Book 2 A week before the wedding

A little treat for you all, my lovely readers! This is the second part it's way better with grammar. I decided to put them together so you all can continue reading them. I hope you like it😊

"My Lord, we finally found her.
The Cure will return to the earthly world for her mortal wedding." The woman said without any emotion while bowing her head to her master, whom she respects and served for god knows how long.
"Good. very good, arrange everything Moira, we will fly first thing in the morning." Satisfied by the news he waved his free hand, dismissing her without looking. The woman with long red locks of curly hair who wear a full-dark leather outfit that accentuates her entire figure walked out of the door without glancing at her surroundings.
King Theo's bright gray eyes glistened in the moonlight. He was sipping the red wine in his hand while overlooking the scenery outside of the window of his century-old castle in Oregon. A vivid smile plastered King Theo's face when he remembered his love for this distinctive drink ever since the year eighteen hundred. He could feel the exhilarating feeling running through every fiber of his body. If it's possible, he wants the time to speed up so he can get what he wishes to achieve as soon as possible.
His anticipation was very evident on his face. It is the moment he's been waiting for. The cure, which has no idea that the demon world is protecting her from him, has finally come out of her safe zone. He can't wait to meet her finally.
Once he gets her, he will no longer lurk in the darkness. It's been a hundred years that went by but his still mate-less.
He knows those Gods of Olympus are punishing him for being one of the tenth mortals who became the first immortals.
He knows his breed shouldn't exist, but they manage to break the law of those Olympus gods who created the mortals.
King Theo and his nine friends are the ones who discovered the 'book of life.
They sacrifice ten young virgin women and drink their blood, while the full moon is bathed in crimson and they become the first nightwalkers.
They are the ones that old folks used to scare children and have become their nightmares. They lurk in the darkness victimizing innocent young women who fall instantly for their alluring and hypnotizing gazes. Slowly King Theo built an empire together with his nine fellow nightwalkers.
Each started a hundred until King Theo, and his friend couldn't count anymore how many mortals they turn like them. The only odd thing they notice is the one they've turned nightwalkers.
Once they found their matching souls, they didn't have to hide in the darkness like them. As simple as a scientific explanation. Their kind became hybrid once found a soulmate, their offspring don't need to hide in the darkness, it's remarkable that they can consume mortal food, and they can also produce children like ordinary humans. His kind is like mortals but much stronger, with a sense of hearing that is heightened and the ability to move faster in a blink of an eye, their capabilities to rapidly heal themselves as long as there is the blood supply to support their thirst. There is nothing that could stop them. King Theo's thoughts went further in the past. His reminiscing went to that one particular night.
It was strange that an old lady with a dark auspicious aura surrounding her approached King Theo and his friends. She said there's a cure for fatality, and if they want to try it, she will give her precious book of life to them.
At first, they didn't believe her, even though she is a witch who wanted them dead. But as the days passed, it seems like the book has its magic. Since all nine decided for King Theo to take the book to inspect its authenticity.
He spends many sleepless nights reading it and how to proceed in the ritual. It's like slowly becoming a part of the book on every page he reads until he finishes it. He manages to convince his friends that the book is authentic and that they should try it for themselves. As for the instructions, they calculated the days when the moon will be bathed with blood or turn crimson.
It says in the book that it's the only time that they can proceed with the ritual. Their humanity is slowly fading away, and just like a puppet, they did what's written in the book and killed those women for their blood.
When the ritual is completed, it's like they finally wake up from powerful hypnosis. All of them are surprised by what they did to those innocent women but felt strange that they don't feel any remorse. Their body starts convulsing and all of them felt their heartbeats stop. Their body went cold, just like a corpse. When they wake up, they realize that something has changed in them. They all know they died but came back to life. They notice their heart has a low heartbeat but strangely they all feel stronger and more energetic.
When the sun started to rise, one of King Theo's friends screamed in pain.
Surprise, they all start to feel that the sun is burning them. With high intelligence, He told his friends to run into the depths of the forest to seek refuge in a cave that seems no human has ever dared to step on. What surprised them is how on earth did they reach the place within a minute?! They tested a few times putting their hands on a small spot where the leaves of the three couldn't shield the sunlight and pass the entrance of the cave. Each time they hissed in pain. The burnt skin from the sun turns to ashes, but luckily, they have now the ability to heal themselves.
He and his friend waited until the sun went down before walking out of the cave. They feel thirsty, but the water from the mountain lacks taste and they can't seem to ingest them and puke it out. Clueless his friends asked him what to do as they don't know what drink can satisfy them. He thinks hard about a possible solution and remembers some sentences from the books. " Once tasted the blood will be satiated only by blood." He told his friends about it and therefore they concluded that only blood could satisfy them. Not wanting to alarm many people, they tried catching wild rabbits and deer to test this conclusion but they ended up unsatisfied. When each went back home, they decided to use the cave to be their shelter, filling it up with all the necessities they need. Luckily the cave is big enough inside to accommodate ten lavish men.