🌸Bite🌸

these authors notes are gonna be changed. i'm not using the ones from the original cuz they SUCK like what was i on in 2020 bro-
enjoy !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
🌸Bite🌸 1397 words
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•-Dream POV-•

Today I'm meeting George. So many firsts are gonna happen. Seeing each other in person, him seeing my face, me hearing his voice clearly, etc. Now, it would be pretty simple if I just send him a picture of me.. but that's no fun, huh? Plus, he's always wanted to spend a little time outside of the UK. I don't blame him, I mean not traveling for the majority of your life really isn't fun.
Now, so he can actually find me, I'm wearing my classical green smiley hoodie. Let's do this.

5.
4.
3.
2.
1.

I see him walk into the baggage drop-off. He stands idly, looking for his suitcase. 'What do I do? Do I surprise him? Do I call his name? Do I tell him I see him?' After thinking, I decide to surprise. How, you ask? Well.. here's my plan:
1) Sneak up from behind.
2) Whisper "oh George~" in his ear.
3) He'll turn around, and at the right moment I'll-

"DREAM!!" I look up to see George running full-speed at me. 'Shit.' He jumps up into my arms. We both laugh excitedly as I spin him around, picking him up in the process.

"Ahhh! It feels so good to see you Dream!"
"Well, I wasn't planning to meet you like this, but I guess it's a start."

He giggles as I place him back on the ground. I keep my hands on his waist. He looks up at me, seeming to stare into my very soul.

We sit there, taking in each other.
He smiles warmly. I respond with wrapping my arms tighter around him.
I look down at his lips and back up at his eyes. He blushes before speaking:
"I-I think.. we should go to your house? We've been standing h-here for a while. Plus, I'm tired."
"Oh! Yeah."

I release my grasp and start walking with him behind me. 'God dammit, I ruined the moment. Of course we weren't going to kiss! It's all just a dumbass fantasy of mine.'

•-George POV-•

'Ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod- did he- were we- AHHH!!' I blush profusely as we walk outside of the airport and into Dreams car. My mind spins with clouding thoughts. 'We weren't gonna kiss, get your head out of the gutters! He was probably just fooling around like he always does, dammit.' As I push away the bad thoughts, I realize that me and Dream are at his car. He grabs my suitcase before opening the passenger door.

"After you, sir."
I chuckle. "Why thank you."

I sit in the leather car seat as Dream walks back to put my suitcase in the trunk. I examine the car interior. My eyes travel around until I spot an aux cord. 'Hell yeah.'

"Hey Dream, can I play music?"
"Sure."

Dream sits in the drivers seat and closes the door as I plug in my phone. 'Let's see... Panic! at the Disco... Shawn Mendes... Lewis Capaldi.. oh! Troye Sivan :D!' I click on the song "Bite" and it starts playing.

"Kiss me on the mouth and set me free~"

I look for more songs to queue as Dream starts driving.

"Sing me like a choir~ I can be the subject of your dreams.. your sickening desire~"

I see Dream furrow his eyebrows in interest.

"Don't you wanna see a man up close?"
Dream chuckles.

"A Phoenix and the fire~ so kiss me on the mouth and set me free-"

"But please don't bite~" I sing along calmly. The beat drops and I close my eyes, engulfing my whole attention into the song. Dream turns up the volume a little, calming me even more. I let the music sift through my ears softly.