Chapter-25 FINALLY

I saw Dalton waiting for me outside the Academy...
My heart skips a little after  Seeing him sitting in front of his car legs cross in front of him showing how much muscle build he has under the jeans,
His Arm cross above his chest shows a massive bicep he has......
He's wearing a white cotton long-sleeve shirt and a black denim Jean together with black converse shoes...
He looks so fashionable despite his age.
Well.....
I guess I should do the same...
Because from now on I won't be aging fast...
Better follow the flow so I won't be outdated...

We drive back to his sanctuary inside the forest.
As usual, he left his car on side of the road and we shifted inside his house...
When I felt my foot on the ground I excitedly open my eyes...
I'm really happy I'm back again here...
I felt Dalton's warm embrace from behind...
" I'm so happy I could spend more time with you now...." I felt his warm lips on my temple pecking a gentle kiss.
"me too..."
I turn around to face him I look straight into his eyes before slowly reaching for his lips.
When our lips were sealed
And so the fire goes on...
We ended up undressing each other's clothes and kissing each other hungrily as I wrap around my arms around his neck while clamping my legs around his waist...
He brought me onto the bed, he position himself in front of me...
He stared at my face lovingly...
"I miss everything about you, my dearest Maricella...." He said in my mind...
"I miss you too my iron man......"

I lift my upper body using my two arms.
I start kissing him back.
Our position was changed when he went under in a sitting position and me sitting on his lap legs apart on both sides.
He entrusted me and I felt like I'm slowly climbing into heaven with every thrust he make.
An hour later we're in the kitchen eating lunch.
I had to warm up the food he prepared before he pick me up.
Because You know.....
We got too much excited.

So now we're eating our breakfast that becomes our lunch...
I took it as an opportunity...
I think it's time to tell him about Serina...
I cleared my throat and drank empty my orange juice ...
"Ummm Dalton..."
"Yeah...? What is it?" He asked
"Um, do you remember on our wedding night  when you got angry with me..."I live it hanging there...

"Yeah, why? what did I miss?" He asked curiously, now his full attention is on me.

"Well, I saw Serina in the hallway where you found me.."I sigh in relief when I spill it out...
Jeez, it's bothering me already for a while.

"So that's the reason why I sense her there and I saw you're sad face...."
He said seriously but I haven't sense any anger in his voice not the same as the time he saw me in the hallway...

"Did you have a chance to talk to her after the incident happened?" I asked him while putting my plate and his plate in the sink...

"Nope... I haven't talked to her since then..." He shrugs his shoulder...

"I felt a little bit sorry for her you know... She was a mess when I saw her. She's strong to be able to watch us wed ..." I said to him honestly, while I start cleaning the dishes...

I felt him come nearly and
Embrace me from behind his hands wrap around my waist while resting his chin on my shoulder...
He pecks a kiss on my neck before talking...
"I know you have a good heart my sweet angel but I didn't do anything wrong to her... I  never promise anything to her and I never  agree on engaging with her, she did it all to herself.."
He explains...
He moves away from me and positions himself on my side to dry the dishes I cleaning when I look up at him I smiled when I saw him staring at me.
"That's fine Mr. Iron man.
I know you didn't do anything wrong. Anyways I just told you so you know...and it's out of my system..." I took a deep breath and sighed.
After cleaning the kitchen we decided to sit and watch some of my favorite mortal movies 'twilight, the twilight saga: new moon, the twilight saga: eclipse,
And twilight saga: breaking down parts one and two...
I love Bella ... I  read their story in a book and then after they make it into a movie...
I heard him groan in protest...
Haha!! He can't say no because he can't stand being away from me for long.
Hmm.....
I wonder how did he make it after we're back and I need to pretend not to know him.
You know...
The professor-Student relationship only,
Will last inside the class and no more...
After inserting the first movie inside I went back to sit next to him but he pull me on him so now I'm sitting on his lap...
"Excuse me, Mr. Dalton... I can't watch my movie if I'm sitting here..."I smirk at him moving my narrowed eyes down to his boxer shorts.
He grins at me and squeezes my body to him...

I rolled my eyes when I felt that his 'mini him' start to bulk on his boxer shorts...
Jeez I need some break if we're doing this a lot I bet sooner or later I'll be giving the king and queen a gift...
I push myself away from him and sited next to him then  I took his hand to entwine it to mine...
"We can do it later...
"As many as you want...."
I said to him and copy his signature wink...
"You said that... No backing up"
I saw him grinning while touching his imaginary beard on his chin...
I had to laugh at that...
"Dalton, I have to be careful, aren't you bother that maybe I would be pregnant if we continue like this without me using any birth control?"
I saw him shrug his shoulder like he doesn't care and it is pissing me off a bit.

Damn!!!

the movie is still on the verse where you need to choose to play so the movie play...

I slap his arm...
"Well I'm worried, I want to finish my studies you know that..." I said to him pouting my lower lips.

He took my legs and rested them on his lap so I can face him better...
"Come now... Don't give me that pouted lips of yours" he then touch my face with his free hands and place  some rouge hair behind my ears,

"You know it's turning me on, whenever I saw you pouting your lips," he's joking aside making the atmosphere lighter...
Then He took a deep breath and sigh...
"I know you wanted to graduate first so even if I like to have some small me and you running around soon. Well, I guess I can still wait...and cherish these moments that I can have you by myself... " he said grinning at me...

"Thank you..."I said to him pecking a kiss on his lips...

"Let's do a check-up to a demon doctor in the city before we asked for some herbal medicine for you to drink so you won't be pregnant quickly... We need to be sure we're not killing my precious baby if ever there's something inside..." He pointed out my flat stomach...
His right I don't want also to take the risk that I might be pregnant...
But I don't think so...
I mean I don't feel like I'm pregnant...

Time went so fast, it was five o'clock already I did a four-hour movie marathon with my favorite twilight saga.
I decided to go up and turn off the tv and DVD so I can prepare dinner for both of us...
While cooking the pasta
I decided to tell him about Abi's favor to me this morning...
I decided to do this so she won't pester me every day until she forgets why she was pestering me...
Jeez
I sure have one hell of a best friend...but she's the only one I got and I love her dearly...she never brings me a problem so I guess tomorrow would be something nice...

"Dalton....."I called his attention, his cutting thinly the carrots, and green, yellow, and red bell pepper.
He looked up at me smiling...
"Yes my princess....what can I do for you," he said, slightly bowing his head and knees like I was a royal princess he needed to show some respect...
I laugh at his gesture and joke back...
"I need a kiss....." I said to him seductively...
He quickly crosses our distance to give me a light kiss before returning to what his doing.
After the kiss, I decided to spill it out so it's out of my system to...
"I promised to see Abi tomorrow afternoon in front of the Academy ... Will that be ok?" I said to him softly hoping he won't get angry with me ...

I saw him stop chopping and look back at me, he has this growing irritation on his face.

"Is that much more important than spending some time with me?" He asked seriously.
I felt his hurt but I had to make it so I can have both...
I pulled out the Angels pasta and poured it on a strainer so the water will run off.., after that, I put the strainer under the running water to take away the warmth from the pasta either way the pasta would be stuck together, it won't be nice to eat.
After that, I went to him, and wrap my hand around his stomach before resting my cheeks on his warm back...

"I can sleep here tomorrow night to cope,
with that I'm missing a half day with you..."I felt him stop chopping and eventually turn around so he can face me...
"Ok...that's a good bargain"
I laugh at what he said.
I smiled at him and tiptoe to kiss his cheek but he demand with his pouted lips that I should kiss him on his lips...,
And so I did...
************************