Chapter-13 Please don't be mad at me

He carried me wedding-style to the bathroom and sit me next to the basin.
He then went to the bathtub and turn on the water to fill it up.
After that, he put some scented oil the same as I usually use back in the dormitory.
He then went out of the bathroom and headed to the bedroom.
I guess? that's what it seems to me.
because there's only one room I saw in this house it's not that big like a hundred square meters I think...
He went back with a towel a shirt, undergarments, and pajamas... He put it next to me and then he stares at me with sadness on his face...
Without warning, he bent down and kiss my forehead.
I instantly closed my eyes and savor the warm feeling of my skin touching his...
" go get a shower, while I prepare some meal for you " he whispered in my ear, then he put his hands on my waist and pull me down of the basin.
After that, he left shutting the door close behind him.
I know I hurt him somehow, but I'm hurt too!
After the shower, I brush my hair and put on the clothes he gave me...
They are big, most probably his clothes.
After fixing myself I decided to finally go outside and go to the kitchen.
I saw him preparing the table already, the smell of homemade food makes my tummy rumble.
I'm hungry.
He saw me and motioned to sit down and I did...
No words I just sit down and eat while him sitting down opposite the table and watching me eat...
After I ate, I start cleaning my plate while he dry the plate I wash...
I feel awkward now that he's not talking.  He just said that if I'm sleepy I can lie down already on the bed...
I just nod and left him in the sala.
I guess it's the best
at this moment, not to speak and let it go, tomorrow would be another day to have some talk and settle things out.
Though I'm so tired and sore from the fight I just can't sleep knowing we would be sleeping in the same bed tonight. 
I try to make my mind think of something else and closed my eyes when I heard the door open and felt Dalton lying on the bed next to me...
Then I felt him pull me closer to him while my back was pressed against his chest, one arm held my waist and one arm let me use it as a pillow ...
I felt his breathing on the nape of my neck ...
He then whispered words
"I'm sorry "with the utmost sincerity My heartache by his word, I move and turn around to face him
I saw how sad he was and how he felt sorry about everything, right there and then ..." I forgive him" the word "sorry was enough for me... I realized,
you don't need to say a lot of words to make a person feel better a sincere "sorry " was enough already.

I lift my face and gave him a light kiss before a timid smile came to my lips...he smiled back and held me closer to him.
We just lay there like that... I didn't know anything anymore as I drifted away...
Day after I wake up from the sun seeping through the window.
I quickly move to feel if he was still next to me, I sigh in relief when I saw him peacefully sleeping next to me... I held up my head under my arms so I can observe him well...
I notice he has thick black brows and long thick black lashes... He has a prominent nose and very firm lips... It looks so soft, I think I won't mind kissing him all the time...
It felt good waking up in the morning next to the person you start to love.
I'm so busy observing him that I didn't notice him awake already I felt him pull me closer to him one arm holding me tight at my waist, his leg spread laying one on top of my legs ...
He then has this mischievous smile on his lips... He opens his eyes and pecks a kiss on my forehead ...
"good morning my sweet angel, have you observed me good?" He asked teasingly.
I blush in embarrassment. There I go again always caught in the act.
I try to get out of his grip but his so strong ...
" And where do you think you're going?" he asked teasingly
"Ummm... To the bathroom? I guess?" I heard him laugh.
" do you think you can escape from me that easy after turning me on? Have you forgotten that we can access each other's minds?" He asked amused.
damn!
I almost forgot about that!
I felt his hand start to caress my back up and down that triggering spark of electricity to run down my spine and every fiber of my body.
I moaned in delight loving the sensation his making me feel.
Then he starts trailing kisses on my neck up and down to my collarbone and back to my lips.
Alarm ring on my head when I felt his hardness bulge above my waist ...
I pulled myself away a bit and look him in the eyes... He then understands what I mean, he then loosens up his tight embrace but not enough for me to escape from him...
He breathe in and out to release the tension inside of him...he then bent down and peck a kiss on my forehead before saying " it's your fault " teasingly.
" wait what?!" I quickly catch him and pinch him in his side stomach making him flinch. Then he grab my hands and kiss them..." what do you want to eat for breakfast" he asked.
Hearing breakfast bring my senses back... I quickly get up on the bed, Ohh the god I need to study today...he then pulled me back in the bed making me stumble above him ... " Dalton ?! you're supposed to teach a lesson today..." I remind him
"Nope. I had a one-week break from school ..."My face frowned in confused
"What about me? I need to study, I need to get back into the Academy!"I said feeling a bit deceived.
" Do you think I would ask only for a week's break just for me?" He asks meaningfully. 
" what do you mean? Did I also have a break? How's that possible ?" I asked still confused.
" yes, you had. And it's possible because the one that terrorize you last night is the daughter of the Dean and owner of this school...."
"What?! The owner of the school is a Demon too?!" I can't believe this, are they that so powerful more than a  Vampire?
" yes, we are my dear sweet angel " he answers back reading my thoughts.
He then pulled me up as he seated me in the bed making me sit on his lap too...
"Let's have breakfast first before discussing this matter," he said then pulled me up to stand and held my hand as we walk to the kitchen...
********************