Chapter 17 Maricella's Pov

Hey guys how are you all doing?
I hope everyone who reads this is fine and happy...
I didn't know that I would be making it this far... I mean I never expect that I can even finish this book ... But now I was already in the middle of it. And I can't even believe I started to make two chapters more than 2000k words damn... I had respect for all of those writers I bow to all of you... Making a story is not easy and typing the story and making the story in correct spelling is hard too especially since I'm not even good in English ...
I'm from the Philippines 🇵🇭 and currently living in Thailand 🇹🇭 I'm so glad our school aims for us to try to speak and write in English...
Anyways I talk a lot already
God bless whoever reads my creation thank you so much...
Arigatōgozaimashita
ありがとうございました
Maraming Salamat po🙏🏼

I wanted to chase him but I decided not to do it. I'm scared of the confrontation.
What would I say if he asked me if we can be mated already...
I don't know if I should just give it away like that.
Besides I know him only for a week,  I trust him with my life and his my mate, but I'm still scared...If he touched me my body gave in quickly and that freaked me out..!
My phone rang again inside Dalton's room.
I decided to pick it up and walk back to the couch, I saw Abi's name on the screen.
I took a deep breath and push the Botton.
"Hello...! Maricella?! Is that you?!"I need to put away my phone from my ears of how Abi's almost screaming in the other line.
"Yeah... It's me Abi,"
" Ohhhh God...! Thank God you're ok... Damn you !!!! you scared me to death!!! I hate you!!!" She was cursing me and at the same time crying... I know she would be this hysterical.
"Calm down Abi, I'm fine... I'm so sorry I didn't have time to tell you everything..."
" No That's cool... Now that I heard your voice my worries are gone too..."I heard her sigh on the other line. I felt guilty not even sending her a message before we went to the mall at the least I gave her already peace of mind.
" Anyway Ella, is it true?"
"What do you mean if it's true Abi?" I was confused for a moment.
"Well... Rumors say that you had a fight with the daughter of the Dean in this school and just disappear, I was thinking they salvage you already" she muttered.
" yeah, we did_____
" say what....! You did it?! Damn...! Girl, you're awesome...!" I had to put away my phone again in my ears another way I think my eardrums will explode from her screaming and loud talking.
" So how did it end that way?" She asked and asked and never. Wait for my answer, yep that's my best friend Abi, she's always hyper.
"Well, she pop into the room while I was in the shower and involves  my mom and dad saying they didn't teach me good manners and that I would stay away from her fiancé ..."
" hold on... She did that ...?! That damn bitch! It wasn't enough that she make a scene in the lecture room, and now she just pops up in you're room too and cursed your parents ...?!"
"Wooh wait a second did you say she just pop up in your room......?!"She'd ask hysterically
"Yeah... You guessed it right Abi..."
"Ohh my Gosh......! She's a demon too......?! That's the reason why they look so match up...."I can't believe she said that I just rolled my eyes..though she can't even see it.
"Yeah... I know... They look good together..." I took a deep breath and sigh...
"Oh Ella, I'm sorry I didn't mean to say that... Did I offend you? Sorry....." she apologetically asked
I don't mind...
" I'm cool about it...don't worry I'm not offended Abi.."I reassure her.
" well, when are you coming back, Ella? I'm missing you already.." I can imagine already Abi's pouted lips...
" I miss you too but I can't come back yet..."
"Really? Well, I wanted to tell you and introduced you to my mate personally" I heard her giggle on the other line.
"Really.......! Ohh my gosh Abi...! I'm so happy for you. I'm glad you found him atlas..."
I join her in her happiness...if we're just in front of each other we will surely giggle hugging each other while jumping together...
"Thank you, Ella..... "
" so what does he look like..?"
I excitedly asked...
I wanted to know how does she react ...
"Well, I meet him at the food hall while eating alone...
I just saw him walking toward me, our eyes locked, I didn't even realize he was already sitting next to me and holding my hands..... Oh, Ella his the most gorgeous man I've ever seen in my life..." She said it dreamingly. I just smile though she can't see it, I'm really happy that she found her Mate... She deserves it, she's been waiting for a very long time...
"So. You both decided to be a couple? I mean there's no restrain or hesitation on both sides?" I asked curiously
" yes, right  there and then, we're both ecstatic and excited I guess we're both waiting for each other that's why ..,"
" wow, that's cute, Abi..."
"Yeah, I know... I wish you can be back soon so you can meet him too"
"I'm sorry Abi, don't worry I'll try my best to be there soon.. "
"That's fine Ella, anyways what's keeping you busy?"
"Well because of that woman Dalton needs to bring me into the demon world____"she cut me off again...
"What...! "
"You're going to the Demon world?! Please don't tell me you're doing it..?"
"I had to... Serina has Dalton's father backing up their engagement..." I put my phone away from my ears knowing how Abi would react if she was shocked.
And l was right because even if my phone is a few inches away from my ears I can still hear what she said.
" there what ......!?"
"So the rumors are true then, they are engaged, Ohh my gosh Ella, what now?" She asked eagerly
I took a deep breath before answering her questions.
"That's why I need to go down there, if Dalton introduced me to his parents the engagement would be canceled, and then everything would be normal again.."I heard her take a deep breath.
"And you know what Abi..."
"Hmmm...? What is it?"
" I asked Dalton before I meet his parents that he meet my parents first."
"And did he say yes?" She excitedly asked
" yes...he will "
"oh my gosh, I'm so happy for you Ella... I wonder how would uncle and auntie Celia would react..." she Huckle a little bit.
I laugh back...
" I'm also curious how would they react Abi, well with mom I know she's positive about it. I just don't know about my dad...I hope he would accept Dalton.."
"Don't worry Ella they will like him...anyways sorry Ella but I have to go now. You take care always and call me if you needed help... "
" that's ok, thank you Abi... You too bye.."
Call ended.

