Chapter-56 Part 2

Goodness!

It was so huge!

When he went back to the bed and positioned himself on top of her. Maricella started to panic, he was so big and she doesn't know if she can handle it. The thought of her purity for her real mate bugs her mind, but here she is indulging herself in her selfish desire. When she felt his colossal thing poking at her entrance, her mind went in haywire. When their eyes meet, she can see the burning desire in his obsidian orbs that lured her again to throw away her rational thinking. She pushes aside what her mother taught her about the mate thing. When he bent down and reached for her lips. Maricella welcomed it and kissed him back passionately.

Her moan was trapped in her throat when she felt his thing finally penetrate inside of her. Her lips parted, digging her nails into his back when she seemed to have trouble accommodating his huge friend. Dalton showered her face with small kisses to ease her tense muscle, and surprisingly it did work. When she finally relaxed and he could easily slide inside of her, he started to move in a slow in-and-out motion. It was killing her, she dug her nails again into his back scratching it.

Goodness, it felt so good!

He groans in pain and pleasure and begins to move faster, making her bite her lips from the excitement building up inside of her. His aggressive side took her to another space of pure ecstasy. She hopes this will never end. When he feels she's reaching her peak Dalton starts to move even faster so that Maricella can't suppress her loud moans. She lifted her head and found her favorite spot. She licked those two punctures in the crooked of his neck, and It made him sigh in bliss. Somehow something is telling her that she could please him more if she bites him again with those marks that she has given him. Without further thinking, Maricella grazed her teeth on his skin, which made him curse and shudder in delight.

" My sweet Angel, you are driving me crazy do you know that?" And he thrust deeper and harder again which had her biting the side of her lips and moaning. She smiled, hearing those words from him. She nibbled the function and bit him. She sucks his irresistibly-thirst conquering blood with immense pleasure. He groaned loudly while his hand grabs her hips, deepening himself to her as they both reach their peak with a smile both etched on their face. Surprisingly those warm feelings inside of her are gone, and it's like she's floating with happiness and contentment from what we did. When their gaze interlocked for what it seems like an eternity, she saw him raise his hand caressing her cheeks so tenderly and loving that Maricella was lost again in those deep dark orbs.

"Your mine forever, Maricella. Only mine," He stated with conviction. Hearing his claim over her made butterflies fluttering in her stomach. Her cheeks turned red and she tried to hide from embarrassment. It was silly, how can she feel like this when she was the one initiating the first move? Maricella heard him laugh, and it is like a humming sound in her ars. Somehow she likes it. The thought of hearing it for the rest of her life seems not a bad idea. Maricella was shocked by her thoughts.

Damn it?!

What's happening to her ?!

She's like a schoolgirl in front of her crush right now and he's so devilishly handsome! Embarrassed, she dared to look away, but he stopped her grasping her chin with his finger. She had no choice but to look straight back at him.

"Please always remain in my sight. You don't know how many countless nights I've longed to see your face to feel your warm body next to mine, my dear sweet angel." He confesses with full of emotion. She felt her eyes become watery. Right now, she can feel his longing and his sorrow. It makes her feel so sad. He looked like a man who endured a lot of pain. Maricella can see those lines on his forehead, forming when his brows furrowed. There are visible panda eyes that she didn't see. It was there not until now when their face is just a few distances apart from each other. She can't help but cupped his cheeks with both of her hands.

"Why do I have a feeling that I know you like forever? Could you tell me now who you are in my life? Why am I acting like this toward you? and lastly why can't I fucking remember you." She blurted out in frustration.

"Will you believe if I said that I'm your other half and you are my one true mate? That I am your husband." He said to her with a hint of a lie while showing his right hand. Maricella saw a plain white gold ring on his ring finger. Those rings seem so familiar to her that she raised her left hand. She gasped when she saw the same white gold ring on her ring finger. The only difference is that it's customized for a woman with three small diamonds adorning it.

"No shit-talking?! It's pure madness! How can I be married to you without remembering it?!" She pulled him away, but he never let her slip from his tight grasp.

" Sweet angel, stay where you are. I warn you from before if you made love with me, there's no going back. I am a demon, and we bond with our mates when we make love. Our bond is sealed again, and you will always be mine forever.." He tried to explain to her while possessively pulling the blanket wrapping her in his warm cozy body.

"Wait! That's unfair?! How can't I have nothing to say to this?" She said, trying to reason out, but he didn't answer. Instead, he wrapped his hand around her waist securely and placed his naked legs on top of her. She could feel his hardness poking on her side again. It sends heat waves, shaking her core. Images of them making love start flashing in her mind. A few seconds later, Maricella heard him groan in frustration.

" Damn it princess this ain't good let's go out of the bed while I can still hold myself or else I'll take you over and over again until we are both knocked out." His long agonizing litany made Maricella laugh.

" Sweet angel. It's not funny. Don't test me." He warned that making her shut her mouth.