm scared to move maybe if my skin touches it he will be awakened...
I laid there for a good thirty minutes and that's it...
I can't wait anymore I need to be in the bathroom...