Chapter-23 SHY

It was evening already...
I'm done eating dinner together with the Queen and Sophie...
I haven't seen Dalton the whole day and I'm missing him already...
I didn't have any appetite also to stay longer in Sophie's room so I decide to go back to Dalton's room...
When I went inside our room, the bed is clean already the same way as you can see in the earthy world in the hotel where the chambermaid cleans it...
My body is still aching but not as much as this morning when I woke up...
I decided to take a shower, I went to Dalton's wardrobe and looked for some t-shirts for him for me to wear...
I took a black cotton shirt v-neck style and went to the bathroom to take a shower.....

After twenty minutes I was back in the room and combing my wet hair when I felt a warm hand embracing me from behind, I turn around to face him with pouted lips...
I didn't know I miss him that much that it makes me feel cranky... he hasn't talked to me even in our mind link to tell me his fine or whatever..!

"What's that supposed to mean? are you inviting me into something with your pouted lips?...." He asked teasingly before kissing my lips...I pulled myself away from him but he didn't let me go...
"I miss you...I'm sorry I was so busy and went to the other kingdom that's why I can't even communicate with you in our mind...."
I looked up at him and encircled my arms around his neck making our bodies pressed together.
I kissed him hungrily.
He didn't think a second and kiss me back the same way I'm kissing him.
The fire that's burning in our body cannot contain by only a kiss, he starts to lift me bringing my legs crossed together at his waist while he starts walking to bed.
a moment later I was laying in the bed naked helping him undress his clothes without breaking our kiss.
When his finally naked we both look into each other's eyes.
Our burning desire for each other was so visible in our eyes I don't know why I'm confused this morning but this time I won't be.

I want him so badly and that's a fact.
I reach for him again kissing him passionately like I can express my feelings through it...
My hand reached searching for his body when and found what it was looking for I pressed it gently and he moan in delight.
He then lift me so that I was now on top of him...
He was staring at me intently and I felt conscious of my body.
A smile form on his lips...
" do you know that you're more beautiful when you blush..... there's nothing to be shame of... You're perfect in my eyes. My sweet little angel.."
He smiled at me lovingly and pulled me down to his chest...
"I love you Dalton" I whispered to him...
I pull myself a little bit and stare at his beautiful jet-black eyes... I saw how much he loves me in the way he stared at me I began to kiss him again without inhibition I entrusted myself to him...
He moans in delight as I move in front of him...
His hand went to my butt cupping it and guiding me on how I can entrust deeper...and deeper faster and faster until we both have our climax...
We both sigh in delight...
He pulled me down and kiss my forehead...
It was still early in the evening for us to sleep so we decided to talk about, what we all do the whole day.
We were in a sitting position resting our heads and back on the headboard.
"So tell me, my sweet angel, what did you do the whole day?" he asked
"After you left me,
Sophie and I had a little chit-chat, and I found out that it was all her  idea the whole wedding props but the song was your idea..."
"I love it...."I said to him pecking a kiss on his lips he smiled back and embrace me...
"Well I heard that song the time that  I met you and after that, I never forget it... And then we got married and Sophie asked what song I wanted to dedicate to you and I told her that song... I'm glad that you like it..."
"Yes... I did...I felt so emotional when I heard the song played... It was simple but perfect...Sophie  has a brilliant mind for a very young age...." I said to him amused...
"She looked young but experienced many things already...we age differently like you my sweet angel... You will have this youthful look for a few hundred years before the cycle of aging kick off again, to us, we age slower than vampires so Sophie is leaving already as a fourteen-year-old girl for one century....and I live already______"

"Dalton stop....!
"Please don't continue what you're going to say. I heard enough already...
"Change topic please......."
I beg him I don't wanna know how old he is the impact of knowing how old he is, came after me differently...

I heard him Laugh...
"Why....? Are you scared to know, that an old bat.....captured your heart, my dear Maricella....."
His taunting me... But hearing him say my full name brings a shiver to my spine...
I like it...
I don't know but whenever he starts to act like his the king of the world I have this feeling that I have to pinch his cheek...

So I did...

"Aghhhh....why do you always pinch me.......?" he complained.

Ahh, he looked so cute...

"I like to do that to you for three reasons," I said to him naughtiness can be seen in the way I smiled at him...
I went on top of him before speaking again.
"One because sometimes I feel like you were so over-proud of yourself" I bent down and bit his lower lips...
"Two, because you look so cute when I do that...." Now I'm giving him featherlight kisses on his cheek down to his neck. I heard him groan in delight... His hand was now on my hips pressing my skin tightly...
"Number three I just like to do it....." I whispered in his ears before licking his earlobe....before he can do anything I stood up and jumped out of bed...thanks vampire ability...... It can be very useful sometimes...
But of course not for long...
I heard him groan in protest and stood up on top of the bed grinning at me he says.
"You're playing a dangerous game, my sweet angel...." in just a blink of an eye,
he was behind me,
he grab my hands and pin me to the wall...
I felt his warm minty breath on my face...
"Now what is your love wish my sweet angel before I claim you...." he asked while nuzzling his nose on the crook of my neck...
I looked at his eyes I saw danger and lust in them...
I gulp in.
"Can we get back on the bed and talk again......?
Ummmmmm... That's my Love wish...." I smiled innocently...
I saw his face change in emotion and then pulled me back in his arm before we shifted back to the bed this time I was pressed onto the bed...
Him on top of me...
"Are you regretting now... Being a naughty girl?" He asked, I nod my head in agreement while biting my lower lips pretending to be as angelic as I can be...
"Ok then I forgive you but I have to do this first____!"
To my surprise he start to tickle me on my side I laugh so hard it was the most ticklish area of my body he didn't stop until I begged him to stop...
The night went on I made love to him again before we fall asleep.....
I wanted to tell him about Serina, but I guess it can wait until tomorrow.....
*********************