Chapter 1 introduction Maricella POV

ALL RIGHT RESERVE©2016
LuzDeLuna
NO PART OF THIS BOOK MAY BE REPRODUCED OR TRANSMITTED IN ANY FORM OR BY ANY MEANS,ELECTRONIC OR MECHANICAL,INCLUDING PHOTOCOPYING, RECORDING OR BY ANY INFORMATION STORAGE AND RETRIEVAL SYSTEM WITHOUT A WRITTEN PERMISSION FROM ME😉
********************

Characters,Events,Places or even Names are made  by the writers imagination.
Any resemblance from this book to reality is just coincidence or it is used fictional with no intention to harm anyone.
Warning ⚠️ this book is edited but too far from perfection...
It will contain,violent language and matured scenes.
Read at your own risk.
Chapter-1 Introduction
"Kring"
"Kring..!"
"Ouch my head!" groaning, I reached for the alarm clock on the bedside table to switch off the snooze and sat up with my legs across from each other. I lazily staired on my digital clock that I purposely set in a high pitch stone to quickly wake me up in the morning. I wonder if I should throw it on the open window or just lay it down unharmed.
It was eight o'clock in the morning. In Europe, we start our academic schools around Autumn, it's the time of the year after summer and before winter.
Seeing the warm sunshine seeping from the window, I felt satisfied and endowed becaused not all the year you get a chance to see this kind of thing.
Six month of winter is very frustrating. It's cold and gloomy. Everyday you will often see dark clouds looming in the sky. It gives you this feeling that every second it's about to rain so you have to be cautious and bring a raincoat or an umbrella if ever it does rain. When there's a ray of sunshine you need to be sure you have sunglasses or you will be blinded by the lights reflecting on the snow.
Sometimes, I wish I lived in a tropical country with no winter clothes and no frustrating weather to deal with. They say living in a first world country elevates your status but contrary to that. We, who are actually inside of it, have too many struggles. For example, for those who have a profession, properties and are a bit well off like my parents. They have to pay sky rocket bills for electricity, water, gas, even for our garbage. Tax is constantly changing every year. Although the government offers help. But that is only applicable for people who don't have a job and it's just enough to fill their stomach.
The only way I could think of in order to help my parents is to study hard and hopefully after finishing my studies I could land a job that could lessen our bills.
Sighing, I gingerly went out of bed and headed to my bathroom. Undressing myself I stared in my reflection in the mirror. My eyes still have their original color hazel brown. I wonder if it's going to change tomorrow when I turn eighteen.
Today is my last day of being half a human half vampire.
Yep you got it right. I'm not your ordinary vampire,
My Mom is a mortal married to my Dad, a middle class vampire.
My mom got pregnant while she was still a human.
She insists and believes that she's strong enough to give birth, but we all know humans can't survive giving birth to a baby with vampire bloodline . So my Dad feeds my mother his blood when she's in labor in order to save us both. Such a cliché right?
Growing up I was cast aside because I am different.
I attained a human form. My scent is a mixture of human-vampire which the vampire race despise the most. Although human and vampires has made an alliance, they still can't control discrimination. History of humans slaughtering vampires because of their unique abilities and vampires killing and turning a masa of human blood servant was still lingering in their mind. Me as the first of my kind to be born as a half breed vampire and human catches the eyes of those who despise human and vampire.
But tomorrow everything will change, i will become a vampire and my human part will vanish but I won't be drinking blood, I will be having strength, beauty that doesn't age but I can't be happy about it.
Because in the eyes of many vampires I'm an abnormal breed of their kind.

My strand of thoughts was cut off when I heard my mom's voice.
"Maricella, honey, come down and have some breakfast before going to school." my mom shouted downstairs in the kitchen.
"Got it mom,I'm coming." I replied back.
I took a quick shower and made sure I'm ready for school before heading down for breakfast. I ate like a human does although my parents prefer to drink blood alternatives. I'm kind of used to it since I was small. When the bus passes by our house and stops. I kissed my mom's cheeks and waved goodbye to her. My father was already in their room resting because he was on night duty patrolling in the city. I leaped inside the bus and plugged in my headphones while looking around. My eyes glisten when I spot an empty seat next to the window. I tapped my phone and clicked a popular app for music and played a particular up beat song to wake me up. When I stepped out after the bus stopped on the side of the street near where I go to the university. I heard a voice calling my name. I turned around with a big smile on my face recognizing whom it was.
"Maricella!" I saw my friend Abigail Morgan waving her hand at me. She dashed to my side and hugged me tight just like a lost puppy reunited with its owner.
" Hi Abi,you look so lively today." I said to her as a greeting.
She took my arm and encircled it with hers.
"Yes of course! It's your birthday tomorrow that's why I'm happy!" Grinning at me she replied. I smile knowing that I'm the reason why she's so elated upon seeing me.
"Yeah,it's my birthday though some changes might happen, but it's still me." Abi nodded her head and we continued walking to the campus entrance.
As we headed our way inside the campus, we saw a big poster posted on our bulletin board.
"Ohh,crap!" I muttered out. I almost forgot tomorrow is also the Day that our school FAITH ACADEMY exchange student with ACADEMY TRUST.
I heard Abi giggles in excitement.
" Ohh I can't wait to see the ACADEMY TRUST " Abi murmured, right now she's smiling at the poster daydreaming.
I shake my head sighing. I can already picture it will be the talk of the class.
Well? How can't it be?
Faith Academy is a part of (M.A.T) or Multi-Academy-Trust
It's a group of Universities working together under a shared academy structure.
But Faith academy is a school for middle Class immortals.
On the other side Academy Trust is an elite school for high ranking immortals, like prince, princess,Duke and Duchess,LandLord and many more. This exchange student is only for students that have one year left at school, and eventually will graduate after and sadly I am a part of it.
I'm still puzzled why they make this exchange thing? I mean we can always graduate here in our university, it's not like our status will change if we go there.
I pushed that thought aside and grabbed Abi's hand.
"Come on Abi, we're going to be late." I said, tugging her away from that B-S board and leading her to our class room. Opening the door, you can already hear everyone talking about the poster outside. I rolled my eyes and headed to my chair next to Abi. A few seconds later the bell rang and our class started.
In the middle of our lecture Abi pulled the hem of my hoodie jacket to grab my attention, looking back at her she murmured at me.