CHAPTER 18 MEETING HER PARENT

Standing in front of my parent house, I felt the need to take a deep breath, Dalton was right beside me,
I nodded at him signaling that we should head our way to the house.
I used my key to open the door.
"Mom? Dad, I'm home..."
I saw my mom still with her apron coming out of the kitchen.
"Hi, Honey.Welcome back. I miss you so much dear.." My mom said with tears in her eyes, I got teary-eyed too, and we both hug each other tightly...
I saw her look up seeing Dalton behind me.
"Ohh Ella... Is he your mate?!"
I just nod at her she walks past me and hugged Dalton without any hesitation...Dalton smiled at me and hugged my mom back.
"Ohh, dear... Welcome to our family, What's your name?"
" My name is Dalton. Pleased to meet you, ma'am.." Dalton took my mom's hand and kiss her hand in a gentlemanly way...
It's kinda oldie but the effect on my mom, based on her open mouth that she's pleased with his gesture...
No. I think she was mesmerized, I have to fake a cough to bring her back to reality.
"Ohh, dear. Where're my manners... Please sit down, honey take care of your man. I'm going upstairs to call you Dad.." She smiled at us and head her way upstairs.
I and Dalton sit next to each other...
He looked so comfortable based on his expression, but that's the opposite of what I'm feeling right now, I'm so nervous, how will they react if they find out that I'm going with him in the Demon world...
Dalton felt my distress he pulled me closer to him and kiss me on my cheek...
"Don't worry sweet angel, everything will be alright.." He murmured in my ears, his warm breath touches my skin, it felt so good that my body relaxed a little bit...

I felt his hand press my hand gently reassuring me. I looked at him and plant a light kiss on his lips...
We then heard footsteps from the stairs, we automatically stand up my Dad walk straight at us Dalton offer his hand to him.
" Hello Sir, I'm Dalton, it's nice to finally meet you, sir"
My Dad accepts his handshake looking satisfied with Dalton's politeness.
" pleased to have a seat,"
We all sit down
My dad looks at me smiling and opens his arms inviting me for a fatherly hug...I stood up and hugged him.
"Ohh Daddy... I missed you..."
"I miss you too my little princess..."
I move back to Dalton, after hearing his voice in my head"sweet angel, I'm jealous right now... Come back to me"I rolled my eyes and went back to him...
Damn his Possessive vibe..!
He quickly pulled me closer to him inhaling my scent.
"So what is this that you urgently needed to discuss about us, Ella..." My dad is a person that always talks straight to the point.
Me and Dalton exchange glances.
Dalton was about to say something when we heard my mom.
"Wait..! hold on honey... Don't say anything until I'm there too. Honey can you help me.."my mom shouted in the kitchen asking me for assistance.
"Ok, mom coming..."I patted Dalton's legs motioning I'm going to my mom...he nodded back and smiled at me.
I head my way to the kitchen, helping my mom prepare some carrot cake on the small plate. And a coffee... When everything is ready I put all the cake in one tray and mom put all the coffee on the other tray.
My mom smiled at me.
" I'm so happy for you honey... He's a cutie.." She wink at me, I felt the heat rush to my cheeks
It's a bit embarrassing to discuss my own love life with my mom. Luckily she didn't ask anything else.
She motioned that we should go back to the sala(visiting area)
"So what is the problem that you wanted to discuss with us Ella," after serving them the cake and coffee my dad can no longer wait for the news.  I took a deep breath before spilling the beans.
"Dad. I'm going to the demon world..." I saw my dad straighten up his sit, and mom who was drinking coffee accidentally spit it out.

