🗝️Love Lockdown🗝️

Started: April 28th
Ended: May 1st

Contains: slight degrading, riding, top george (duh), pet names

Words: 558

Song is Love Lockdown (Glass Animals Cover) by Kanye West

«---------»

The rustling of clothing was heard, along with short gasps and giggles. They hit the wall before shuffling together to the bedroom door. A veiny hand reached down to the knob, other focusing on squeezing the porcelain neck of the man in front of him. He twists the knob and they trip into the room. The room was deemed with a dark red atmosphere. It was amazing how their lips didn't split. Clothing gets skewed all about the carpeted floor. The brunette pushes the dom onto the bed, taking off both their pants in the process, then climbing to straddle his waist. His soft hand traced muscles. Sweat touched his fingertips. They were both panting.

The blonde grips his ass tightly, guiding it to rub against his crotch. The British boy lustfully partook in the action. His hands moved on their own to the tan sweaty shoulders beneath him. His thumbs rub the collar bone as he rode on his mans clothed dick. The Floridian groaned softly.

He was crazed.

George chuckles and trails his fingers down to hook under the waistband of Dreams boxers. Dream absent-mindedly reaches to grab lube within the drawer next to their shared bed. Muscle memory. The process was quick. Pull their clothing off, lube up the needed parts, tease a small bit, and before they knew it, George was sinking down on to his beloved.

"Ohhh George~" Dream moaned, gripping the brunettes waist tightly. The man bent down to intertwine their lips. Their lips touched over and over, desire filling their minds. Their tongues danced. George began to circle his hips all the while grinding. The blondes head fell back, unwillingly presenting his luscious throat to his boyfriend. And god did he take advantage of it. He began to kiss, suck, lick, and bite the olive skin. Marks formed fairly quick.

Dream groans. "Fuck you're doing so well for me baby boy.." His voice was thick with pleasure. George hums in acknowledgment, continuing to kiss. Their sweat and saliva mixes. Both panting and moaning softly. The taller gropes and squeezes the latter's ass with force. As if he knew what the man was implying, George began to bounce faster. "Am i making you feel good, sir?" "Fuck yes.. you're such a good little slut for me~" His eyes screw shut.

He could feel his climax approaching.

To achieve a quick and easy time, Dream reaches down and begins stroking George's cock. He gasps at the contact. "Shit, sir, do that more!" The freckled man thrusts hip harshly, tagging the small boys prostate. "Oh fuck!" "Hey," Dream slaps the boys ass harshly, "watch your mouth." "Ah~ s-sorry sir.."

Their bodies sync in movement as they both chase their orgasms. Suddenly George whines. "I'm coming! Sir, please, let me cum!" "Go ahead baby boy. Tighten that pretty ass of yours while your at it." The brunette nods, eyes screwing shut, as his climax approaches him. White strings spurt from his dick onto the blondes hand. His ass tightens around the tall mans dick, making him grunt. "I'm gonna cum inside you baby.." "Oh, please do!~"

And at that, Dream thrusts up and fills his beloved.