Chapter-24 REMANICING

A week after the wedding...

It's been a week since I married Dalton, and still, I haven't gotten a chance on telling him that I talked with Serina the night of our wedding.
I got so busy with my studies, miss a lot of days and I need to work double time so I can cope with my studies...
It's killing me... I know I can always ask Dalton for help but I won't do it...
I had my pride too I rather work my brain dry than asked him for help...
Lucky, I have my bestie Abi, she and her boyfriend help me out, I'm so happy for her she got a handsome and jolly boyfriend they look so good together...
When I came back to school the Dean asked me to talk with him, he said that I still need to keep the secret that I'm married to Dalton while I'm still studying here in his Academy.
He also personally apologizes for his Daughters' mistake... I said to him I forgive already Serina and told him I understand his daughter's action.
He also told me that Dalton is no more allowed to visit me at the night, as it is against the rules of this Academy...
But like any other student, I'm free to go with him in my free days especially if I don't have extra classes on the weekend.
I also told my parents about my marrying Dalton,
Of course, my mom freak out and cry about she didn't have the chance to see me in a bridal gown...
I told her that I had a video of my wedding and I would send it to them this week, on the other hand, my Dad was calm about it, he said that he knows it would happen his already happy that Dalton proposed to me in front of them at the last they saw something...
But he demands that after everything is stable  I should marry again Dalton here in the earthy world.
Dalton agreed to...
He wanted also to give my parents some happiness to see me walking down the aisle and gave my dad the chance to walk me to the altar...

So now back to me and Dalton... Every day I discover more about him that makes me fall hard for him...
Jeeezzzz
It's not only the magical pull or the mate thing that makes me go crazy on him but the fact that my heart beating for him...
The pulled and mating thing is only the bond that binds us to be together in the beginning but the real thing is how our heart will react to it and me ...
My heart reacted crazily whenever he look at me with those jet-black eyes...
I blush whenever he touches me and steals a kiss from me at school...
Shit...!
We're like teenagers who just experience first love...
It was an amazing experience I will forever treasure...

My phone rang and I was out of my reminiscing.
I saw Abi's name on the screen...
I pick it up.
Wondering what she wants at this early morning and it's the weekend for god sake...
"Yep, Abi what's up?"
"Hey, bestie... Good morning..." She said it in a toned that I can imagine she's going to ask some favor after.
"Good morning...You...using Bestie on me, not Ella, I know you would be asked some favor on me so spill it out Abi...." I heard her giggle on the other line.
"Damn!!!! You are my best friend...always strength to the point..."
"Anyways can I ask a favor of you, Ella, please... Please..." she pleads
I rolled my eyes.
"yeah ok, it depends on what you will ask...
So__ what is it then?"I'm starting to run out of patience with her she's always zigzagging with her story.
"Ok....don't lose patience on me now...
So... I want you to meet me tomorrow afternoon in front of the Academy can you do that?" she asked excitedly
"Abi.......You know I had only a weekend to be with Dalton."I groan in protest
"Ohh please..please. Ella please only this time. It's a matter of life and death for me please do me a favor...
Just this once and after I won't bother you plea______________se!" she begged.
Aghhh!!! If she does like this I can't say no to her...

"Ok, this better be good. And if I sense it's just nothing I swear I would be gone. back to my Dalton ok....." I said to her matter of fact.
"Ye___s!!!!!" she screams with joy.
"I swear you're gonna like this Ella....don't forget to_________."I cut her off
"Yeah yeah... Tomorrow afternoon in front of the Academy... I won't forget it Abi, I swear this gonna be the last time I will be doing you a favor ok....."
"Ok....see you tomorrow afternoon then... Enjoy your day with you're Lovie Dovie" she teased before cutting off the line.
I roll my eyes and sigh...
I had to mind link with Dalton that I'm ready...
"Hey... Sweet angel, are you ready ?"
"Yes... I'm heading my way now to the front gate..."
"Ok see you, my sweet angel...I miss you..."
"I miss you too my iron man..." I said to him lovingly
I heard him laugh...
I smiled knowing why his laughing...
He finds it cute that I'm calling him my iron man.
"Come on love... I wanted to see you already "
I smiled again...
It felt good knowing someone is dying to see you when you were not around.
I love the feeling of being in love it brings you happiness you cannot express in words...
"On my way now...." I said to him before cutting off our link.
**********************