Chapter-32 She's Safe

Finally !!!
She's safe now...!

I wake up from the warm caress on my face...
I slowly open my eyes, it was a bit dark in the room but enough for me to see the gothic wallpaper on the wall...
I was in Dalton's room..,
and
I'm in the Demon world .....
I look to the side the first person I saw was Dalton...
He was smiling sadly at me, I wonder why?
But then flashes from what happened to me brought back my senses.
I am now fully awake.
Sitting on the bed I check on my body...
I touch my lips feeling the wound..,
Shit! It's all real.
God!
It did happen to me!
I try to stand up but Dalton held me back to the bed...
His warm hand eased the panic that runs through me...
I look back at him...., he can't stand staring straight into my eyes...
I saw sadness in it. I felt his agony and regret... He blamed himself for what happened to me...
"I'm sorry my love...I was late... I shouldn't follow the rules...maybe this didn't happen to you...
I'm --------." I cut him off by putting my finger on his lips...
"Shusss......it's not you're fault, my love...please don't blame yourself..."
I said to him touching his cheek... Feeling the stubble that had started growing on his cheek...
He looks so miserable, and I'm affected by that more than the effect that William did on me...
He can't blame himself because I know he tried his best to find me...
It was me feeling weak that I can't protect myself...
What's the use of me as a vampire that I can't even hurt him until the end...
After a moment of silence, I ask him...
"Dalton..."
"Yes my love..., what is it?"
He asked worriedly.
What will happen now, after William's death?"
I saw him stiffen on my side for a moment but then answered back..,

"I'm sorry my love... Because of what happened I can't bring you back to the earthy world...."
"I'm in a court hearing with the high society...I have permission to save you but not to kill royal blood.."
"Don't worry my love after this is over I promise to bring you back to the earthy world.., I know how badly you wanted to finish your studies... And I will do whatever it takes for you to achieve that..."
He looks at me coping my hand to his...., bringing it to his lips and spreading butterfly kisses...
I know his feeling guilty about everything wrong that happens to us...
It wasn't us making the trouble it is always outsider doing it...
But I have to admit... I have to thank them for testing our relationship... I felt it became stronger than before...
I realized now what is the real meaning of the riddle, that oracle said to me.
"I must endure being happy at the end.."
I didn't need to finish my studies..to prove I'm worthy because, in the eyes of those people who love me, it doesn't matter...
They love me for who I am...and that's what matters most to me now.
I hugged Dalton that surprise him...
"I love you, my iron man...
It doesn't matter, just Finnish all that you need to do in the earthy world and come back to me..."
I meaningfully said to him...
He pull me out confused was written all over his face...
"What do you mean my love? After I'm done with the problem in the earthy world I'm bringing you back there so you can finish your studies"
I'm not gonna push you to live here in the Demon world...
I will always follow whatever you like and wanted to do in your life...."
He said to me wholeheartedly.
I smiled at him lovingly, hearing him saying those words to me made me love him more..,
" I decided to stay here for good ...don't worry about my studies... Have you forgotten  already that I can always finish my studies through the Internet?"
His emotions changed from confusion to a wide smile.., he hugged me back and kiss my forehead.
"Are you being serious right now my love? Because if not I'm sorry you can't take back what you already said.."he said jokingly
At last, he was finally back...
The happy teaser and sweet-loving Dalton I know...
"Hmn...I won't take it back... And adding more..."
I tease him.
"And what's that you adding?"
he asked curiously...
"Hmmnn I'm letting you know once you came back from the earthy world..."
I saw his expression drop from excited to disappointed look...
He looks so funny right now...
I had to laugh...
"I think you're ok now... Because you're starting to joke and make fun of me_______!"
And with that, he storms at me tickling my side...I laugh a lot but shout in pain after Dalton accidentally touches my back where I had a bit deeper wound when William forcefully halt my bra...
Shit!
"Lay flounder on the bed my love I need to see you're wound..." I nod at him and lay on the bed with my front facing the bed...
I felt his warm soothing hand touch the skin on my back bringing a tingling sensation beneath my skin...
"I think we should check our private doctor...you're healing so slowly... This isn't normal...."
he said worriedly
It was only now that I realize what he said is true... I have a very quick healing ability...
Now I should be almost healed, but I'm not my wound is still fresh...I went up to face him.
"What do you think is wrong with me Dalton?"
I asked worriedly...
" I don't have a clue my love, but we will find it out .....I will help you dress up and then we're going to the doctor"
"Ok..."
And with that Dalton helps me dress up in a simple yet easy-to-slip mini dress and then we shift to their private demon Doctor...
**************************