Special chapter(warning steamy hot)

She suppressed a giggle when Dalton came pouncing on her in the bed. He quickly shed off his clothes while his smoky obsidian orbs were watching her as she undressed too. Both of them have a pure desire that can only be relinquished by each other's warm touch and unification.
Now that she has gained back her lost memory, her desire for her husband intensified. It's like she missed him terribly, when in fact he never left her side and was already giving her enough exercise every day. The only break she has is when they are at school and still he would always sneak out appearing in a blink whenever she's alone. He would always give her flowers or steal a kiss on her lips. Sometimes he would just hug her as if his life depends on hers. She didn't wait for him to do the first move. Maricella captured his lips nipping and licking his blood while she moaned in pleasure, loving how sweet the taste was.
Her hand travels all over his body feeling those smooth skin. Dalton didn't let her completely dominate their love making saying 'My Queen first '' He gently pushed her down on the bed while his body hovered on top of her.
"I missed you" he was murmuring those words while kissing her face from her forehead down to her eyes to the tip of her nose until it reached her lips. She parted her mouth and let his tongue in, the moment it slid into her mouth and met hers both of them moaned in pleasure, his tongue demanded her, to play with him. She let him dominate their passionate kiss, loving his dominating side combined with aggressiveness. Dalton's one hand traveled to the valley of her breast down to her private part. Parting its lips while gently massaging it causes her to moan pleasurably but it's trapped in his devouring kiss. The feverish feeling down her core started to spread all over her body. When he left her lips she knew it was a bit swollen because of how intense and roughly he was kissing her. Maricella moans in delight when his marvelous mouth captures one of her breasts; they seem a lot bigger and much more sensitive to any friction.
So when his tongue played with her nipples while his warm mouth sucked her breast like a baby she couldn't help but deepen his head on it while brushing his smooth silky hair. "Ahh" it felt so good when Dalton licked her hard nipple like a grumpy kid needing a lollipop to elevate his mood. His warm feverish mouth left her buds and kissed its way down to her private. She watched as he planted a kiss on it. She bit her lower lips and spread her legs for him, his eyes glistening with her provocative action. His tongue licks her clit ever so gently while his eyes never leave her sight. Dalton loves to see the love of his life writing, her intoxicating face filled with immeasurable pleasure drives him further. He sucks and licks, his tongue sliding inside of her making her until she reaches her peak.
After climbing up a blissful bliss, Dalton didn't give her a chance to rest; he thrust his huge manhood deep inside her core and she gasped for air. He pumped her like there was no tomorrow and their love session can't be counted anymore. They tried all different positions and poured their love into each other like it was their first time doing it again.
                                       xxx

After the incident in the dean's office, they decided to follow the condition King Theo said to them, But before they left, Maricella wanted to formally thank a good friend for helping her. She asked Dalton's permission to meet King Theo once again and he agreed. He said that he finally understands what's the real purpose of everything that happened to them in the past.
He said that it would be the end of his life if things went in wrong way which would lead to King Theo's killing himself.
He said to her to pass this message to him saying "he was grateful that he cherished his people that much even if he is the only one different amongst them." that's exactly what she said to King Theo.

He smiled at her while we sat in the cafeteria.
"Be the best Queen and mother to your child Maricella, time will come that our paths will cross again. Your daughter would be a stunning beauty that every immortal female in this earthly world will envy.
She will gain all your traits but will have a wise mind truly fitted for a princess and a Queen." Theo said that gave her a shock.
She, for sure knows that Theo couldn't foresee the future.
"Did you somehow mark an oracle to see my Daughter's future?"She asked him in disbelief. He just answered her with a humorous laugh.
"It's not funny Theo, I might assume everything you said is true and I will hate you if, in the end, nothing from what you said will happen in the future. I didn't even know that I would have a daughter for Christ's sake!" She rants at him which makes him suppress his laughter.
" Sorry Maricella, you just look so cute right now that I can't help it. After this and in the future I might not be allowed to joke with you anymore. This is my last chance to humor you. Anyways, all that I said is true, she will be a lovely girl and about being a Queen she is destined to be my mate."
"What?! Are you serious?!" Maricella was astonished
from what she heard him say.
" I will send Petula, on the day when she becomes eighteen to confirm everything.
I think you might need to go back to your hot-tempered prince or else he might not wait for you and storm in here my dear Maricella." with that, he gave her a peck on her cheeks waving goodbye while walking farther away.
She smiled thinking everything fell into the right places.
Knowing she would have a baby girl makes her excited. She wanted to go on a shopping spree. She also might have delayed going back right away to the Demon world. Besides, she still needs to let her parents know she's having a baby girl!
Staying for the last time in their love nest is not a bad idea either.
She smiled to herself and walked back to where she knew her 'Demon Prince' was waiting for her.

                                                                                                THE END