Chapter-59 I win!

Maricella didn't know that after sleeping again with Dalton she would wake up middle of the night moaning. The damn demon is underneath their blanket. His wet tongue gloriously nibbled her crown jewel. She didn't know if she wanted to push him away or pull him deeper. The ecstasy brought by Dalton's tongue is hard to resist and if it's not way too exaggerated to say. It could bring you to another world filled with lust, passion, excitement, and addiction.
She couldn't bring her brain to function clearly so she ended up letting herself succumb to whatever her husband wanted to do. She knows for a fact that by feeding Dalton's inner demon their bonds will be stronger and she can maybe make him agree to her wishes.
" Fine, you wanted me? Then so be it, but after this, I'll make sure you submit to my desire or suffer if you persist to dominate me, mate." With her last straw of sanity, she made sure that Dalton, who is probably reading her thoughts, knows what she means.
" You're playing a dangerous game, my love. If I wanted, I can dominate you without breaking a sweat but I want us to be equal." She felt Dalton open the telepathic path to her head so they can speak without talking.
Maricella's muddled mind came back to life in an instant. She still can't believe that what Martha said was right! It was somewhat creepy when you can hear someone else voice inside your head as it spokes to you verbally but not.
It's really hard to explain.
Before she can speak what's inside her head Dalton cut her through.
" My sweet Angel, I would like to see how you can make me submit to you, my love?" There's amusement in his voice that's echoing in her head. After what seems to be a silent acceptance of a duel.  She was surprised by his sudden attack. Maricella moaned in pleasure feeling his tongue thrust inside her core while his thumbs find their way to her breast both creating smooth circles on top of her hardened areola.
" Oh fuck! " she moaned harder and louder when Dalton started to pinch it and draw small smooth circles again while his tongue went back to flicking and gently nibbling her crown jewel.
It shoots thousands of bolts of electricity to her core as she slowly climbs her peak.
Her fangs elongated as she spoke seductively through their mind link.
" Fill me, I want you inside of me my dear husband." She made sure to use one of her ace cards.
Keywords 'Dear Husband' which she knew he'd been longing to hear again.
If one sentence can make magic like now. She would have used it a long time ago to get what she wanted.
Her dearest Dalton, after hearing her alluring voice inside his head smiled devilishly.
"As you wish my sweet angel." She felt her devilishly handsome demon husband pause what he was doing to her.
She can sense that he is hovering over her full body. Maricella let out a small giggle of excitement when Dalton's face was revealed out of their blanket with those messy bed hair and those two cute deep dimples together with his obsidian orbs. They match perfectly with his dark brows and smooth skin. She didn't hesitate anymore to encircle her hands around his neck and devour his soft lips. She tasted her fluids and It was so delicious, especially when it blended with Dalton's saliva as their tongues met and played with each other.
Her hands went touching and feeling his broad shoulders down to his buns that humans or mortals called abs. She cursed internally that not a single fat was on it and her dearest husband is so damn perfect. Does she wonder if Dalton can change his face to look ugly when they go back to the earthy world?
" How are you so sure I will agree on it, my love?" Dalton asked, challenging her. A mischievous smile etched on Maricella's face when she looked up at him.
" You will see."  The promising voice made her husband's brows twist in amusement. While her hand continues to trail heated lines on his abs to his navel. She nearly laughed seeing how Dalton fought his inner desire which she noticed was hindering him to read her mind.
Sigh.
She wonders what's going on inside Dalton's head. It's so unfair that she can't read his mind but he can read hers. Without saying a word her hand found what it was looking for. His hard shaft pulsated underneath her hand and when she rubbed it up and down. She saw Dalton's eyes completely taken by his inner demon. As dark as the black hole in the galaxy he gently pushed her down to the bed but was sorry' she had other plans. Using the strength she gains from her creator Maricella turns their bodies. She is now hovering over him.  When he tries to pull her into the bed she stops him.
" You said you want me to show you how I can make you agree with me, my dear husband?." She spoke in their mind link as she pushed him back down.
He gave her a nod and her smile turned seductively. While fluttering her eyelashes Maricella bit her lower side lips "key trick, lips biting," which aroused him for some reason that she didn't know. Probably her old self does it often. Whatever?!
She saw the anticipation all over his face which boosted her confidence.
