Chapter-30 THE FIGHT

Maricella POV

I felt uncomfortable being left alone in this small room my foot chained to the bed.
The chain was long enough only for me to reach the bathroom.
I felt so filthy still wearing the same clothes I had three days ago...
I was trying for the past few hours mind linking Dalton, but it won't work this house have some magic that prevents me from talking to him.

I felt horrible,

Scared,

Paranoid,

The 'torture thing ' Katja said to me, flashing back to my mind I start to imagine what would William do to me...
I hope so, he won't try raping me or slash my flesh...or worst,
slowly killing me...

"No....!!!!"
I scream in my head...

"Maricella, Get hold of you're self everything is gonna be fine and I'm sure Dalton will come.
"Yeah...
He will..,
His coming soon...
I know it.....!"I try convincing myself.
This is hopeless.....

I begin to talk to myself like crazy shit!
I can't be like this.
Wake up Maricella!!!!!

I slap myself !!!!!

It was like waking up from a dream...
I touch my face, and the warm numbing feeling I felt helps me come back from reality......

Moment later......

I heard a footstep from a distance. The sound was slowly coming closer, frightened, I pull the blanket above my shoulder.
In my mind, I was thinking it was  William...
The footstep stopped in front of the door where I was.
My heart starts beating fast...
It's so loud I can't even hear anything else than its beating.
I felt my heart stop when I saw the door open.....

It was William standing in front of me.
He smiled at me as if nothing happens...
He sited next to me in the bed, lifting his hand to caress my face...

Instinctively I move away...

I saw his face change into a grim look, his eyes went shifting from red back to their original color...
He stood up and storm at me pulling my hair up...it was so strong I felt like some of my hair was out of my head.
I yelp in pain tears start pouring into my eyes...
"It's you're mate bond preventing you from liking me!!!" he said delusionally.
"Please..... William, let me go..."I beg of him desperately.
I try to lift my body so the pressure in my head was not too much...

"You can't live me again...!
I promise I'd be good on you now...
my lovely Ayesha....,"
He spoke dreamingly like he was not talking to me but to his dead mate.

I realize if I show weakness and vulnerability it's useless...
He was delusional reminiscing about the past mate he killed.
I try pretending to be his dead mate maybe he will release the strong grip on my hair...

I look at him imagining it was Dalton I'm looking at.
I try reaching to his face and touching it gently. I smiled warmly at him before speaking...
"I will never live you, William...
I will stay by your side forever..." I said to him lovingly.
I felt my inside want to puke from what I'm doing right now... My heart is in agony knowing it is wrong what I'm doing.
But my mind is at survival point.....
My heart won't help me this time I have to think wiser...

I saw his face change in expression... It looked sad and teary...he slowly loosen up the grip on my hair and eventually let go...
I wanted to sigh in relief from the loosened grip but hold myself onto showing my true emotion...
"I don't know losing you is like losing myself too...
Every night I dream of you...
I hate the mate thing because I see my  Dad ruin himself...
My mom died when I was at the age of seven and my dad can't take it...
He become addicted to the medicine he created and because I resemble my mom he thought  I was her...
He abuses me, Ayesha.....
That damn bastard abuses me....!!!!"
He became aggressive again after remembering what his father did to him.
He pins me down to the bed gripping my both hand above my head, putting his weight on my body......
I try to calm him down.
"William please don't do this... You said you do good to me now..."I force a smile on my face even deep inside I was so frightened already... I pray that Dalton will come soon...

I saw a devilish smile on his face...
"You think you can fool me?!" He shouts out to me.
"You love him so much, you didn't even give me a chance to prove my love to you!!!! "he shout again.
I felt my face turn to the other side feeling the sting from the slap he gave me... I taste my blood which starts dripping on the side of my lips...
He wasn't yet satisfied he start to pull my clothes out wrecking them.
I scream in horror realizing what he intends to do...
"P-lea-se... I'm begging you... Don't do this.." I begged of him trying to escape from his grip but he was way too strong for me with the range he has I can't win or even protect myself...
I felt hopeless...
Where are you now Dalton?
please save me...!

He tries to kiss me but I move my face to the side making him more furious.
I Yelp in pain when he smacks my face. My nose is bleeding and my mouth is fuck up too...
I scream in horror when I felt him yank my bra forcefully...
It was so strong I felt the hook leaving a big wound on my back...
I decided it was now or never.
I will die fighting not crying...
I try pulling my hand out of his grip giving all the force I got I try hitting him with my knee where the sun doesn't shine...but the same as before it was no use...
Now it just fuels him up to torture me more...
I saw his right fist raise in the air aiming to smack my face again.
Desperate I shouted out Dalton's name ...
"Dalton save me please.......!"
Just like an answered prayer, I saw a hand gripping William's throat forcefully, It was so strong he let go of my hand and he was lifted on the bed flying to the wall.
I saw his limp body on the ground.
"My sweet angel"  I heard him speak to my head...