Chapter-31 REUNITED

Dalton POV
King Alfonse told me where his beloved Nephew hide but begged me to spare his life.
I told him it will depend on his nephew's actions.
His hiding place was a secluded area before you can be there, you have to cross the forest.
The forests were filled with many special booby traps created for immortals.
If somehow someone falls on the bait it will surely be its death or any immortals that tried to go there...
After passing the dangerous forest I saw a clearing and a big old castle, it was maybe the house of the late king Alfonse's brother that lost his sanity after his wife's death.
The castle rested near a cliff, I quickly entered inside...it surprise me that no one, was guarding the gate even when I got inside the palace, no one stopping or attacking me...
This stupid bastard believes that no one can pass the trap he makes..!
So he stupidly let himself open...
Great...good for me...
I search everywhere looking for my sweet angel...
Her scent was so strong in this castle she would be probably anywhere in any room in this palace...
As I search and search I can't find her. This palace has so many hidden puzzled, passageway and if you tunnel to it you just end up at the same place where you first start!
Damn it!!!
I'm losing my patience now...
But lucky...
I saw a brunette woman wearing old outdated clothes..she didn't notice me, which is strange normal vampire has a strong sense...
She looks in panic walking back and forth like she was thinking and dismissing it and then thinking again and dismissing it... It is how I think of her as I observe her from the corner, she's touching her chin worriedly and then moment later dismissing what she thought by waving her two hands...
I had enough of observing her.....!

I quickly attack her, I held her throat and lift her to the ground...
Her eyes become big as she knows I'm a demon.
"Pl-e-a-se....agh....I-c-an h-he-lp ...agh... you..!" she said gasping for air.
I put her down.
Let's see if she can be useful in this fuck puzzled place.
I saw her gulping air as much as she could...
After regaining her stability.
She stood up frightened..,
"Please don't hurt me...., are you that poor girl, mate?" she asked
"Yes, I am..! Now, where is she!!!" I yelled at her...
I saw her shiver from my voice frighten as her eyes went big.
"You must hurry...!
She was in danger...!
Master William is beating her up...I heard her scream in agony..." she said worries filling her face.
My blood boil from hearing she was beating up..,

Fucking Asshole...!

I'm gonna kill that bastard!!!!
I look back at the woman and grip her arms.
"Where does your master hide my wife!!"I asked her furiously.
"Follow me..." She said,
I let her go and follow her wherever she leads...
We end up in a snaking stairway, going down...
When were finally nearly at the door for going in... I heard my wife shouting in agony...I felt the chill in my body and I felt her pain...
God, she was in deep pain I hurry up passing the woman kicking the big wooden door, one kick and the door shattered into pieces...
The woman screams behind me.
I didn't care...
Behind the wrecked door was a hallway filled with many doors...
I open a few and I can't find her...
God damn it...,!
Why is this place has so many doors...!
But then another scream from my wife took my attention she utter my name to save her...
Our bond is open and I can now, see through her eyes where she is...
In one blink I disappear into the hallway and pop up in the room where she is.
I saw the bastard on top of my wife... Aiming on smacking her face, I didn't waste time in one snap I grip his throat and throw him on the wall.
I saw my wife's bruised face, nose bleeding, fuck up lips!
Her foot chain on the bed.
Ohh god it's killing me...
My sweet angel.
She looked at me her eyes were blurry with tears....without a second thought I snapped the chain off her foot.
I quickly grab her in the bed pulling her body next to mine.....
Her body is trembling and she cried hysterically after realizing I was there...
Not just a fragment of her imagination
My heart is in agony seeing her so wreck like this...
I'm blaming myself for being so slow...
If I didn't follow the rules I must have been here the day after she was abducted...

Fuck rules!!!

I felt William regaining back his consciousness... this bastard will die today. I don't care if it means war from vampire to demon! he fuck up my wife and I will claim his soul for that...!
I Kiss my wife's forehead and pull her away from me...she wasn't letting me go as she was frightened a lot.
"Stay here my love... I will Finnish him off and then we can go home..." She nodded her head in agreement...
"Be careful..." She whispered...
I smiled at her squishing her hand for comfort.

After that, I went next to William...
He was standing firm ready for any attack...
He smiled at her devilishly...
"So your beloved mate came to rescue you huh.....!" he said furiously to her..before attacking me...
He tried to slash my flesh with his sharp nails and elongated teeth...
But it's nothing for me he may be of royal blood that could kill a normal demon but I'm also a royal blood demon who's more powerful than them...
Without an effort to use my true strength I hold his wrist twisting it, I heard his agony as his arm un attach to his shoulder...
Not wasting time I grip his face letting my nails go against his flesh. He Yelp in pain struggling to take my hand away
from his face.
I lift him smacking his skull on the wall...
I felt him shiver from pain and slowly losing his consciousness

"Can you feel now how to hurt it is ...huh...?! You fucking bastard! You will die for hurting my wife....!" I said to him furiously...
But then I heard my wife yell my name
Looking back at her as she speaks.
"Dalton doesn't kill him yet....can you look into his mind?" Curiously I asked, "why?"
"A family is living here with him it's his slave and he keeps their child hidden away around this castle...
Please find that boy...
Her mother help me and nurse me while I was asleep for three days" she plead.
I nod at her and search my mind.
Damn!! This fuck delusional bastard has so many hidden doors in his mind...!
I search and search until one door I open I saw a boy with green-blue eyes like the eyes of the open who help me.
"I found the boy my love..."
She looks at me and smiles
"Thank you, now kill him for me please..." And with that, I pierced his heart with my hand squeezing it from the inside.

I throw his lifeless body on the ground...
Looking back to my wife she was a bit shocked at what I did but there was no hint of regret on her face. I open my arm inviting her for a hug she gave me weak smile before hugging me.
" let's get out of here ...my demon soldier will lead the woman to her son...don't worry..." I said to her kissing her forehead before lifting her in a bridal style she didn't complain and just rest her head on my chest... And with that, she didn't notice she drifted away in my arms...