Chapter-27 FINDING HER

Dalton POV

My body went numb after hearing my mate call for help...
It takes a minute before it registers in my mind that my mate is in trouble...
My heart is beating faster I held my hand into a fist whoever did this will pay for his life!

God!! I shouldn't let her go this afternoon.....if something wrong happens to her I can't live anymore.
I have to set aside my emotion there's no time for this.
I need to look in her mind where she was before she lost consciousness.

In her mind I saw their drive in, I saw a clearing down a hill near a river, I picture that place in my mind, and in one second I was standing outside of the house. I sniff the air of the surrounding, hoping for a clue where I could find her.
I sense two fading scents of vampires one I know is from William but the other scent I wasn't familiar with.
That damn bastard!!!
Does he dare to do this?!
I should have burned him to ashes the moment I first saw him...!

I went inside the house to investigate and I found Marcus' unconscious body on the floor, while his mate Maricella's best friend was laying on the couch unconscious too...
I went to check their pulse,
there fine and breathing.
I saw on how they laying unconscious that they drank a very strong medicine only Vampire Royalty has...

Immortals can't be knocked out with just a normal sedative our body destroys it the minute it came inside and only those fuck family has that strong medicines that can knock out immortals in one shot.....
From what I see this couple won't be awake for three days...
No...
This can't be!!
I have to bring them to a Demon doctor in the city, they have to wake up soon I can't wait too long!!!
who knows, what will that bastard guy do to her...
I lift them and put them on each side of my shoulder so I can shift us all at one time...
Every second counts and I won't waste any of it.
In one blink I was outside the clinic... Dr. Osmond is already waiting outside, I told him I needed his help...
Without wasting any time I quickly went inside, he took Abi from my shoulder and put her down on the clinic bed and I did the same to Marcus.
Osmond quickly checks their pulse and sees if there's anything wrong with them before taking the syringe and dipping the needles into a small bottle that has a clear liquid inside.....
He look for clear nerves on Abi's hand when he saw one he lift the syringe pull some liquid out to ensure there were no bubbles or air inside which could cause severe damage to the person or worse kill them.
After doing the safety precaution, he injected the liquid into Abi and does the same to her mate ...

"After twenty minutes they will have their
consciousness back..."Dr. Osmond said.
"Thank you, Dr. Osmond"
"Anything for you Dalton, I'll be at my office if ever you needed help..."
He pats my shoulder before leaving the room.
Now I need only to wait for them to wake up...
After ten minutes...
God... It's killing me !!! twenty minutes was like forever!! It's taking too long...! I wanted to shrug his shoulder so they are conscious in no time.
Atlas after a few minutes more I saw Marcus move into the clinic bed.
When he was finally awake I heard him whimper in pain...
I saw him squeeze his head and then his stomach...
One minute later he went out of bed and run into the bathroom, fuming out the drinks he had at the party...
I called Osmond in our mind link...
He went quickly inside.
"I needed you to test what kind of medicine they use... I needed their result as fast as you can..."I said to him.
"Ok got it .." Osmond nodded his head.
I said thank you to him and went to help Marcus back to bed,
"Jezzzz....what happens? why are we here Dalton?" confused he asked.
"I don't know what happen to you guys but Maricella is missing and the two of you were the last person she is with...Try thinking harder in your brain Marcus.. Or else I'm using a different method to bring back your senses...."I warn him with gritted teeth .....
I don't have time for his shit thing. I need him to focus!
He looked shocked at how serious I am that he start to close his eye. I hope so he did it to recollect his memories back...
Or else...
"The last thing I remember was we're having fun... We made this party for Maricella because Abi said we haven't celebrated her wedding day."
"William offers his small cottage house to make the surprise party...
We drank some liquid looking like red wine and then after I felt numb with my body...
I tried to protect them both but Lucas the driver went in and knock me out...after that, I don't know anymore..."
"What does Lucas look like?"I asked curiously
"His around six-foot tall normal build, he has an ugly scar on his right cheek and has a royalty marking on his left wrist.."
"I'm sorry Dalton I never sense danger at all I thought it was just a normal party...." He was a wreck...
"I'm weak I should have protected them...I'm sorry pal.." he said agonizing
"That's fine... Take care your mate I need to seek  help with my fellow Demon..."
With that, I storm out of the clinic...

The only way to find her is to ask for help from the upper society...
I have to contact my family special force and vampire special force...
Not that I can't move without them but I must follow the law every immortal agreed to do, to reunite us all century ago.
Hold on there my love...
**********************