🌸Brat v2🌸

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
🌸Bite v2🌸 1420 words
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#~*••*~#

Today I'm meeting George for the first time. I have to admit, I'm quite nervous. For one, him seeing my face and thinking of me different. For second, me seeing his face. I've seen it before, duh, but it's different up close. What if I do something? I guess I'll try not to.

#~*••*~#

Dream stands idly, awaiting for the frail brunette to arrive in the baggage claim. E4, he said. Baggage Claim E4. The blonde tilts from side to side nervously. People pile in, some greeted by hugs and kisses, some walking alone. Dream picks at his fingernails. It should be easy to find the boy, for he's wearing his green smile hoodie and a ceramic mask, feigning his online character.

.
.
.
-
_

George walks through the gates. He's looking down at his phone, not paying attention. Dream takes a deep breath, fear engulfing his body. His heart beats rapidly. He can't speak. His throat closes up. Sweat trickles down his forehead. It's cold, why am I sweating?

George approaches slowly, still gazing down at his device. Dream takes a deep breath, takes the mask off, and walks forward. "G-George?" The brunette looks up. A few seconds pass by, confusion clouding the boys eyes. Soon it clicks. His eyes widen.
"DREAM!!" He jumps up, embracing the tallest body. They both laugh. "Took you long enough to recognize me!"
"Sorry!!" Dream tightens his grip around George's torso.

Dream sets George down, but still keeps his hands on his waist. They looks into each other's eyes with a soft smile. Dreams eyes wander though, landing on the brunettes soft lips. They purse. The taller tightens his grip on the latters waist. He leans in hesitantly.

"D-Dream, maybe we s-should go? T-To your place?"
"Yes, sorry."

They separate, Dream leading George outside to the car garage where his vehicle is parked.

God dammit Clay, you did it. You ruined the mood. You did something. You acted upon your feelings. Of course you weren't gonna kiss, it's just a dumbass fantasy of yours.

#~*••*~#

Dream starts driving. George examined the car, absorbing the atmosphere. He's never been in a car like this. Or a state. He got uncomfortable, and awkward. It was awfully silent, disregarding the sound of wheels scraping on road. It was slightly calming, but made the situation worse at the same time. It was practically the only sound he heard majority of the time. He drums his fingers on his lap anxiously. Dream clears his throat.

"Do you want to play music, George?"
George sighs. "Sure."

George grabs the aux cord, plugging it in to his phone. The brunette hums with thought. A few more seconds, and a song starts playing.

Kiss me on the mouth and set me free

Sing me like a choir

Dream furrows his eyebrows in interest, driving down the road.

I can be the subject of your dreams

Your sickening desire

Dream coughs.

Don't you wanna see a man up close?

His head dips down, eyes still on the road.

A Phoenix and the fire

"So kiss me on the mouth and set me free, but please don't bite"

George sings along softly, looking out of the window. The melody picks up, making Dream'a heart rate quicken. Why is this song affecting him? Why do words and sounds disturb him so much?