"Ohh Dear... Why?!," my mom asked Quickly
It was Dalton who answered it for me.
" I'm so sorry Mrs. Morriz, it's all my fault..."
My dad cleared his throat.." I know when I step downstairs and saw you, you're a Demon.."My dad
announced
My moms held her gasp.
"What's the reason? why you're bringing our daughter into the demon world? Are you guys planning already to be married?" He asked seriously.
It was me taken aback by my dads' question...
" No Dad, I have to meet Dalton's parents to prove that we're soulmates...
His____." I stop
When  Dalton stop me I stared back at him with utter confusion.
"Let me be the one to explain sweet angel..." He said softly. I nodded agreeing with him.
"Mr. And Mrs. Morriz. I needed Ella to go with me to the demon world to stop my engagement. I was bound to marry a neighboring princess to expand our kingdom... And it's only Ella who can stop it. My father knows that a soulmate is beyond the rules... Pleased let me bring Ella with me in the demon world... I promised to protect her with my life. No harm will come to your daughter while we were there.
Pleased let me have you're blessing."Dalton plead...
My mom looked so shocked by what she was hearing now that she empty her still-hot coffee in no time.
While my dad was only quiet and looking so deadly serious...
I got nervous...
No one speaks.
I looked at my Dad...
I decided to speak ...I walked the distance between me and my dad, I sit next to him, and pressed his hand that rested on his legs he stared back at me and I smiled.
"Dad. I wanted to go... I can't be separated from Dalton. I start to love him. And if this will help us be together forever I liked to take the risk... Besides Dalton being a Prince, his the next in line to the throne of the King.
I think it's only proper for me to meet them too.. " he nodded back at me he put his hand on my head and gently caress my hair...
"I'm so proud of you my little princess, you have become a woman now...I'm happy that you're thinking that way. Ok if that's what you like, I have nothing against it... "
"Are you agreeing also my love?" My dad ask my mom who got teary eyes...he pulled her next to him and gently kiss her head. My mom only nodded agreeing with Dad... She looks at me and opens her arms... I got teary eyes I hugged my mom  whispering "I love you, mom.."
" I love you to sweetie"
My mom looked back to Dalton.
" Dalton dear, please take good care of my daughter... She's the only one I have... Make her happy for the rest of your life..." My mom said emotionally...
I felt my heart shredded to pieces...I wasn't yet getting married but it's already like this, what else more if I'm getting married...

To my shock, Dalton gets down on his knees reaches my hands, and smiles at me gorgeously...
I felt my heart beating fast... What is he doing... My Mind asks though I had some feeling his proposing to me right now ...
I saw him take something out of his jacket it's a small black box, he then open it and show it to me...
It's a diamond ring...
Ohh my gosh... I think I'm gonna faint right now...
"Maricella, my sweet angel, in front of your parents I'm proposing to you. Will you accept me to be a part of you're life forever?"
Ohh god... I heard my mom giggle from excitement and my dad cleared his throat... I look at them, I saw them nodding at me and motioning for me to say yes...
I glanced back at Dalton's face... I saw his eyes full of love, I can't say no ...
I want it too... And I love him
So I said"yes....!!!"
He takes out the ring from the box and put it on my ring finger...
He then stood up and hugged me tight, his so happy...
He then kissed me passionately...
My world stops the moment we kiss.
It was so passionate and full of promising love for each other...
We pulled away from the kiss when I heard my dad clear his throat...
We look at each other and both laughed...
Then my dad and mom stand up to congratulate us...
After the meeting with my parents, we parted ways and head to his sports car...
He drive back but this time we just parked the car and shift to a cave ... We talked already earlier after we meet my parents and we were heading to the demon world...
As we walk inside the cave I saw a black portal... He take my hand as we walk into the portal a few steps forward and I saw already a different world.
We walk through a market some just look like humans, someone looks a demon with horns on their heads selling food in the market just like in the earthy world the only difference is that they look gloomy and there's no sun the weather looks like it's in the verge of raining but didn't happen.
" you ready?" Dalton whisper in my ears, he then wraps his arms around my waist and we shifted again. This time in front of a big castle... With a very long steel gate...a few second passes and the gate open itself and we walk in...
I start to feel nervous... Being here is a bit creepy...I held Dalton's hand that was on my waist. He looks at me and smiles
" don't worry, everything is alright "
His words of encouragement didn't affect me I'm still nervous.

We stop at the front door of the main entrance of the castle.
I saw a lot of people and soldiers falling in line when we stood at the door everyone bow their heads in synchronized motion.
I felt weird being treated like royalty...
The Door opened and I saw a teenager running towards
our direction.
She jumps up cling her hands around Dalton's neck and kisses him on the cheek ...
" Welcomed back big brother..." She then looked at me.," is she your mate brother?"
"Yep, she is.. "
I saw the girl's eyes brimming with excitement.
She's a beauty... She has the same black diamond eyes as her brother.. She walk towards me and gave me a warm hug...
"Ohh. Brother. She's so cute...I like her..." She then kisses me on the cheek pulling me away from Dalton...
"I'm Sophie, what's your name big sister?"
she asks while encircling her arms to mine...
I felt awkward a little bit but she's adorable so I just tag along...
" I'm Maricella, but you can call me Ella for short..." I look for Dalton but didn't see him anywhere.
" uhh, Sophie, do you know where Dalton is ?" I ask feeling tense not being near him.
Damn pulled...
I can't be normal without him.
" don't worry he needs to meet the king  and Queen  first later you're going to meet them at dinner, but first We should change your clothes..." She bring me to the second floor of the castle and went inside the third door I saw...
My mouth fell open as I saw how beautiful this room is... The design was made only for Royalty...
***************