« Caught Under The Mistletoe»

Started: March 26th
Finished: April 3rd

Contains: sexual tension

Words: 3340

BY THE WAY this is going to be taken place on christmas, but all of the meetups have already happened. AND idk if you've noticed, but how i write dream, he does in fact vape. NO i've stated this before i DO NOT write their irl characters. LAST BUT NOT LEAST this chapter is just kinda focusing on the before-story and sexual tension. i went quick on the actual sex part because i was getting burnt out 🕺

okay NOW you may carry on 😋

///

"WOOOO DREAM TEAM CHRISTMAS!!!"
"GEORGE IS HEREEEEE!!"
"IM HERE OH MY GOD-"

Everything was loud. Everything was loud, but they didn't care. They continued to yell, Dream and Sapnap bouncing off the fucking walls with George sat in front of the monitor. It was a lot like when he met up with Sapnap and Quackity; Sapnap jumping with his arms in the air and Dream shaking his chair.

At last. This was happiness. This is the comfortableness and safety George had been searching for. The screaming, the smiles, the joy.

He was with his favorite people on Christmas Day.

They were streaming Just Chatting on Georges channel, and then of course a special gift-opening stream on Sap's channel right after.

They were about half an hour into the Just Chatting stream, Sapnap sitting next to George and Dream in the background; he was still a little shy with it being his first time having his face on stream. He sat on the floor behind George's chair, tapping his fingers on the arm rest rhythmically.

George turns the chair. "What are you doing?" He asks with a smile. Dream stares.
"I have energy!! I have to get it out somehow!!" He laughs loudly.

Sapnap leans forward in his chair, emitting a small creaking noise. "Chat is saying height check. What do we say? Height check and then switch to my stream?" He turns to face the other two.

George pretends to think. He looks down at Dream, "do we wanna do it?? Do we wanna do a height check?" He says it in his high pitched 'I'm-gonna-stall-for-as-long-as-possible' voice.

Dream laughs once again. "Yes let's do it!" He responds with the same voice.

They all get up from where they were sitting. Dream is the first to stand at the back of the frame, posture tall and stretched. He smiles widely as Sapnap moves to stand next to him.

"You've already seen this!" Sapnap laughs. He elbows Dream in the ribs and Dream smacks him back. George scoffs with a roll of his eyes. He was stalling for real now, staying next to his PC and smiling awkwardly at the camera.

"Are you guys ready?? Are you ready for the height check??" He chuckles and bounced a little on his feet, adjusting the camera so it captures the whole frame. Dream gets up on his toes to exaggerate his height. Sapnap jabs his ribs again.

Chat speeds by. George thanks a few subs, clicking on his keyboard. Sapnap groans and walks up behind him. "Cmon George stop stalling!!" He grabs onto his arm, making George flinch lightly.

"Okay okay!" He clicks one last thing before standing straight and walking back a small bit. Sapnap hops back to his place. "You guys ready??" George hops and claps his hands, slowly walking into place.

They can feel the screenshots rolling in.

//

They finish up the streams and start to clean up all of the wrapping paper from the ground. There's empty boxes scattered all about the floor, tissue paper all in a pile next to one. Dreams foot hits it.