Chapter-28 MARICELLA

Maricella's POV
I wake up from the water dropping on my lips...
I feel so weak and my back is hurting as I sleep long enough in the bed without moving...
I try to open my eyes but I couldn't do it... then I heard a female voice talking..."try opening your eyes slowly one by one it will help..." she said,
I follow what she said,
I try opening one of my eyes and it works!
Now I did the same with my other eye also......
At first, it was blurry but when my eyes got useful from the light I finally see where I am.
I saw a white ceiling above me, when I turn my head to the side I saw a woman dressed in old clothes her hair is blonde and her eyes were a mixture of green and blue...
She smiled shyly at me I tried to get up from the bed but I can't move much. I have no power like my limbs are numb.
She quickly helps me pull the pillows up so I can rest my head and back to the headboard.
"Thank you...we're am I?"  I asked her, I saw her face change into a confused look...
"Can't you remember why are you here? Who took you in?"
"No, I can't remember a thing...! What do you mean?
Am I being kidnap or something ?" confused about what was happening I tried searching for an answer in my head...
"Ohh, my god.....!" In one moment flashes of my memories come back...
I remember Lucas kicking Marcus, I remember Abi's unconscious body on the couch and lastly, I remember William's devilishly smile at me...
Panic run through me I tried getting up but I can't ... She tried to calm me down but I snap at her.
"Don't touch me!!! Where's William ?!"I glared daggers at her.
She quickly back off but I can't sense that she's a bad person...

Oh, come on Maricella...!
Are you going to let them play tricks on you by playing innocent again?

No.., not this time...

"I know you don't trust me but I'm just a servant in this place...I just want to say sorry on behalf of my husband who help kidnap you...he never meant to hurt anybody, he is forced to do it or our family will be at risk...." she said staring straight into my eyes. I even saw impending tears in her eyes...
"I will be right in the other room in case you need something or you wanted to eat just shout and I'll be back here as fast as I can"
She said to me before walking on the door.
"Wait!!!" she turn around and face me again.
"What's your name?" at the least I have to find out for myself if she's telling me the truth.
She smiled at me warmly.
"My name is Katja...I'm from Russia...my husband is Lucas....we are part of the Royal servant..."
"Katja. I'm Maricella, can you help me get away from here....?"I'm desperate already... I can't be here for long I don't know what will William do to me. I should have listened to my guts when I saw him change expression that day he confessed his love for me...
"I'm sorry I can't help you even if I want to...your foot is chained with the strongest metal chain a normal vampire like me can't break it and no tools can open it...unless it is open by its key..."
She said apologetically
It was only then I realized it was the reason why I can't move my lower limbs, I lift the sheet covering my body and I was stunned seeing the big chain on my foot I tried pulling it out of the bed but it won't go off...
She's right it is way too strong for an ordinary vampire like me...
I can't believe William is capable of doing this, he looks so nice and innocent to be the opposite of this.
"The only way for you to escape is to wait for you're mate or for Master William to change his mind...if that happens it would be a miracle...."
"If ever you're mate rescued you before that miracle happen, I hope so his a strong vampire to be able to unlock it..."
She's talking too much as If she's against all this thing...
"Why are you telling me that much... If you're a part of the Royal servant you shouldn't be talking this much information to me..."I asked curiously.
She smiled but her smile never reach her eyes...
Instead after a thorough look at her face, she looks like she's sad and empty.

"If wasn't only for my mate and my son's sake I run away already here...but I love my family and I rather die than be apart from them...." she honestly said to me...

Somehow I felt guilty shouting at her a while ago.
I can understand also some vampire who has a master can't decide for themselves even if they want to be free or run away as long as their mark wasn't erased they can still be found and no one would accept them because someones own them...

"I'm sorry I shout at you a while ago... I was just confused and frighten...could you please stay a little longer?...
I-i ahh I can't be alone here... Please...."I beg of her.
I feel like I'm gonna be crazy if I was left alone in this room...

"Ok, but I need first to bring you some food...you need it to be able to last here until you're mate comes..." and with that, she left me in the room...
She's right I have to be strong to think straight...
But shit!!! does she knows I can't drink blood?!...
I hope so William said that...

A few minutes later I saw Katja go back, holding a tray with something hot inside...
I gulp in when I smell it.
It's mortal food...!
Ohh, thank goodness...!
I felt my stomach rumble from hungry...
She went to my side bringing the tray onto my lap.
I saw the food that look like a goulash...
Before I can dig in she stops me by holding my hand.
Confused and hungry I looked back at her, ready to snap ...it's better to be a good reason for stopping me from eating...
She chuckle a little bit, I think she saw how desperate and hungry I was.
"Don't snap at you're food or you will waste it only by fuming it out in the toilet.....
You've been sleeping for the past three days...
I was just feeding you with water every thirty minutes from the day you came in...
I'm sure if you eat quickly you're going to be sick..."
She said explaining why she was warning me...
Shit....!
I was out for three days?!
Ohh god...
Dalton would be worried a lot by now and maybe was gone crazy looking for me...
I wish he could find me soon...
******************