It was then that I heard the door open. I saw him coming in, he looked at me with a slight smile on his face I smiled back and walk towards him I wrapped my arms around his neck and tiptoe kiss him on the lips. He instantly wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him...
The kiss didn't last long we decide to sit together on his two-seater couch.
I heard him take a deep breath and sigh... I look at his troubled face and ask " Dalton what's wrong?" I put my hands on top of his hands gently pressing them, he looks back at me
" Is it possible if we can meet your parents tomorrow sweet angel?" he asked worriedly, I was shocked for a moment but gathered my thoughts back.
"Why of course... We can...
wait I'm calling them now to let them know we're coming tomorrow...." I smiled at him and entwined my hand to his giving him more assurance.
He smiled back and wrapped his other arm around my waist and gently putting his head to the side of my head while inhaling my scent to calm him down..,
I dialed my mom's phone it just rings two times and my mom pick up already.
"Hey, mom... How are you?"
"Hi, honey... I'm fine. Your
dad was home early, wait I will call him upstairs..." my mom  cover the phone before shouting out
" my love ...Ella is on the phone.., come down here hurry...!"
"Ok coming my love "
"Hello, dear soon your dad will be here...how's my baby girl?"
I groan in protest after hearing the words "baby girl "
"Oh, mom I'm big all ready to be called baby girl..."
"Ohh shush you... Whatever happened you will always be my baby girl... oh dear I'll give the phone to your dad now..."
"Ok mom, thanks..."
" Hey princess, how are you?
" hi. Dad. I'm fine I missed you both a lot.."
"Same here princess, we missed you too,"
" Dad..?"
" yes, honey... Is there a problem?"
"No Dad, there's no problem.. are you guys free tomorrow? I have something very important to discuss with both of you ..."
I'll be coming home tomorrow.
"Are you in big trouble princess?" my dad asks worriedly.
"Dad ill discuss it tomorrow when I'm home...is it ok?"
" yeah sure princess... Alright, I'll be seeing you then tomorrow.."
"Thanks, dad... You're the best....! I love you. See you then tomorrow bye"
"Ok, princess. See you tomorrow " Call ended.