"Well, Then let me show you how" Maricella bent down and uttered the sentence to his ears with her hot breath fanning on his ears. She made sure to nib and lick it, which has him grunting in pleasure. Satisfied she slid her body down slowly letting her soft smooth skin brush on his. She kisses his exposed skin just like he does with hers. She licked those buds and blew some air on them while she grazed her teeth and sank her fangs into his chest another way to give him pleasure. She can see that Dalton was on the verge, of fighting his demon side and needs total control of him. He grips the bed sheet to stop himself not to pull her in his arm and make an end to this torturous pleasure. My hand immediately pushed him down and licked the drop of his blood that was still on the puncture mark that she made.
Without further ado, she let her tongue slide down on his exposed skin to where she wanted to taste him.
" Sweet Angel, what are you doing?" Dalton asked in a horse voice.
" Shush." She shuts him up and grabs his shaft, loving how it protrudes underneath her palms.
" Look at me my dear husband, I want you to watch me" she commanded him in their mind, instantly those pitch-black orbs stared at her full of lust, passion, and hunger. She gave him a wink and started licking the crown of his shaft.
" Oh fuck!" He cursed but he never left her sight as she did the same. Her tongue licked it down until she reached his balls and put them all in her mouth.
" Stop, no?!— fuck" she doesn't understand what he wants to do but she is one hundred percent sure he loves it. When she left and gilded her tongue back to his shaft she didn't hesitate any more and tried to swallow as much as she could. Maricella could feel her core moist and in need but she wanted her plan to be cleanly prosecuted. She sucked him gently and once her mouth got accustomed to his huge size she tried to deepen it and that made Dalton grab a pillow to muffle his loud pleasurable moan. She smirked as she continued doing it while her hands were playing with his balls rubbing them gently.
A few moments more she felt a warm thing bursting inside her mouth some are even dripping out on the side of her lips and the damn demon, which is her husband is lying in the bed like he was still dazed.
" Oh, I'm not done yet, my love." She told him.
Dalton stared intently at her when she rubbed him again while seductively her tongue licked the side of her lips that had some of his juice still dripping. When she saw it was all slippery she thrust his little junior inside her womb earning both of them a satisfying moan.
She moved her body up and down and at some point, she used her both hands to lay them on his rock-solid abs as she speedy pumped him. When she can't keep up anymore she would slowly slide down which made her devilish husband's eyes dilate.
Maricella shrieked in shock when in one swift she was under him.
" Did you have enough fun teasing me my love?" Dalton asked as he pumped harder and faster that she almost lost her breath.
" Yes! Ahh! Faster " she whispered and yelled at him.
Dalton pumps her rapidly as he does in a racehorse competition and she moans louder when she reaches her peak with flying colors.
Their breathing is labored while he slumped on top of her, careful that he won't squeeze their baby he made sure his hands held his heavy on both sides. Without pulling his thing inside of her he asked. Are you tired already my sweet angel?" She hums, and in response, her eyes are slowly closing.  "I'm not tired yet, feed me more love." His husky voice sent shivers down her ears. When she thought everything reached its end her dearest Dalton slowly slid in and out again which made her eyes roll at the back of her head.
What she thought would only be one session turned into five long lovemakings. Dalton only stopped when he saw it started to be morning. He kissed her temple and left the bed. Too tired Maricella closed her eyes and snuggled into their blanket which has his exquisite scent. She sighs loving how this scent can calm and ease her mind.
Almost dozing off she felt the bed deepen and his body inches closer to her.
Maricella tried to push him away " Please, give me a break." When she heard him chuckle and feel his hot breath fanning on her ears, he teasingly asked. " Does your plan backlash on you my love?" Maricella wants to punch him but her body is too weak to give him a beating. "Hmm.. let's see on a coming day." She uttered while she felt a warm thing drape on her face gently. She sighs, feeling less sticky from the excessive exercise that they had. Dalton continued on and in her last straw of consciousness she said " Thank you." After that, she is completely swallowed by the darkness.
" Sleep well my love, I missed you so much," Dalton whispered while tucking some rouge hair that manages to cover his wife's angelic face. He smiled as he left the bed after making sure she was in a comfortable position with soft pillows and blankets surrounding her like a cocoon. Walking to the ensuite bathroom he took a quick shower. He smiled remembering how his sweet angel turn into an untamed hyena. Never in his entire life did he think she will be this wild in bed, and he likes it. Whatever happens, she's still the woman he fell in love with and will devote the rest of his ethereal life to.