Chapter-26 THE TROUBLE

In the afternoon

I decided to message Dalton through our mind link. Since Abi is not yet been seen, I'm bored from waiting and I'm missing him already...
Jeezzz...
It was only fifteen minutes after he left and I had this feeling already to ask him to shift me back to our love nest.
Note: before it is his sanctuary now it's our love nest. Until we don't have a baby yet. When we do I will probably be living in the castle at the Demon world.
"Hey, sweet angel...
"Miss me?"
I had to roll my eyes at this..he sure has a lot of self-confidence in his body.
"Yep...I miss you...
"What are you doing now Mr. Iron man?"
"I'm preparing my lecture for tomorrow since I'll be spending my night with you tonight"I can imagine that his grinning by himself...
"Ohhh...how sweet of you ...you're such a dedicated professor...
Later I'm gonna give you a special reward" I teased him
"Thank you, my sweet angel...hurry and enjoy yourself because tonight it's my payback time...."I heard his evil laugh like the one you can see in a mortal movie so funny I had to laugh by myself.
Then I realize I was in a public area outside the Academy and some students passing by started to throw weird looks at me like I'm losing my mind...
"Shit...!"
"I forget I'm in public and I'm laughing by myself..." I told him...
He starts to laugh...
"Why do you care my love...?they don't know you"
"Yeah, I know. But still____Oops got to go...I'm sorry my iron man, I'll talk to you later, Abi is here already..." I inform him.
"Ok take care, my sweet angel...ill pick you up later.
I   Love you....."

"I love you too Dalton..."
And our mind link was off...
When Abi saw me she wave her hands excitedly and walk faster toward me together with her boyfriend...
"Hi Ella...sorry I'm a bit late...are you ready...?" Abi said to me after hugging me.
"Hi, Marcus.."I greeted her boyfriend, and he smiled warmly and greeted me back.
"So where are we going Abi?" I asked her curiously.
"You will know when we're there..." her puzzled reply...
I was supposed to say something but she speak again.
"Ohh there it is.....! Let's go Ella" she excitedly says pointing out a black minivan that stops a few distances apart from us. Then she encircled her two arms to me and her boyfriend...
We walk all together to the black minivan.
We all get in and the driver who noticeably looks weird drives us away from the Academy.
I felt weird feelings after looking at the driver he has this aura that tells me his not just a driver...
His around the forties I guess...
Vampires like us also...
He has an ugly scar on his right cheek... But what makes this guy look weirder is that he has a mark on his left wrist as if somebody owns him...
Weird...
I never know if it is still possible to have an owner.
I mean, where in the new millennium everyone is free to go, and have their own family?
Except for one.
I remember before in history those loyal servants of the Royal Family of Vampire...
They never leave their master and still follow their orders.
My strand of thought interfered with when Abi touched my shoulder...
"Ella... Are you ok?"
"Yeah... I'm fine...just having some thoughts...anyways Abi who's the guy driving us...?" I can't help my instinct telling me I can't trust that guy.
"Ohh his Lucas... His just a driver... Don't mind him...we're almost there Ella fifteen minutes more..." she said to me.
"Ok, no problem..." I told her before leaning my head near the window to focus on something else than the driver...
After fifteen minutes I saw the van driving on a narrow street out from the big road...
The surrounding is like a forest with a street in the middle...a little later the van stopped I heard Abi giggling with joy.
"We're here now Ella....!!"
She excitedly pulled me out of the van.
"Ok...ok..so what are we doing here?" I asked her.
She smiled grinning at me "it's a surprise for you!!! Come let's go inside" she said to me.
I looked around I can't see anything else but big high trees around and of course a house down there in the clearing next to a crystal clear river...
I followed Abi down the hill. I saw wooden stairs go down.
I stop only when I was next to Abi. It's the same as they can't go in without me.
Weird.....
She pull me in front of them like I was a shield if ever someone from the inside attacked us..she then knock on the door and went hiding behind me. I felt creepy when the wooden door slowly open.
I was shocked when a party popper popped in front of me. William, Abi, and Marcus the trio shouting"congratulations„ surprise!!!!
I held my hands in my mouth surprised when I saw the colorful banner inside.
there's a white and pink balloon on the ceiling...
I stared back at them...
"What is this........?!"I asked confused about why there congratulating me...
"It's a surprise party for you  Ella because we haven't congratulated you on you're wedding day so now we're celebrating it earthy world style....!!!!" She shouts cheering with joy.
I saw William open a bottle of champagne and pour everyone a drink ...
"Thank you, guys...
"I was speechless .....
"You guys surprise me back there....."I said to them
I'm really happy that from creepy feeling all the way here it was replaced by a surprise party and happiness.
The party goes on with nice music and lots of human food...
Funny isn't it?
We are all vampires but no one in the room drinking blood...
They preferred eating human food because it's my party and also they can once in a while enjoy human food...
It's a myth that vampires can't eat human food...it's not affecting them nor harming them.
It's just that blood is more addictive than human food.

"So Maricella, I don't have a chance  with you now, you're officially married.."
William said jokingly while whipping the imaginary tears in his eyes...
I tap his shoulder...
"Crazy...! Wait that you find you're mate. You will know how it will turn and change your world upside down..."I meaningfully say to him...
"Nah....if I found mine, I won't let the pull-push us to be together...
I still believe in scientific explanation I will change it only if I turn out to be the same as you guys after I met mine..." He said shrugging his shoulder while pointing at me, Abi and Marcus.
We all both laugh...
"So one last shot before we go, home guys...this is a special drink my family has had for many many centuries...
And now I have this opportunity to share it with you guys...please try some..."William pour us the drink
"Cheers to Ella.."William cheered.
"Cheers!!!!" everyone says, drinking straight the liquid that looks like a red wine.
After drinking the liquid William gave to us, I felt numb with my body I saw my glass rolling down the couch before breaking as it touches the ground...I can't move but I can still open my eyes. I saw Abi unconscious while Marcus was trying to stand up to protect us...
Then I saw Lucas coming inside and kicking Marcus in his chest.
I heard a loud thug when Marcus fell to the ground I tried to scream but my mouth won't open.
My eyes are slowly folding I have to ask for help from Dalton.
I quickly gathered the last strength I have and mind-linked Dalton for help...
"Dalton.....! Help me....!"
*******************