Chapter 21 THE WEDDING DAY

As I follow Sophie we ended up in the garden of the castle...
Everyone I passed by greeted me and congratulate me...
I smiled back at them and whispered "thank you"
Since the wedding is at down the surroundings was dark and the only light that I see is the light coming from a candle inside a glass...
It was lined up in a pathway where I can walk, and it ended there where I saw the King and Queen standing in the middle, I can't see Dalton but I know my heart is telling me he was there looking at me... As I start to walk on the pathway suddenly...
the Garden was filled with fireflies that makes the surroundings romantic and enchanting...
The light from the glowing firefly was enough for all of us to see each other...
It was then I saw Dalton on the side,
At the end of the pathway.
Wearing a white tuxedo, his hair was neatly brushed.

God.....

His ravishing...
His beaming with happiness while staring at me...
I smiled back at him lovingly as I walk towards him in a slow rhythmic walk,
It was then I heard a piece of music playing,
the song was " ON THIS DAY" by David Pomeranz
Hearing the lyrics of the song makes me teary eyes...
"On this day...
" I promise forever...
As I was finally at the end and only inches away from his gasp  I heard him say in my head.
"I love you, my sweet angel...."
I smiled at him with teary eyes as I reach him, he then offer his hand for me to hold.
I reach for his hand ...
And as always the magical feeling starts to fill my heart with just a small touch of him.
He pressed my hand and encircled his arm to mine as we walk in front of the King and Queen who were looking at us lovingly...
Then we bent down on our knees facing the king and queen.
It was then Sophie walked toward us
And handed as our wedding ring...
"That ring was passed on for many generations in our family and now we are passing it to you...." it was the queen who was talking with tears of happiness in her eyes..."I wish you both all the happiness and love in this world " she whispered.
It was then the king talked.
He raised his sword and gently laid it on the side of my shoulder while saying these words" I the King of this kingdom bless you Maricella Morriz" he then lift the sword and put it on Dalton's shoulder" and you Prince Dalton my son to be married by the power that vested in me I pronounce you husband and wife...
I saw Dalton reach for the box of the rings and handed me one ring that I was going to put on his finger ... I  reached for his right hand and slid the ring to his ring finger...
He then reaches my right hand and does the same...
After that, he bent down and kiss my hand...
Dalton slowly lifted off the veil that covered my face...
Our eyes met each other...
His eyes are full of mixed emotions.
Love...
Happiness...
Contentment...
I was overwhelmed...
Tears starts to fall down my cheek but he quickly whipped it with his thumbs and cupped my face up...
We shared the sweetest kiss I ever had...
All the people in the castle cheer up and clapped their hands...

We both stood up and the king and queen walked to us. They both hug us soon after them, Sophie butted in with a huge smile on her face.
She both hugged us and then we all walked inside the castle...
We Had a few visitors inside the castle.
But the king is giving a feast outside the castle... I can hear them laughing outside enjoying the party..,
The Queen asked me to join her in greeting a few friends of theirs.
I looked at Dalton for permission to leave his side but he didn't let go...
He's been holding me like any minute I would be gone.
So cute of him...
But of course who would win from the Queen?

" Ohh Dear Son... I'm sorry but you have forever to be with Ella... So pleased gave me some motherly time with her....."
Before he could complain the Queen snatch me out of his hand.
He groans in protest but didn't go against his mother...
I hackled a little bit turning my head back in Dalton's direction I send him a flying kiss that he quickly catches and put on his lips...
I heard Sophie bursting out "Ewwwwwww.........so grouse.......!"
I laughed..while following the Queen to a group of few old ladies that still looked regal despite their ages,
I greeted them all they all congratulate me...
I said thank you to all of them.
"Oh, dear... You look so beautiful...." One of the ladies named Ava said to me.
"oh, she's not only a beauty... She's stunning "Mathilda say
"Ohh not only that...! Can't you see that she's  beaming with love and happiness..." Carol say...
" you're so lucky Queen Sophia... Heaven blessed you"Ava said
"No... I believed that if we don't push our kids into marriage and wait for their soulmate, everyone has one..."
The queen's meaningful reply...